Honlulu, Hawaii Tl/cl Meet!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 05:06 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honlulu, Hawaii Tl/cl Meet!!!

Sunday May 29, 2005.. Meet Up 11:30 A.m. Rollout At About 12-12:15pm... Dont Be Late!!! Calling All Hawaii Tl/cl's!!! Lets Make This One Big!!! Let Everybody Know!!! It Will Be Held At Kaka'ako Park, You'll See Where It Is Just Look For All The Tl's And Cl's!!! Shooooooooootz Den See You All There!!
Old 05-03-2005, 05:16 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what the fuck. who planned this out?
Old 05-03-2005, 05:19 AM
Instructor

Mike is planning it... he dont got a comp... so he told me to post up!
Old 05-03-2005, 05:32 AM
CL 4 LYFE

tell mike to hold up.

im trying to plan a "begining of summer" cruise for us all. trying to aim for the first saturday of june which is the 4th. tell him to call me so we can arrange something, because this isnt just about a cruise. its about starting up the cl crew once again.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050503032211
Old 05-03-2005, 07:55 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by lnsyone
tell mike to hold up.

im trying to plan a "begining of summer" cruise for us all. trying to aim for the first saturday of june which is the 4th. tell him to call me so we can arrange something, because this isnt just about a cruise. its about starting up the cl crew once again.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050503032211
well ill let him know.... btw wat about the TL's???
Old 05-03-2005, 08:11 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Originally Posted by 01TLRYDER
well ill let him know.... btw wat about the TL's???
im the one that came up with the idea of re-uniting the hawaii cl's with a summer cruise. and i also mentioned that we should make another cl/tl meet. i dont know why he takes my idea and makes it somehting he thought up himself, and then advertises it like it is his cruise. thats why i said that this cruise isnt primarily the aim of a cl/tl get together only. but, it's also a debut for a new CL crew.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:14 AM
CL 4 LYFE

the cl/tl meet is a go for sure. but it wasnt his word to finalize this cruise. knamean?
Old 05-03-2005, 08:28 AM
CL 4 LYFE

This is what people need to know:

- Saturday, June 4th 2005
- Meet at Hawaii Kai boat ramp/harbor @ 10:30am - Roll out @ 11:30am (Be prompt and on time)
Old 05-03-2005, 09:51 AM
how handsome I am

damn, better watch out fools - insyone is on the rampage and pissed about someone taking his ideas

thx god i live in FL else he'd eat me and my babies alive

-Alex
Old 05-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Im No Superman

lucky shits, you guys get waikiki beach to cruse to
Old 05-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,477 Likes on 3,070 Posts
Originally Posted by h2o-pr00f
wish I lived by ANY beach
Old 05-03-2005, 04:36 PM
MuayThai scrappa

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
wish I lived by ANY beach
u would want to live by the jersey shore j/k its not that bad.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:06 PM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
it can't be as bad as Lake Ontario
Old 05-03-2005, 10:34 PM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by h2o-pr00f
Too bad you can't even cruise to waikiki without getting fucked by cops. In our state we need two "safety" check's. Also the one for having a modified car is recovable, so they can check the equipment on the paperwork. If your cars height and equipment don't match they can take away the "safety" check and write you tickets up the ass.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by baka_t
Too bad you can't even cruise to waikiki without getting fucked by cops. In our state we need two "safety" check's. Also the one for having a modified car is recovable, so they can check the equipment on the paperwork. If your cars height and equipment don't match they can take away the "safety" check and write you tickets up the ass.
damn that sucks.....cops around here are starting to give out more & more exhaust/muffler tickets, apparently if its louder than stock your screwed

nothing has happened to me yet (knock on wood)
Old 05-03-2005, 10:49 PM
how handsome I am

Originally Posted by SilverCL97
damn that sucks.....cops around here are starting to give out more & more exhaust/muffler tickets, apparently if its louder than stock your screwed

Ive not been stopped by a single cop yet for mods... just twice for speeding

-Alex
Old 05-04-2005, 12:55 AM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by SilverCL97

Many people around here that modify their cars and don't have the rite "safety checks", usually refer to waikiki as a "no drive zone".
Old 05-04-2005, 05:25 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by lnsyone
im the one that came up with the idea of re-uniting the hawaii cl's with a summer cruise. and i also mentioned that we should make another cl/tl meet. i dont know why he takes my idea and makes it somehting he thought up himself, and then advertises it like it is his cruise. thats why i said that this cruise isnt primarily the aim of a cl/tl get together only. but, it's also a debut for a new CL crew.

