I Need Help Pleaseee..

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 12:26 AM
1SlowCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Need Help Pleaseee..

sorry MOD.. nobody looks at the "black market"... hope you understand....

Guys.. I just came back from my 3 week vacation to the Philippines and I had fun, unfortunately I lost track of how much I've used my cell phone and when I got my bill it reached over $700. I have a few extra money left but not enough to pay for the whole thing... so I'M SACRIFICING SOME OF MY STUFF.. which I don't intend to sell but I have no choice.. here's the list and their prices with shipping.. you can also make me a reasonable offer..

Reebok The Answer V (Allen Iverson) size 10.5.. condition is 9 out of 10.. almost new..

Jordan Trunner size 11.5 almost new as well

Reebok The Question (Allen Iverson's first Reebok Shoe) size 11.. WORN 3 TIMES INDOOR

Authentic and BRAND NEW Toronto Raptors VINCE CARTER JERSEY.. HOME JERSEY (PURPLE).. still have tag..

ACAutotechnig OIL TEMP GAUGE

AND OIL PRESSURE GAUGE BRAND NEW..

I'LL SELL EACH OF THEM FOR $50 SHIPPED... I'M SACRIFICING THEM SO I WON'T HAVE A BAD RECORD ON PAYING BILLS.. THIS IS A LESSON TO ME.. I APPRECIATE THOSE WHO WILL HELP... THE BILL IS DUE BY AUG 15.. SO I STILL HAVE A FEW DAYS TO GET MORE MONEY.. IF SOME OF YOU HAVE $50 BUCKS TO SPARE.. PLEASE HELP.. I WILL POST PICTURES OF THE STUFF TOMORROW...on this thread...

MOD I'm SORRY ABOUT THE POST.. i know it has nothing to do with our rides.. but I need some help... THANKS
Old 08-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your sellin shoes online now haha.