first the nitrous questions......now i have some about airbags

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2003, 08:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
first the nitrous questions......now i have some about airbags

well it seems that i've come into some extra money with bonuses from work, and just from saving in general. as most of you already know, right now my car is getting the WW lip put on, side skirts painted, rims fixed, new headlight housings, 7300k HID kit, and lower mesh grille installed. this will be all done by next monday. i posted the nitrous question a couple days ago, and i think im gonna go with a 50 shot over the carbon fiber hood i was contemplating about. so on to my new question...by next month, i ll probably have about 1300 to spend. and what better way to get rid of 1300 extra dollars than to blow it on my car, to go along with the other thousands of dollars i've already spent on it. at least i'm consistent.

any way, my next thing that i want are some air bags. i picked bags over a h22a swap (because i like looking good vs. being fast) and over a 15.4 inch flip down monitor from the ceiling (because i'd never get to watch it). i just like the idea of being in a crowd, parking, having the car go "phisshhhh" and drop to the floor. it basically makes me want to go bust a nut. so my question to u guys is......how much are bags exactly? how long do they take to install? which kit is the best? which kits fits my car? (97 2.2) how reliable are they?

thanks in advance for all your help!!