Few Q's

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 02:58 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Few Q's

I put in a AEM CAI and everything is sweet but all the old shit i took out...is that shit dumpster worthy or can i sell that shit off somewhere and if so how much is fair coin for it?

Second the owner of the car before me ran over a deer and had to have the hood replaced maybe 3-4 years ago. Now the paint on the hood is chipping away like hell near the grill. Does anyone know if i can get some insurance money or something out of that? Is there some kind of guaruntee on paint or something? It just makes the front look like shit and its BS that this autobody uses inferior paint. If there is nothing i can do, you got any recommendations on what i can do to fix it?
Old 07-01-2003, 03:02 PM
DOOKS of hazard!!!!

the stuff from your stock intake....not worth any money...the only thing id recommend (which is what im doin) is keepin it till the day you trade it in on something or sell, and putting the stock shit back....no one likes to buy a modded car....also, your hood...sounds like you got fucked on that....you cant hold anyone except yourself accountable...cause you bought the car...its your prob now....im not beating you up...im just sayin i dont think theres anyway out of paying to get it fixed properly! good luck...hope this helped!
Old 07-01-2003, 03:03 PM
A-CL Totaled Member

From what ive heard the only thing to do with the stock airbox is to keep it in case you sell your car, so you can put it back and sell the CAI.

As far as the paint, you are probably SOL as far as insurance goes.
Old 07-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Cruisin'

figures

Thanks thats what i figured regarding the paint, i guess i will hold on to the Stock intake parts, thanks for the heads up