CLs reppin hard at DUB car show (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 99_3.0cl
str8acura 4get that nigga...it is my car and i painted it like that cuz i got a big dick....and what??? frainky u say all these cl's are ugly...but let me see a pic of urs. mostlikly u have it dropped on stocks and maybe not even a 3.0...so be gone! and for the rest of u ppl askin who i am...im the owner of the magenta cl....i aint that ugly nigga thats in that pic..hes the real owner of the yellow cl....., and cry baby katana...actually no civics won either, peace!@
I didnt say they were all ugly just yours and that gawdy blue one.Also your right it's not a 3.0 Its a 3.2 type S. I've seen stock cl's that look better than those. How many times a day do you pull up to a stop light and look over and the people are laughing? They lied to you thats PINK not magenta.What do you do with your Big dick play BUTT darts with your wannabe friends. I've got a link you should check also might help you be able to read and spell those big four letter words. I hope you hit a bulls eye

bhttp//hookedonphonics.com/ig
Old 07-19-2004, 05:27 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it is my car and i painted it like that cuz i got a big dick....and what???
Who says that?!?!
Originally Posted by suicidecl
god damn dont u guys have anything better to do then critic a car everything is ugly for u guys. I personaly like my plate where it is on the trunk. You know what i got a custom bumper there is noone else out there that has a bumper with no plate on it. I build my car for myself and thats my taste.
I know where you are coming from, but you can't get angry about what people say. Like you said, "build the car for yourself" and be happy. Personally, i think that it looks terrible. The CL's trunk lid looks so clean without the plate box, i wouldn't disrupt that.
You guys come out saying shit about peoples cars when ur cars are no where near the level.
Who the fuck are you to be saying that? Your level looks like straight up lowrider hispanic style. I am not on that level because i think that level don't belong on a CL. I like to keep it JDM as the CL is an import Japanesse car. Comments like that are just plain arrogant, especially after what you stated about people have their own opinions
Old 07-19-2004, 05:29 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
god damn dont u guys have anything better to do then critic a car everything is ugly for u guys. I personaly like my plate where it is on the trunk. You know what i got a custom bumper there is noone else out there that has a bumper with no plate on it. I build my car for myself and thats my taste. Just like most of u guys die trying to find a body kit for ur cars which to me are mad gay but thats what you guys like. Some of you guys like big wings on your cars i personally dont like wings on cars. You guys come out saying shit about peoples cars when ur cars are no where near the level. Everytime i go to shows magazines and stuff come to shoot my car i should be doing something right inorder for that to happen.

if you like it, fuck what people say. If you see a picture of a car, you critique it. That's how shit goes.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:32 PM
8th Gear

I didnt say my level as just in my car i am speaking in general like yellow cl and pink cl most of you that have shit to say have no where near the mods of any of these cl's.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:33 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
I didnt say my level as just in my car i am speaking in general like yellow cl and pink cl most of you that have shit to say have no where near the mods of any of these cl's.

that doesn't mean we can't critique the car
Old 07-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Banned

Well, i'm on that level, and i'm not feelin the trunk mod either. I like your car, i think the suicide doors are hot, but the trunk is a no, and the interior is ok, but it kinda looks half done. I still give you props though.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:36 PM
BigAngryAsian

This has got to be the stupidest thread I've ever read. It must be hot out, everybodys cranky.

it is my car and i painted it PINK cuz i got a big dick....
Holy SHIT!! This is going to be a classic quote.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:36 PM
teh Senior Instigator

the suicides are pimp, the dash looks hot, and I dig the suede GM stiched inserts
Old 07-19-2004, 05:39 PM
8th Gear

My interior looks the way it does because it nowhere near done most of the things have been done half fast just to get to the show i havent had enough time to finish it completely there are a whole mess of things in that interior that are missing and havent been put in yet. And Katana this is not towards you or anything its just to those that have no mods and like to talk i like your car and personally i think ur paint is sick
Old 07-19-2004, 05:43 PM
My Home Planet

