AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   1G CL (1997-1999) (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-cl-1997-1999-56/)
-   -   Get Your Service Manual HERE (https://acurazine.com/forums/1g-cl-1997-1999-56/get-your-service-manual-here-423917/)

hornyleprechaun 07-11-2002 10:09 PM

Get Your Service Manual HERE

Ok so here is the deal....I got the package today and installed the program...it took a bit of time to figure the program out...but it wasn't that bad...once you understand how it works then its easy and since I know how it works...if you ever need help you can ask me and I'll be willing to help you out anytime....

Below I need to know who wants this...you can ask questions if you want...i will answer them as promptly as i can...also i am not doing this for a profit...the only price you will pay for is the shipping of the cd to your house....

As for the ability to download this file over the internet...I will work on that tomorrow to see how easy it'll be for you DSL/Cable/T1/T3 people...it would be around 420ish MB...not to bad..

Also I don't know if this is worthy of being a sticky...but if you feel it is...please make it a sticky so everyone will see it...thank you

:bow: :bow: :bow: CL'S

ebednarz 07-11-2002 10:14 PM

I'd like to have it. I'd be able to download it, but if getting a cd is the only option, that's fine with me too. Just let me know how you want to do this.

-Erik

hornyleprechaun 07-11-2002 10:17 PM

I would like to add that this will work for all of the First Gen CL'S...and for other imports also...so if your wife/girlfriend or you just have another car then you can use it for both...

dajuice27 07-11-2002 10:42 PM

I wouldn't mind a copy for myself. you could either ship it, or I could wait until I drive down to visit my Mom in Roswell in 2 weeks.

jchavez 07-11-2002 10:57 PM

I have dsl and will be able to download it, but if the only option is buying it and getting it shipped that will be fine,

thanks

Jose

Padger 07-11-2002 11:03 PM

hey I've got a DSL line, where can I download it from?

savagestone 07-11-2002 11:05 PM

count me in:D

hornyleprechaun 07-11-2002 11:16 PM

I have sent a message to another member on this forum about hosting the file...unless soopa would like to...(i'll send him a message didn't even think about him)...i'll get back to you about this...

CL SLeePeR 07-12-2002 12:31 AM

Where do I send my money to?

hornyleprechaun 07-12-2002 12:55 AM

I will tell everyone tomorrow where to send the $ too...I want to get all the shipping prices tomorrow (not all but roughly across the country)...i don't expect it to be more than $4-5...

hornyleprechaun 07-12-2002 12:57 AM

Originally posted by dajuice27
I wouldn't mind a copy for myself. you could either ship it, or I could wait until I drive down to visit my Mom in Roswell in 2 weeks.
Yea man I can just give you a copy when you come down to the meet...

niedejb 07-12-2002 05:16 AM

Im ready to download. I wanna see this thing.

dustbuster4 07-12-2002 07:28 AM

Originally posted by niedejb
Ditto! :D

DigiBox 07-12-2002 07:49 AM

It should look something like you see at the dealership. The paper manual put onto a computer.

Forbidden 07-12-2002 08:51 AM

I would be interested in downloading it, I can also host it for a while so other people can download it too.

Bitchin' CL 07-12-2002 09:09 AM

Originally posted by Forbidden
I would be interested in downloading it, I can also host it for a while so other people can download it too.
you can try, but your server will get raped :P . I think what we should do is send you a cd case with a blank CDR to your address, and return postage; then you could just burn everything and send it back. I'm not quite sure how we'd send you the cash for shipping.

AtlCl 07-12-2002 09:10 AM

I'd be down to download it or I could just meet with you sometime (possibly at the meet next week and buy the cd then). Either way, I'm in! :cool:

Forbidden 07-12-2002 09:14 AM

Originally posted by Bitchin' CL
you can try, but your server will get raped :P . I think what we should do is send you a cd case with a blank CDR to your address, and return postage; then you could just burn everything and send it back. I'm not quite sure how we'd send you the cash for shipping.
I'll do like I did before give the address to those who requests it so I can control how many people can download it at the same time

jttoombs 07-12-2002 11:36 AM

Heres a thought anybody like myself who has a T1 or higher put the program into your kazaa or morpheus software file so people can search for it and download it that way. Or just IM it to people

infiniteq 07-12-2002 11:58 AM

I'd like one, d/l or mail is fine, let me know

Rob_Marciano 07-12-2002 12:01 PM

Sounds good to me, I'm in. We'll have to come up with a definite idea to ship these to everyone though.
Does anybody know what the best way to do this is?
Any computer geeks out there?:chuckle:

