Good job, Mr. Moderator!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2001 | 02:38 AM
Adrienne

Good job, Mr. Moderator!

I just want to take this opportunity to thank our moderators in the FirstGen forum, because you guys always ALWAYS answer us when we have questions and stuff... and I think you do a good job. This isn't sucking up, by the way; I was just noticing how tw1112 has answered almost every post that's happened all weekend, and I know juniorbean does the same when he's around, and it's pretty cool. You guys are mods because you know your stuff, and you share that knowledge every day with us, and I appreciate it, and I know I'm not the only one. so...

Good job!

PS please don't move this to ramblings... hehe I think this is a firstgen kinda thing. *puppy dog hopeful face*
Old 06-04-2001 | 03:07 AM
Safety Car

LOL Thanks! I guess it shows that to be a mod like me, you have to have no life like me.

Sorry I can't always answer the questions correctly or without guessing...but we always have great members that post really quickly on this board. Even though we don't have that many 1st gen members!

------------------
Tw1112
Old 06-04-2001 | 03:08 AM
Safety Car

Oh, and I won't move this if juniorbean won't

------------------
Tw1112
Old 06-04-2001 | 12:37 PM
Senior Moderator

No, I won't move it I think we're pretty easy going on this forum anyway. I usually let most stuff go, even when people are trying to sell stuff, etc. This forum doesn't get too much traffic and it's really the only place on here us 1st Gen owners can all gather, so it's easier to post everything related to the 1st gen on here (within reason). I'm glad tw1112 is here almost all the time b/c on weekends it's tough for me to be online. When I'm here, I definately try to answers as many questions as possible!!

------------------
1998 Iced Blue CL 3.0 ** Some mods, but who cares, I want a Type-S!!

Moderator - 1st Gen Forum
Email: juniorbean@acura-cl.com
Old 06-04-2001 | 01:36 PM
teh Senior Instigator

From: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
i think you guys are homo's and would like you to know, i am the original mod of this forum

well with your guys help
Old 06-04-2001 | 03:44 PM
Adrienne

I have a moderator question for you guys, actually...

Do you have like, meetings or something? How do you collectively decide if something is or isn't right for the forum? Or do you just trust each other's judgment?

Additionally, I think that it's everyone else's loss that they don't come here; we have much more information than them with their yucky NEW cars (no sour grapes, right?)...

Plus we are smaller and lighter and we have a nice ass.
Old 06-04-2001 | 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Adrienne:

Do you have like, meetings or something? How do you collectively decide if something is or isn't right for the forum? Or do you just trust each other's judgment?

Additionally, I think that it's everyone else's loss that they don't come here; we have much more information than them with their yucky NEW cars (no sour grapes, right?)...

</font>

We pretty much trust each other's judgement. There are pretty well defined rules on here, so it's just up to us to make sure everything stays on the up and up.

As far as your "ass" comment, I couldn't have said it better myself

------------------
1998 Iced Blue CL 3.0 ** Some mods, but who cares, I want a Type-S!!

Moderator - 1st Gen Forum
Email: juniorbean@acura-cl.com
Old 06-04-2001 | 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CLpower:
i think you guys are homo's and would like you to know, i am the original mod of this forum

well with your guys help
</font>

This is true. You are the originator

Old 06-04-2001 | 07:22 PM
Instructor

</font>

Hah, that's like one of my fav parts on my car (the ass).

BTW - I went to that import shootout on sunday up at MIR and did not see ONE CL! Wish I would've brought mine but I rode in my friend's Golf, would've taken the Integra GSR but I my friend called shotgun and there was no way hell I was riding in that back seat me being 6'4" and all, heh.

Hope to see some of you up at GMU this Saturday. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take my ride up there. I ordered some springs last Friday and hopefully I can get them on before the show!

------------------
1997 Silver Acura 2.2CL
Old 06-04-2001 | 07:51 PM
Adrienne

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by revolver:

Hah, that's like one of my fav parts on my car (the ass).

BTW - I went to that import shootout on sunday up at MIR and did not see ONE CL! Wish I would've brought mine but I rode in my friend's Golf, would've taken the Integra GSR but I my friend called shotgun and there was no way hell I was riding in that back seat me being 6'4" and all, heh.

Hope to see some of you up at GMU this Saturday. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take my ride up there. I ordered some springs last Friday and hopefully I can get them on before the show!

</font>
I'm SOOO looking forward to that show, but since no one answered my question in the club events forum, I'm gonna ask it here... WHY ARE WE MEETING AT UMALL INSTEAD OF ON CAMPUS?!?!?!?!?! Geez. Please answer me; I'm so

Old 06-04-2001 | 08:20 PM
Instructor

I'm SOOO looking forward to that show, but since no one answered my question in the club events forum, I'm gonna ask it here... WHY ARE WE MEETING AT UMALL INSTEAD OF ON CAMPUS?!?!?!?!?! Geez. Please answer me; I'm so

</font>
Yea I saw that too in Car Talk, me I didn't even think about meeting up hehe.. I was just gonna cruise on down with my friends and plan on running into someone. I'm not exactly like 100% familar with the campus either but um like I guess if someone comes up with a spot to meet at I'd try to find it. Leave up to those crasy type S ppl to come up with a stupid spot. j/k

------------------
1997 Silver Acura 2.2CL

[This message has been edited by revolver (edited 06-04-2001).]
Old 06-05-2001 | 01:14 AM
Instructor

thanks to the first gen forum, all us poor boys and girls can feel at home, like one big happy family, without all those rich bastards with their 'new' cars!! Thanks to everyone for making this forum happen... i'd be completly lost without all the help and suggestions I have found on here. You guys do a great job keepin it up too!!

------------------
1997 ACURA 3.0 CL PREMIUM

Apex-i cat-back Exhaust, AEM Intake, Clear Bumper Lenses, 18" ADR Cyrax rims, Ground Control Coilovers, Wings West Chin Spoiler, Acura Rear spoiler, Piaa Fog Lights, Tinted Windows, Boston Acoustics tweets, mids and subs.