Any WW Lip For Sale? (horror story inside)

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any WW Lip For Sale? (horror story inside)

So, I posted a couple months ago that Roc-Z ripped me off on ebay and I reported it to paypal n all, and I got nothing out of it because it was later than 30 days of transaction, despite 2-6 week delivery period. Anyway, so I found another company and purchased a lip to pick up directly from WW in Santa Ana. So I go and pick it up at the WW wearhouse and lone and behold the guy goes, oh we decided to shut down completely for a period of time. I was like "are you serious? when will you open up again?" He said, "we don't know." I asked if i could just get my lip, the order was in, but he said there's no one here to process your order since we decided to shut down. This was completely unknown to the company I ordered it and he received the call from WW that they were shutting down an hour before I arrived. So I am fresh out of luck and it seems like I just have bad luck with this lip thing. Please reply if anyone is anyone considering selling their lip or has one in stock (not likely). Thanks!

A very sad day,
3zeroCL
Old 01-07-2005, 08:17 PM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i feel so bad for you man. I would fucking murder somebody after getting screwed not once, but twice like that.

I dont have any of that stuff *still rolling on my bone stock CL* but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to hook you up.

good luck man, and hope you find something.

-Alex
Old 01-11-2005, 12:10 AM
ahnyoung!

damn yo. . that sucks -_-
i could prolly get you the lips for like 140
i'm not postively sure but i can go and see = )
and if ure still in irvine we can talk or something i'm in Diamond Bar = )

-alex
Old 01-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Well, I dunno...

I have a WW lip Im selling - Painted Black already. Ill take $225 shipped for it...
Old 01-11-2005, 01:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by fizzle
I have a WW lip Im selling - Painted Black already. Ill take $225 shipped for it...

damn man you're just parting our your whole car aint ya?
Old 01-11-2005, 04:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 3zeroCL
So, I posted a couple months ago that Roc-Z ripped me off on ebay and I reported it to paypal n all, and I got nothing out of it because it was later than 30 days of transaction, despite 2-6 week delivery period. Anyway, so I found another company and purchased a lip to pick up directly from WW in Santa Ana. So I go and pick it up at the WW wearhouse and lone and behold the guy goes, oh we decided to shut down completely for a period of time. I was like "are you serious? when will you open up again?" He said, "we don't know." I asked if i could just get my lip, the order was in, but he said there's no one here to process your order since we decided to shut down. This was completely unknown to the company I ordered it and he received the call from WW that they were shutting down an hour before I arrived. So I am fresh out of luck and it seems like I just have bad luck with this lip thing. Please reply if anyone is anyone considering selling their lip or has one in stock (not likely). Thanks!

A very sad day,
3zeroCL
ouch. u live in So. Cali? if so i can give u # to a shop that i know, he can give you WW front lip for 190$. but before he orders, u need to go there and make a deposit so he knows for sure ur buying it. it will take him week or 2 to get the lip. his a good person and is wiling to work with any cutomer. i really recommand this shop and is also trying to help you out. i got the ww lip from him and i think it took him about week to get it. the shop is in Van nuys (San Fernando Valley). juss pm me if ur interested and ill give u # of the shop.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Well, I dunno...

Originally Posted by Katana18
damn man you're just parting our your whole car aint ya?
Car is gone... all I have left are a few parts...
Old 01-11-2005, 10:46 AM
~ The Endless One ~

message nippon_wa...he wanted to do a group buy coz he can get a discount on minimum 3 lips. i wanted one but he needed one more to go in on it.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:19 AM
'07 November = STI

dude.. thats expensive.. haha..

i bought my lip off nippon_wa for 120 bucks, and it was already painted

Originally Posted by endlessdragon
message nippon_wa...he wanted to do a group buy coz he can get a discount on minimum 3 lips. i wanted one but he needed one more to go in on it.
yeah.. nippon wont be back till march.. (back to the states) so maybe he can get a group buy then
Old 01-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Well, I dunno...

Originally Posted by legendaryCL98
dude.. thats expensive.. haha..

i bought my lip off nippon_wa for 120 bucks, and it was already painted
You got a good deal. I have like $350 into it from buying new and painting, plus shipping is bitch on it - you picked yours up Im sure... I have had offers for over $240, but turned them down at the time.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:41 PM
'07 November = STI

You got a good deal. I have like $350 into it from buying new and painting, plus shipping is bitch on it - you picked yours up Im sure... I have had offers for over $240, but turned them down at the time.
thats true.. i did pick it up.. haha.. we live like 20 miles apart
Old 01-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Instructor

Thanks for all the sympathy guys!!! Maybe this Lip isn't meant to be! =( haha But I inquired and PM'd all as you guys suggested! We'll see how this one plays out! But mad props to all you guys with lips! It's off the hook, clean and simple!

-3zero