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
well u guys get ready for this one.......the yellow cl did go to the show..he was there...but let me tell u guys something.The guys that comes on here and claims that he is the owner of the yellow cl is not the real owner. u guys rememeber all the shit he talked that he was on the dub booth last show and that he took 3 trophies and blah blah blah...all BULLSHIT!!! i went up to him and told him to tell me everythign he said on here to my face.....he said he doesnt know what im talkin about, i said to him "say everything u had to say to me online say it to my face. hes liek bro thats not me!!! and he told his friends "u see guys brian is makin me catch beef" "brian" used to be his friend but now no longer..that they have had alot of problems in the past and that he told "brian" that he was gonna beat his ass..w/e point being that all u lil dick pullers were pullin on the wrong dick....cuz i went up to him ready to fuck his ass up and he was backin down liek a bitch.....so w/e i told him to get shit str8 with "brian" because if not he was gonna catch an ass whoppin and he stayed quiet and he got back to cleaning his car quiet ass hell........beside this, rodxx since u were so bad on here and actin liek a bad ass, and sayin that ur built and bigger than all of us....y dident u wait for me by my car???u would of cought an ass whoopin too....cuz my brother was theer with me too just waitin to see if any of u pussy niggas that talk shit on here would to step up and say something....but i guess its safer to talk behind the screen...o0 and btw: none of the cl's won shit..lol we all went home empty handed or with a bunch of flyers..lol, the nsx won best acura...o0 well i dont cry like others do on here bout not knowin whats wrong that they dont win at shows....i got 2 or 3 trophies racked up from previous shows so im cool.....o0o and for the next show if any of u got something to say u can just come up to me and say it in my face...cuz if u guys notice in my hood theres a bat holdin it up...that bat is for the 1st nigga that trys to act a fool....so thats teh update for u guys...peace!
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but dude, your a fucking moron. Nobody gives a flying fuck.

That is all.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:48 PM
The movement has started

god damn dont u guys have anything better to do then critic a car everything is ugly for u guys. I personaly like my plate where it is on the trunk. You know what i got a custom bumper there is noone else out there that has a bumper with no plate on it. I build my car for myself and thats my taste. Just like most of u guys die trying to find a body kit for ur cars which to me are mad gay but thats what you guys like. Some of you guys like big wings on your cars i personally dont like wings on cars. You guys come out saying shit about peoples cars when ur cars are no where near the level. Everytime i go to shows magazines and stuff come to shoot my car i should be doing something right inorder for that to happen.
Your car is alright except for the interior work looks pretty shabby, and the billet grills c'mon man it isn't a escalade. Out of all of them, your car has the most work done, and the nicest rims.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:50 PM
The movement has started

Wack mods don't count.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:52 PM
teh Senior Instigator

My interior looks the way it does because it nowhere near done most of the things have been done half fast just to get to the show i havent had enough time to finish it completely there are a whole mess of things in that interior that are missing and havent been put in yet. And Katana this is not towards you or anything its just to those that have no mods and like to talk i like your car and personally i think ur paint is sick

PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO HAVE A BETTER CAR THEN YOU TO CRITICIZE IT!

when you see a picture of a girl in playboy, not everybody thinks she's hot, they'll say she's to thick, tits aren't big enough. Now most of our girls aren't near playboy quality. Does that mean we can't criticize a girl that's put her picture in playboy for the world to see?
Old 07-19-2004, 05:53 PM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by ding069

Who the fuck are you to be saying that? Your level looks like straight up lowrider hispanic style. I am not on that level because i think that level don't belong on a CL. I like to keep it JDM as the CL is an import Japanesse car. Comments like that are just plain arrogant, especially after what you stated about people have their own opinions
JDM.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by CLpower
PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO HAVE A BETTER CAR THEN YOU TO CRITICIZE IT!

when you see a picture of a girl in playboy, not everybody thinks she's hot, they'll say she's to thick, tits aren't big enough. Now most of our girls aren't near playboy quality. Does that mean we can't criticize a girl that's put her picture in playboy for the world to see?

suicidecl, what's your first name? just want to see if it's really your CL...
Old 07-19-2004, 06:01 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Everytime i go to shows magazines and stuff come to shoot my car i should be doing something right inorder for that to happen.

So how many magazines have you been in? I've probably had 30 shoot my car, but have only landed about 9-10. Have my 2nd full feature comming soon. Although it's not w/ my CL.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:29 PM
The movement has started

Everytime i go to shows magazines and stuff come to shoot my car i should be doing something right inorder for that to happen.
The reader's ride sections or even't pictures don't count . If a magazine came up to you, and personally offered to feature you, then you've done something rite. BTW: half of those pictures the magazine took were prolly thrown out ect. The editors make the final decision on what pics actually make it in. They take pictures of most of the cars at the shows have you ever seen your car in one??? There's a big difference from them taking pics, and it actually landing in the magazine. But your big time on the show circuit you should know that.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:02 PM
HOOK EM HORNS

:ultraghey:
Old 07-19-2004, 07:03 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Originally Posted by baka_t
The reader's ride sections or even't pictures don't count . If a magazine came up to you, and personally offered to feature you, then you've done something rite. BTW: half of those pictures the magazine took were prolly thrown out ect. The editors make the final decision on what pics actually make it in. They take pictures of most of the cars at the shows have you ever seen your car in one??? There's a big difference from them taking pics, and it actually landing in the magazine. But your big time on the show circuit you should know that.