first off, CL TL cruises were my idea from way back in the day...i did the last three cruises (organized the route, called up ppl, made the time and date)i practically ran everything except for designing the flyers.... as for re-uniting the CL crew, the CL crew is dead! and its never coming back, tommys doing his own thing, dan dont really want to be apart of it anymore and larrys going solo doing his own thing as well, all thats left is you and trav and trav hardly goes on cruises anymore....as far as planning this cruise, i always make a summer cruise and this is my cruise, who said ppl have to have cruises together the same day...i know you have your cruise in june, but im making mine in may and this is my own, i didnt try to steal your idea nor am i trying to jack your cruise...im simply making my own...its actually a TL cruise and CL's are invited to come along as well....im not the only one that wanted to do it but all the TL guys want one as well as soon as possible.... so dont be hijacking my threads postponing or changing dates....this is my cruise, if you want to make your own then do so and make another thread for your cruise....anyone with a CL/TL is welcome to come to mine so to all you out their thats reading this, my meet is still on for the 29th of may, that will be on the last sunday of this month... oh and btw kurt forgot to mention the most important thing,.... we will be shooting for xhift magazine on my cruise and if the turnout is great which i expect then we will be featured on their magazine...come out, and represent...peace
Old 05-04-2005, 06:11 AM
CL 4 LYFE

the first shit i seen bout any of this was off e-dawg's myspizzle page (lol) stating cruize for june 4. dont be fuckin around with all kinda dates and shit 'cause you guys all got easy work schedules and shit and i dont, someone finalize this shit asap so i can request off, if not i's workin'. werrrddd
Old 05-04-2005, 06:17 AM
III
prototype

^
that last post was me, name was logged on wrong
fuck whoever if they wanna do their own thing, thas fuckin fine with me, the CL crew might be dead but guess what our friendship is still alive and tha's some shit you aint learned ever through your trials and times of "leadership" mike, fuckin any fool could set up a cruize, it aint hard work, dont make like you stayed up day and night nonstop figuring that shit out like it's hard work... shit a real leader of some "crew" of any sort woulda figured out a way to keep friends as that, regardless of outside trouble, difference in cars, etc. and tha's all E's tryin' to say.

shit i started projekt-V 3yrs ago and even though i got an acura now i still hang tight with them guys that're still in it... still keepin the roots alive.

i dont give a fuck 'bout who's got what cruize on what day, just figure some shit out of some sort and if i can get off work, i can..

but dont be babbling bout fuckin tommy and dan and who's doing what, this and that, shit we's all friends and tha's how this shit should always be. fuck the crews, fuck the names and the stickers on your windows, that dont mean shit if you cant even stick tight.

:-)
Old 05-04-2005, 07:27 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Originally Posted by AcUrALiTy
first off, CL TL cruises were my idea from way back in the day...i did the last three cruises (organized the route, called up ppl, made the time and date)i practically ran everything except for designing the flyers.... as for re-uniting the CL crew, the CL crew is dead! and its never coming back, tommys doing his own thing, dan dont really want to be apart of it anymore and larrys going solo doing his own thing as well, all thats left is you and trav and trav hardly goes on cruises anymore....as far as planning this cruise, i always make a summer cruise and this is my cruise, who said ppl have to have cruises together the same day...i know you have your cruise in june, but im making mine in may and this is my own, i didnt try to steal your idea nor am i trying to jack your cruise...im simply making my own...its actually a TL cruise and CL's are invited to come along as well....im not the only one that wanted to do it but all the TL guys want one as well as soon as possible.... so dont be hijacking my threads postponing or changing dates....this is my cruise, if you want to make your own then do so and make another thread for your cruise....anyone with a CL/TL is welcome to come to mine so to all you out their thats reading this, my meet is still on for the 29th of may, that will be on the last sunday of this month... oh and btw kurt forgot to mention the most important thing,.... we will be shooting for xhift magazine on my cruise and if the turnout is great which i expect then we will be featured on their magazine...come out, and represent...peace
Dude honestly, fuck you to say that the CL crew is dead. The reason why it's dead is because nobody wanted to be a part of some bullshit where one thinks he is the leader, and has word for everyone in the group. Why do you think we left "Contemporary Luxury" and created our own clique JDM? The CL crew was not about you nor had it been anything you had imagined it to be. Like what Trav had said, it was all about the friendship. Contemporary Luxury failed because your ego had blown the concept of a "crew" out of proportion. Your old "crew" (Contemporary Luxury) is DEAD. Your FAILURE. I can understand why you're salty. And since when do you speak for everybody else? Don't give me this shit saying "Oh Dan, Tommy and Larry are all doing their own thing." You don't speak for them. So don't go around trying to single me or anyone else out of the situation. All I wanted was a colaberation and see if the date could be bumped to the following Saturday, but if you want all the attention and be "glamorized," go right ahead. You got something to say to me, tell it to my face. I will be on your cruise. Tell me to my face "fuck you and your crew." We'll settle this shit.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:25 AM

damn...there's alot of tension in Hawaii
Old 05-04-2005, 10:59 AM
how handsome I am

hawaii five-oh-no!

-Alex
Old 05-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Revelation 3:15-17

You got to watch out for those Hawaii drive-by's courtesy of Insyone.

