Did anybody find out Y?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 05:18 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did anybody find out Y?

I just thinking, how come our cars aren't listed on sites like AEM and stuff. I know that most of accord parts are able to fit on our cars, but how come they just don't refer to that part when we look up are cars. I would think that they want to do that because then they can sell more stuff with making less different kinds of parts. Is it just because they haven't tested it on our car? I am sure they can easily get people to lend them the car to test out the product, since most of us have that stuff already on it. I just asking before calling them and asking Y or suggesting they do so on their sites or listings.
Old 09-10-2003, 08:28 AM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
its cause when it comes down to it the CL is not the most popular car to mod up, it is up and coming soon but it has not and probably will not be recognized big time like a cover shoot probably for another year

also i have talked to injen about this listing the acura cl on there carb eo #'s and they told me exactly this "Its too expensive to get another carb eo, if it fits, it fits and the carb # is just there for smog reasons" i went on to tell him the reason why it should be and the $$ they would make by recognizing the CL but he said it was big $$$ to get another carb # for one car

so, the reason, too much $$ and they dont want to pay, if it fits, use it
Old 09-11-2003, 04:53 AM
Gimmie my points Biatch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 97Acura3.0CL
its cause when it comes down to it the CL is not the most popular car to mod up, it is up and coming soon but it has not and probably will not be recognized big time like a cover shoot probably for another year

also i have talked to injen about this listing the acura cl on there carb eo #'s and they told me exactly this "Its too expensive to get another carb eo, if it fits, it fits and the carb # is just there for smog reasons" i went on to tell him the reason why it should be and the $$ they would make by recognizing the CL but he said it was big $$$ to get another carb # for one car

so, the reason, too much $$ and they dont want to pay, if it fits, use it
Damn it, that sucks, oh well maybe I make a chart online or something for newbies and odies that forget time to time. LOL