Best train horn story to date (almost got arrested)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Teh HORN!@!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best train horn story to date (almost got arrested)

So Im driving into work about an hour ago and I see these 3 people standing half way in the lane i was in. So me n the gf figure, why not. lol SO i blast the horn and seriously nobody jumped like they did (salesman and 2 customers) lol so I look back and see him running across the street. I get about 5 blocks down and this cobalt cuts off in front of me and tells me:

"get out of the car, i'm calling the police! You tryed to run me over!!!"

The gf n me stood there clueless wondering wtf this guy was babbling about.

So the cops get there (9th district chicago for anybody who knows the neighborhood.) and he tells his side of the story. One cop walks past and I asked him "do you get stupid calls like this all the time?" lol he replied "they just pile up":rolleyes2:

So hes telling his story and they ask me mine. I said " he was half way into the street, i honked my horn to get him out of the way"

Then the situation calms down and the cops sorta laugh at him when he kept saying I tryed to hit him. The first cop that got there was the coolest, which helped my side. I told him "I mean seriously wtf is he talking about, its not like i get bored and decide to randomly run people over" they checked my record and its clean of course. So then the huddle of cops came around me and the one took my info. Funny thing is he knew somebody on my block that i know and same with my gf (she went to high school with one of his friends) so after that I knew I was in the clear. He took both our info and said its nothing criminal so no charges on either party.

Then I seriously think the best line I heard was

Officer "When I first got this call, they said somebody with a bullhorn!!?!??! I thought to myself, wtf?? A BULLHORN???"

Officer#2 " It was probably just an airhorn"

They never for one second asked me if i had one or anything about it on the car lol they thought it was somebody on the sidewalk with it. lol

Moral of the story is.....Train horns are fun, lol
Old 09-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 79 Likes on 71 Posts
wowwww....looks like you're having a little bit too much fun with that thing lol