Old 05-04-2005, 12:59 PM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by AcUrALiTy
tommys doing his own thing, dan dont really want to be apart of it anymore and larrys going solo doing his own thing as well,
Mike, you shouldn't speak for others. If there was a reuniting of the cl crew I would be apart of it because I was there from the begining. It was always cool cruising together with a bunch of the same cars.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:02 PM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by III
^
that last post was me, name was logged on wrong
fuck whoever if they wanna do their own thing, thas fuckin fine with me, the CL crew might be dead but guess what our friendship is still alive and tha's some shit you aint learned ever through your trials and times of "leadership" mike, fuckin any fool could set up a cruize, it aint hard work, dont make like you stayed up day and night nonstop figuring that shit out like it's hard work... shit a real leader of some "crew" of any sort woulda figured out a way to keep friends as that, regardless of outside trouble, difference in cars, etc. and tha's all E's tryin' to say.

shit i started projekt-V 3yrs ago and even though i got an acura now i still hang tight with them guys that're still in it... still keepin the roots alive.

i dont give a fuck 'bout who's got what cruize on what day, just figure some shit out of some sort and if i can get off work, i can..

but dont be babbling bout fuckin tommy and dan and who's doing what, this and that, shit we's all friends and tha's how this shit should always be. fuck the crews, fuck the names and the stickers on your windows, that dont mean shit if you cant even stick tight.

:-)
Yup, regaurdless were all friends. Btw, when you making your cruise trav?
Old 05-04-2005, 01:12 PM
The movement has started

Why can't we just say fuck the drama and who's cruise is what and go to them both. Seriously it shouldn't be one person or "crew" aganist another. We should put asside our differences and beefs and stick together as one cl/tl family. Back in the day we use to cruise everyday and hit up the cruises together and shit, why can't be like that now without all this drama bullshit. Me, trav, mike, eric, tommy; remember when we drove all the way out to wallmart just for the fuck of it. Thats how it should be now. We stick together as FRIENDS before any crew, car, cruise. Thats the way it should be IMO. Peace.
Old 05-04-2005, 06:46 PM
CL 4 LYFE

Friendship comes first; that's how it had always been for us. Now, what I don't appreciate is the disrespect, which is exactly what he had been getting himself into lately. I can and most likely let this bullshit slide, but someone needs to check their attitude and learn to respect and appreciate the things that other people do for them.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:04 PM
III
prototype

well only gripe i've got 'bout two cruizes in a row is that some peeps work on the weekends.... (actually, just me apparently) and im not sure who's down to waste gas through two weekends in a row, i know i am and so are you guys, but not sure bout others.

dan i aint got no cruize planned... im just saying someone figure all this shit out or whatever, and make sure no one aint talking bout who's priority's what for anyone else.

Old 05-04-2005, 07:07 PM
CL 4 LYFE

Let him follow through with "his" cruise. I will be there. If he has something to say to me, he will say it to me there.
Old 05-04-2005, 07:44 PM
CL 4 LYFE

What are the routes?
Old 05-04-2005, 07:58 PM
5th Gear

lol...hows all this hostility...i say we just launch one fatty or two or three...ah III u know u down...
Old 05-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Advanced

lol, funny post. Make sure you guys take some pictures and video of the fight, cars too I guess.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Safety Car

i might show up...

yeah right..
Old 05-04-2005, 10:24 PM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by all_blind
lol...hows all this hostility...i say we just launch one fatty or two or three...ah III u know u down...
I totally agree.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:26 PM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by III
well only gripe i've got 'bout two cruizes in a row is that some peeps work on the weekends.... (actually, just me apparently) and im not sure who's down to waste gas through two weekends in a row, i know i am and so are you guys, but not sure bout others.

dan i aint got no cruize planned... im just saying someone figure all this shit out or whatever, and make sure no one aint talking bout who's priority's what for anyone else.

Ah I thought you were gonna make the jdm/aura/whatever calabo cruise.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:39 PM
III
prototype

Originally Posted by all_blind
hahahahaha shit i keep forgetting you got one of these cars... where the hell you at man?? see you on the cruize... you got them coils yet??
Old 05-04-2005, 11:40 PM
III
prototype

Originally Posted by baka_t
Ah I thought you were gonna make the jdm/aura/whatever calabo cruise.
oh shit yeah, marco (aura-01) is supposed to figure that shit out... he told me may22, i do believe that's a sunday, 1030am, meet waipio park... said bring out the boys and girls, he not sure how much of them guys is gonna be able to make it, so tha's early notice.

tha'll be aura/projekt-V/jdm/tnt collabo. cruize... keep that in mind too folks. heh.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:41 PM
III
prototype

yo wilp if you can make the drive from tampa tha'd be great... ya might wanna leave today though.. i'd like to check out your headers also. :P
Old 05-05-2005, 12:32 AM
CL 4 LYFE

Originally Posted by III
oh shit yeah, marco (aura-01) is supposed to figure that shit out... he told me may22, i do believe that's a sunday, 1030am, meet waipio park... said bring out the boys and girls, he not sure how much of them guys is gonna be able to make it, so tha's early notice.

tha'll be aura/projekt-V/jdm/tnt collabo. cruize... keep that in mind too folks. heh.
im looking foward to that ish

Quick Reply: Honlulu, Hawaii Tl/cl Meet!!!