hey event pictures count Readers rides don't though
Old 07-19-2004, 07:23 PM
Instructor

sucide cl y do u waste ur time??? only a couple of these ppl here are even worth writing to. all they do is talk shit bout our cars are ugly, now i agree with u with the bodykit shit....that shit is super gay...i go lip kit and im str8. ok fine so were both into more lowriders than u pussies are into smashin ur car into a tree n shit (jdm). now sucide cl were both from miami and we know how much a kandy runs for and what colors are hot....but these niggas are gay......if u would to have ur car green base coat clear coat tha ull be accepted into their group...i let them talk all they want...because we both know, that when were at a show we get attention unlike that cry baby katana. btw: katana ill be at hin and ill go up to u with no problem and tell u that u aint nothing but a bitch and a crybaby. im out for now ridin clean on a kandy lick! peace
Old 07-19-2004, 07:36 PM
Banned

because we both know, that when were at a show we get attention unlike that cry baby katana. btw: katana ill be at hin and ill go up to u with no problem and tell u that u aint nothing but a bitch and a crybaby.
good. i cant fuckin wait. we'll see how much man you are. dont come up with all your boys either. All i want is for you to come up to me and tell me who you are, then we ll find a spot and you can let all your feelings out. If you try pullin some shit with all your boys around, then you're a straight bitch. So me and you, make sure you come correct. I'm a real cool dude, but once you start talkin shit to me, all bets are off.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Suzuka Master

I've personally met katana18 and he is cool as shiiiit...Personally if you even had the balls to go up to him he would deck you out How is he a cry baby? All he did was state a fact that he doesn't win shows and he definitely deserves too. Too many people favor civics and integras cause they are soo popular.

And btw for the record books katana18's CL is alot nicer and cleaner then your car and I'm almost positive most of the board would agree with me. The CL isnt meant to be a big ghetto bowling ball its meant to have some class and style. And Eric (katana) stays with in those lines. Eric don't let this "KID" piss you off.

CLpower, can we close this thread? This shit gets out of hand everytime this guy gets in the thread.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:43 PM
The movement has started

hey event pictures count Readers rides don't though
Well ok for you, it counts ghander. For everyone else, it don't .
Old 07-19-2004, 07:49 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
damm all this drama over a car...... like ive always said your car should represent YOU!!!!!!!! you dont mod your car on other peoples opinons you do it on your own. if you like it and can afford it get it. it that simple. NOW as for this fight is there anyway we can get a video so there is no eclaim as to who the real winner is..... none of that jumpin shit.... if your gunna fight it should be fair man on man.. he is after all comin to your area give him the same respect he would give you. if you went to o town he could have all of his boys waiting for you.... but that shit is not cool. if it really comes to blows (witch i hope it doesnt because our scene already has enough hate on it we dont need any more) but guys will be guys. just respect the fact that each of you love your car and your apart of something much bigger then just your car. you represent a whole sub culture. so rep it correct...... thats just my
Old 07-19-2004, 07:49 PM
The movement has started

sucide cl y do u waste ur time??? only a couple of these ppl here are even worth writing to. all they do is talk shit bout our cars are ugly, now i agree with u with the bodykit shit....that shit is super gay...i go lip kit and im str8. ok fine so were both into more lowriders than u pussies are into smashin ur car into a tree n shit (jdm). now sucide cl were both from miami and we know how much a kandy runs for and what colors are hot....but these niggas are gay......if u would to have ur car green base coat clear coat tha ull be accepted into their group...i let them talk all they want...because we both know, that when were at a show we get attention unlike that cry baby katana. btw: katana ill be at hin and ill go up to u with no problem and tell u that u aint nothing but a bitch and a crybaby. im out for now ridin clean on a kandy lick! peace
Fucking illegal aliens I tell you, they can't spell for shit, and their' grammar is horid. Dude kandy on a japanese car don't you know that belongs with the mini truck or lowrider scene Last time I checked, our cars are made by honda, which means it's geared more to a japanese domestic market tuning aspect, rather then a lowrider tuning aspect. I'd love to see you walk up to katana and tell him to his face, what your saying on here .
Old 07-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Instructor

Fucking illegal aliens I tell you, they can't spell for shit, and their' grammar is horid. Dude kandy on a japanese car don't you know that belongs with the mini truck or lowrider scene Last time I checked, our cars are made by honda, which means it's geared more to a japanese domestic market tuning aspect, rather then a lowrider tuning aspect. I'd love to see you walk up to katana and tell him to his face, what your saying on here .

