i might've gotten SCAMMED by DENNIS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i might've gotten SCAMMED by DENNIS!!!!

I recently purchased a set of claimed "Eibacch Pro-Kit" Springs by Dennis. Acura-CL member ACURA3.0CLPIMP and I installed the front springs, even though it looked nearly identical to my stock springs. Thinking anyway that they were stock springs, we continued on with the installation. I went to JUSTCHILLING's pad afterwards to install the rears, where we found that the springs were in fact THE SAME as stock. After close comparison of the rear two springs (his stocks and the ones i supposedly thought were "eibach's") we found that they were one in the same...At first it seemed odd that it didnt say eibach ANY of the springs that he sent me, but i still thought it was eibach, since i trusted Dennis.

I PAID 115 shipped, money order, because he said he didnt have paypal.

DENNIS...if you're reading this and it's all a mistake, then i apologize...all will be fine if u just send me mah EIBACH springs.

Left is JUSTCHILLING's rear springs, and the right is the one DENNIS sent me.

DIS REALLY SUCKS I REALLY GOT SCAMMED...
Old 08-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Banned

whoh chief im 98acuraclpimp...me jake...i helped ya put em on...please correct this...im not dennis
Old 08-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Banned

ill second that...that is some bs!
Old 08-01-2004, 10:23 PM
2600lb CL

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts
too many peeps are starting to get scammed on here. Sorry to hear that bro. Eibach's only come in red I thought?? Goodluck with getting your money back, or your springs.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

yah he did say money order. cuz he said that he did not have paypal. dis is some bs.
i got like 8 people saying that he wuz trust worthy to do business with. and i trusted that. but then i guess people change after they sell their car n they dont need this forum anymore.

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147789

this is wut people said about dennis.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:31 PM
Banned

fuck dennis...that is bullshit...and for the record i saw the springs myself...and they are stock...no shit...that sucks too, cuz loc is a nice guy...oh, well..loc i guess you gotta get some new springs...sell the "eibachs" on ebay...as stock of course...dont be a fuck like dennis...at least you can recover some czash...fuckin bullshit! all that work for nuttin!
Old 08-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Flap.

thats too bad... we should cane him to death and then give his heart to soopa
Old 08-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

PM sent to Babyloc86 "MOTHERFUCKER!!! I sent you the WRONG damn springs. I'll send the correct one's out tomorrow. I thought I only had one set in my room but I forgot that I still had the stock one's. I should have looked better. I'm really sorry about the mistake. It's completely my fault."

98AcuraCLpimp, FUCK YOU. Don't ever drag my name around in the mud like that. I've been a member here for a long time and have met a lot of you in person. It was a honest mistake, which I'm sorry for. I have been nothing but honest on this forum and even helped a lot of you out by providing instructions and helpful advice. So again Babyloc86, I'm sorry. Just keep those springs and sell them if you can. 98AcuraCLpimp, suck a fat dick.

All the Hawaii peeps know I wouldn't rip ANYONE off.
Old 08-01-2004, 11:16 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that sucks man

dennis are you resending the other springs

dennis is a good guy and all those ahwaii guys are cool so dont worry man youll be taken care of loc
Old 08-01-2004, 11:21 PM
CL 4 LYFE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dennis
98AcuraCLpimp, suck a fat dick.
That one made me roll.
Old 08-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Banned

PM sent to Babyloc86 "MOTHERFUCKER!!! I sent you the WRONG damn springs. I'll send the correct one's out tomorrow. I thought I only had one set in my room but I forgot that I still had the stock one's. I should have looked better. I'm really sorry about the mistake. It's completely my fault."

98AcuraCLpimp, FUCK YOU. Don't ever drag my name around in the mud like that. I've been a member here for a long time and have met a lot of you in person. It was a honest mistake, which I'm sorry for. I have been nothing but honest on this forum and even helped a lot of you out by providing instructions and helpful advice. So again Babyloc86, I'm sorry. Just keep those springs and sell them if you can. 98AcuraCLpimp, suck a fat dick.

All the Hawaii peeps know I wouldn't rip ANYONE off.

dude chill...i thought you ripped off babyloc...i assume you would be pissed too...i helped him install the shit and that sucks?

anyway, appologies to you dennis...seriously...i just thought that loc got scammed hard..ive never met you and dont know you...is all i KNEW was that loc had a stock set of stocks...so naturally i was pissed...again appologies dennis...it appears this was a mistake...but shit man i thought you scammed an a-cl member and there has been much scamming goin on....again dennis...i am sorry
Old 08-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

It's cool man. An apolgy is all I wanted. Next time, watch what you say...

I've had the springs sitting in my closet for so long that I forgot what they looked like. I even forgot that I had the stock one's still. I thought those were long gone already.
Old 08-01-2004, 11:37 PM
Banned

It's cool man. An apolgy is all I wanted. Next time, watch what you say...

I've had the springs sitting in my closet for so long that I forgot what they looked like. I even forgot that I had the stock one's still. I thought those were long gone already.
i should watch what i say more...anyway...its an honest mistake on my part and yours....

its just too much added up for me...

i just hate scammin ass people...FUCK THAT!!! they ruin everyones trust and ruin the rest of us helpin eachother else and gettin bargains

and dennis if ya like i will go to locs house when he gets the eibachs and post that i have seen the eibachs and this was all an honest mistake...if ya like
jake