New at this

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 01:03 AM
OTB
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New at this

Just got a 99 3.0CL a few weeks ago, can anyone give me a few ideas on what i could do with it? Its all OEM from what i can tell, no spoiler tho so thats prolly gonna be the first thing im gonna try to get.
Old 07-11-2002, 01:18 AM
Cause stock sux.

Re: New at this

Originally posted by OTB
Just got a 99 3.0CL a few weeks ago, can anyone give me a few ideas on what i could do with it? Its all OEM from what i can tell, no spoiler tho so thats prolly gonna be the first thing im gonna try to get.
Screw the spoiler...just adds weight.

Go get an intake, clear corners, and exhaust.

Rims if you have the money, and drop that thing on some nice Eibach springs.
Old 07-11-2002, 01:36 AM
Turn Signals are good!

Ive seen plenty of good deals on ebay for spoilers... usually they are color matched too.

The factory fog lights look really nice on the CL too... they too can be found on ebay... there was one specific seller on there who's kits were going for about $100 plus shipping, but I havent seen them on there in a while. PM "Dustbuster4" and ask him for the sellers ID and email addy.

A light tint on the windows would look nice.

Clear bumper lenses finish off the front end nicely... they can be found on ebay or Nopionline.com.

A cold air intake will give you a nice performance boost and make your car sound MEAN! I got one off ebay when I had my cl for like $65 shipped, filter and all... it was a pretty nice set-up, the only thing was there wasnt any mounting brackets on it, so I had to fabricate something.

Welcome to the family!! Keep us informed as to what you decide... and if you are able, post some pics... we always like to see what other people drive.

Many people are gonna harass you about this too... so I'll tell you now, use the search function on this site... newbies tend to ask questions that have been asked 100 times already and you'll find people get a little edgy about it. Plus you'll probably find out a TON of useful information. Just warnin ya!!