lol you all know this is probably a 120 pound white guy with a bird chest with his pants round his angles...makes but darts that much easier huh 99cl3.0....his hat sideways and would'nt say SHIT if he had a mouth full of it unless his boys are around. My guess is most of them are probaly light weight wiggers also. And yes its about class that joker has none suicidecl has shown some. Mad about people not liking his car (suicidecl),its their opinion, doesnt mean its everyones.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:27 PM
acura-cl.com OG

The expressed consensus on this board leads to JDM style tuning. Wrapping a car around a tree has nothing to do with JDM Why don't you crack your frame at the lowrider shows from bouncing it around too much? Same style comment that you have made
That wrapping around trees comment DEFINATELY represents the minority of JDM tuners, just like you represesnt the minority of lowrider tuners on this board. Most members like to see JDM styled cars and yours are different so you get negative feedback. If your car makes you happy, why argue with us and try to make us like your car?
Old 07-19-2004, 08:28 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Well ok for you, it counts ghander. For everyone else, it don't .

nah, for sure it does They seek you out for event coverage. For readers rides you send your shit in.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:29 PM
teh Senior Instigator

I've told you how I feel about your car and I think alot of the shit is hot. But man you are such a fucking tool
Old 07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Originally Posted by ding069
The expressed consensus on this board leads to JDM style tuning. Wrapping a car around a tree has nothing to do with JDM Why don't you crack your frame at the lowrider shows from bouncing it around too much? Same style comment that you have made
That wrapping around trees comment DEFINATELY represents the minority of JDM tuners, just like you represesnt the minority of lowrider tuners on this board. Most members like to see JDM styled cars and yours are different so you get negative feedback. If your car makes you happy, why argue with us and try to make us like your car?

I wouldn't say the consensus leads to JDM styling really. There are a bunch of blingers on the board. BUt as stated before, EVERYONE has there thing.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Originally Posted by r0dxx

CLpower, can we close this thread? This shit gets out of hand everytime this guy gets in the thread.

let's have some fun for a little bit longer
Old 07-19-2004, 08:32 PM
The movement has started

nah, for sure it does They seek you out for event coverage. For readers rides you send your shit in.
Very true, because it is selected by the editors, which means it's weeded through the many pictures before it make's it in the mag.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:34 PM
CL 4 LYFE

this ones got my vote hands down
Old 07-19-2004, 08:35 PM
The movement has started

I wouldn't say the consensus leads to JDM styling really. There are a bunch of blingers on the board. BUt as stated before, EVERYONE has there thing.
I'd say as long as it's clean and done well like katana's it's not a problem. But the magenta paint jobs, wack bodywork, and the ugliest chrome rims out, plus they are spinners
Old 07-19-2004, 08:35 PM
The movement has started

Originally Posted by lnsyone

this ones got my vote hands down
HKS POWAH!!
Old 07-19-2004, 08:47 PM
Instructor

that has to be the uglyiest cl ive ever seen....now thats ugly!!......but like most of u say, i comne one here to fuck around with u herbs and w/e...but i can give a fltyin fuck what u think bout my car cuz i built it for me and everyone in miami likes it....so thats all i gotta say...and katana will see if u can lip rap all this shit with these nerds boostin u up when ur in person....peace!
Old 07-19-2004, 08:48 PM
teh Senior Instigator

I'd say as long as it's clean and done well like katana's it's not a problem. But the magenta paint jobs, wack bodywork, and the ugliest chrome rims out, plus they are spinners

his wheels aren't spinners, and I think his body work is sick. I don't dig the wheels. But the shaving on the roof and the work they did to the door handles is fucking sick. If I had seen those door handles before I painted my car I definately would of done it. I think the pink is nice, not something i'd do. But it's a clean paint job, and the detail is nice. Gotta remember, they do shit differently down south east of the mississip. Just take a look at pictures from NOPI shows.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:49 PM
teh Senior Instigator

that has to be the uglyiest cl ive ever seen....now thats ugly!!......but like most of u say, i comne one here to fuck around with u herbs and w/e...but i can give a fltyin fuck what u think bout my car cuz i built it for me and everyone in miami likes it....so thats all i gotta say...and katana will see if u can lip rap all this shit with these nerds boostin u up when ur in person....peace!

herbs? wtf? and what does w/e mean? How old are you bro?
Old 07-19-2004, 08:52 PM
Banned

herbs? I THINK ITS TIME FOR http://www.URBANDICTIONARY.com !!!
Old 07-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Pro

sorry for the size, will take smaller ones next time

edited: CLpower

Quick Reply: CLs reppin hard at DUB car show (PICS)