Forbidden 07-12-2002 12:13 PM

As soon as I get it I'll host it for about 2-3 weeks (cause I'm not supposed to host stuff here) so people can download it, you'll just have to email me for the URL so I can control how many people downloads it at the same time

jchavez 07-12-2002 12:37 PM

jttooms is right

when someone gets it or whoever already has it can put it on kazaa and it will be easy to download the manual from there:thumbsup:

99CL 07-12-2002 12:51 PM

Re: jttooms is right

Originally posted by jchavez
when someone gets it or whoever already has it can put it on kazaa and it will be easy to download the manual from there:thumbsup:
That's sounds like the best idea. We should do that. I want the manual. :D Get it up asap...:D

joeshmoe 07-12-2002 02:22 PM

I definently down to download this sucker!!!!! I've been waiting to get my hands on it.

tin_RENAMED 07-12-2002 04:47 PM

I would like to download a copy too. I would be able to help to host it also if it is 4mb. But 400mb?

If it turns out you would not able to find a place to host it, I will send my shipping information.

Thanks.

Bdog 07-12-2002 05:16 PM

I'm on dial up and would like a copy sent. Thanks

dennis 07-13-2002 07:51 PM

I have cable. I would do anything you ask me to to get this copy. (i.e. money or downloading this sucker)

Thanks,

Chinisimo 07-13-2002 10:01 PM

I'm in for whatever. Just keep us posted.. :thumbsup:

PS. with all the responses, i think this is worthly of a sticky :D

VXCL 07-13-2002 10:26 PM

so nice of you. let me know ill dL it or send $$$ whatever

dajuice27 07-14-2002 08:16 AM

I am actually going to miss the meet, but I'll be in Atlanta later today through Wednesday, then coming back after working the race here in DC on the 23rd for a week. I'll be in Roswell and around Atlanta until July 30th. Maybe I can get a copy burned and pick it up from you, say like at Andretti's Speed Lab sometime after the 23rd?

some1 07-14-2002 12:13 PM

I would love to d/l the manual. I was interested back when you (horneylep) suggested it on someone elses thread. I would be able to host it as well, but I have Hotline and I don't know how many people even know about this. Its similar to ftp, but not quite, because you need special software. I think FTP would be a great idea for a host. If a few people were interested in putting it on their ftp site, then we could all have a chance at d/l this file.

blk 97 2.2 07-15-2002 10:21 AM

i'm on cable i'll host it, after aug, 24 i'll be back @ school and can host it on a t3,

MaCe 07-15-2002 11:21 AM

for all of u who want him to copy and send it to u ... do it like this

buy 2 padded envelopes
inside one place a blank cd ( or 2 whatever )
on that envelope write ur adress
go to the post office and get proper postage

then place it inside of the other padded envelope which has his address on it
get the proper postage for that

then weeee its on its way .... this way he doesnt have to worry about whats goin where or whos it goin to just opens up the envelope throws it in his burner seals up the other on its on its way back to u no need to worry about money or other postage probs
just like tradin music CD's

MaCe

Forbidden 07-15-2002 11:55 AM

well the original poster hasn't reply to this thread at all so I guess we're gonna have to wait and see how he wants to send it to us... so if someone gets it and wants me to host it just let me know and we'll arange something, by post or download or whatever

Chinisimo 07-15-2002 12:05 PM

Why not just put it on Kazaa and let us know the name and description. Once a few more ppl have put it up, it'll be so much quicker and easier to dl. That's just my opinion.

thai 08-07-2002 05:45 PM

just curious if there is any update on this?

joeshmoe 08-08-2002 08:43 AM

I'm down for a copy. Download or going postal!!

jttoombs 08-08-2002 09:27 AM

I'd like a copy as well. In a week I'll be back in school with my T3 so I'll be glad to put it on kazaa or send it over AOL IM to any other First Gens.
My IM name is NCSToombs

CLTypeR 08-08-2002 10:56 AM

Hey can I get a copy too. I have the HELMs already...but I just wanna see what this looks like. Hey Juice or Dust, if you get a copy, can I get a copy of your copy :D