10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Ayougo Poll

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by agranado
are you serious bro? He practically rebuilt his f22, gutted the thing, and was on his way to doing more to it than any other CL on the board (currently the only other active members I know who have done at least that much or more are cocoa and insyone).

The information he's given and is going to give is invaluable to future 1gCL members...

that he was banned in the first place for the avatar is a shame since I've seen other members' far worse and more offensive avatars.

-Alex
i'll take it back then. like i said i didnt know the guy very well. i was off ACL for awhile and then saw some picture of the new paint job of his car. that was the first time i've heard of him. I am for him to be re-enstated as a member here just cuz he's a fellow ACL member. I never once had a problem with him, i actually thought he was a pretty cool kid that just couldnt stay away from ACL and do what he must to post on here.

its in the mods hand now.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just bring him back in
Old 02-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by ShavedH22CL
He also put the h23 tranny in since he has been gone
whats the difference between that tranny than ours. i was thinking of an H22 tranny but i heard the gears are to short.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:54 PM
fear and Loathing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gears are a little bit shorter then ours and a little bit longer the a h22 i believe he is using a M2S4 tranny (h23 tranny) great for traction. IM looking for a good h23 tranny for my h22 swap.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally Posted by ib_jimmy
I didnt know the guy very well...but i dont think anybody should be totally ban without warning over a stupid avatar. but that multiple account shit... its not like he was abusing it.

he was warned, then warned again, then warned again, he was deliberately fucking up. And it was more then one multiple account. Reality is, we have rules, sometimes the rules are extended, sometimes they aren't. They won't be for him.

Good thing is, no one has a say in letting him back except for the admins. Hence, this thread is being closed. Shaved, you also knew better then making this thread. Consider this your warning. Members have been banned numerous times for similiar things.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:59 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally Posted by Cocoa
So he got banned for a girl in a bra? That isn't allowed? Could have sworn I've seen other members with pics of girls on their avatars.

Just to clarify, he was not banned for his avatar, but for the multiple actions he took after he was asked to remove his original avatar.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:21 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Like I said to agranado over a month ago...

Originally Posted by soopa
It's his own fault.

It has little to do with the avatar.

When he was asked (politely) to change his NWS avatar (as all offending members are) he changed it to something as equally offensive to the rules and replied with a smart ass remark.

As a result, he was banned for only 7-days and was notified. Yet again, he replied with more smart ass remarks and instead of taking his 7-day ban like a man he re-joined under MULTIPLE usernames to cause even more trouble.

As a result of this, he was banned permanently, and thanks to even more smart ass remarks from him... he will remain so.

To top it all off, this is the second (third if you count this as two bans) time I've had to ban him in barely 3 months.

I'm sorry, occasional positive content or not, no member is above the rules of the forum. We have many many smart smart people on this site who manage to obey our very BASIC rules.

Adam
Now, since then, this little kid has signed up under new accounts EVERY DAY, littered the boards with useless threads, spammed members via PM, and sent me childish threats via PM/email.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who wishes to socialize with someone like him... can go with him.

Our rules are plain, simple, fair, and clear. 70,000 people follow them without complaint or issue. Anyone speaking in favor of this buffoon should be embarrased of themselves.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:24 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
P.S. From now on, should he sign up for additional accounts, I will review all PM's he sends and all messages he posts. Should I then find someone using these forums to communicate with an exiled user, you will find yourself on his side of the door.

Guilty by association at this point.