How old are you?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2001, 12:51 AM
CL-ever Girl

How old are you?

Ok everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this, but I guess we're all friends here, right? My big question is this: how old are you guys? I never considered our car to be for older people, but I swear I am the youngest person I have ever seen in a CL! It's just, I don't know; I kinda thought the CL is "cooler" than something that a 70-year-old would drive to the bingo parlor, but the only people I ever see driving our car are people 50+ (which is fine, of course, but kind of surprising). In fact, I've gotten really weird looks from people at stoplights, like people don't really believe it's my car. I've been thinking about getting my license plate to say "NTMYDADS" (not my dad's) or something equally b****y.

Here's a story for you to prove my point. I was at school the other day walking out to the parking lot, and this guy was walking kinda near me, and when we approached my car and I beeped it open, he turns to me and says, "Did your daddy buy that for you?" and I said "no, he didn't" (I bought it for me, thank you very much), and then he said, "Did your sugar daddy buy that for you, then?" and I said, with a satisfying sneer in my voice, "You are the rudest person I have ever seen that wasn't on TV" then got in my car and slammed the door a little too hard. Then I smoked his Corolla at the stoplight. Ha.

Anyway, sorry this is so long; I just had a lot to say. But please give me a heads-up... Is 21 (my age) too young to own the CL? I certainly didn't think so...

Old 03-07-2001, 01:03 AM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm 19 right now, had the car since I was 18 Love the car...

You should check this post...it was about the same thing

http://209.113.46.91/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000173.html

------------------
Tw1112
CL 3.0 '98 - Cleared bumper, Hiper/Piaa/Polarg bulbs all around, PIAA 1700x fogs, AEM CAI, V1, and Mugen Pedals.