For all the haters

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 09:16 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
Originally posted by PureCrazed
lol, so what your saying is that I have to spend hundreds of dollars on shit with a name brand sticker just because it's name brand instead of spending half the money and having it come out the same??

Do your clear corners some high priced name brand or are they $40 dollars like everyone else's?? you dumb fuck...

It's not how much you spend at all. It's the taste you still have w/ the money you have. If you are like hey i've got 10$ let's go buy a can of spray paint and paint the interior I and a bunch of us are gonna clown you, not because you didn't have money, but because your interior is gonna look like ass.

Alot of us don't have much money into our cars, but we have taste in what we spend our money on!

god damn you are an idiot, you should just go away and not come back.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:19 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
oh and have to put this in...Got Rice...I was looking at your pictures and though you might have different cars on their, I didn't see anything special about them...Stock white 3.0 CL with clear bumber lenses..now plz dont tell me that you are talking about my shit when you have nothing to back it up either...pathetic I must say...

so he's like you doesn't have much money, but atleast he doesn't go out and HAVE to do something. That's where you start doing things that fuck up your ride.
Old 04-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol, I got plenty of money to spend but a little graphic on the side of my car means I spent nothing on it?? right buddy...
Old 04-02-2003, 10:01 AM
teh Senior Instigator

lol, I got plenty of money to spend but a little graphic on the side of my car means I spent nothing on it?? right buddy...

you've been talking like you are all pissed off at us because you have very little money to spend on "name brands". And you tell us the only cars we like are cars people dump alot of money into. That is not the case at all. You need to start making sense man. You are all over the place.

It doesn't take money to make a car look good, it takes good taste.

I think the graphics are cheap, but that's just my opinion, cheap not in the way of costs but in the way they look (or both). It may be different where you live, but out here you'd get clowned.

if you got plenty of money to spend then let's see your car when it's done. What kind of things are you planning other then the wings west lip (which is a good buy, that thing looks hot).
Old 04-02-2003, 10:02 AM
teh Senior Instigator

and i war really referring to your friends POS civic.
Old 04-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Racer

I got the lip on order yea...Other then that I'm going back and forth between some RS Limited silver rims polished or some chrome ones I found on Wheel Max...I'm speaking with someone about painting it a really glossy black with metal flakes in it...I'm considering a spoiler to be put on before it's painted (a rice spoiler, sorry...) When I make up my mind on the rims I want, I have slotted rotors and pads waiting to be put on...I'm going to paint my calipers when I do it as well...I also have some coating I'm going to put on my interior to glossy that up...I'm hoping by the beginning of May I can tear out my back ledge and put a bass port for my subs because right now my 6x9 holes are the ports and I'm going to throw some 6 1/2's back there and put one long grill running over the back...I'm getting it tinted as soon as it warms up here...Thats just a quicky for now...That wont be it but right now I'm fucking hungry! later...
Old 04-02-2003, 07:59 PM
teh Senior Instigator

sounds like you are goin about it in the right direction
Old 04-02-2003, 10:12 PM
i want a bimmer =(

:P damn i sign off for a few hours and this shit blows up...

ok purecrazed...here we go

#1 "got rice" his car looks nice..regardless of what he does/doesnt have done to it...it looks clean and alot of times that speaks for itself.
I for one, would rather see a clean car w/ just a drop and some wheels than some riced-out civic w/ an unpainted kit and a exhaust that sounds like shit.
Pathetic?? um no, far from it...he has a sexy ass car.

#2 and you have alot of money to spend on your car?? then why waste it on a certian red sticky thing that i am not allowed to refer to anymore??

#3 "i'm gonna i'm gonna i'm gonna
i wanna, i wanna, i wanna"
there sure is ALOT of talkin in that last post...sorry but that's a tell-tale sign...kinda like sayin "my buddy has a car that will beat you" dont advertise what you don't have....might wanna go check your stove...i think i hear your Uncle Ben's starting to boil.
Old 04-02-2003, 10:37 PM
i want a bimmer =(

I didn't start in on Katie because she might be in a bitchy mood about everything but she states her point and her opinion at least...I may not agree with it nor may others agree with either one of us but she is open minded and says what she has to say...
you didnt start in on me? HA LOL....well by all means dont hold back...i dish it out BUT i can take it too, so give me your best shot...i dont know what you would "start in on" me with anyways...
I wasn't in a "bitchy" mood...
like you said, i just speak my mind and say what i think, i don't hold back...that's a sad commentary on society what a chick is considered a bitch just because she cuts through the bullshit and speaks her mind.
maybe i should just be barefoot and pregnant huh? umm, no.
Old 04-02-2003, 10:50 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WOAH, GET BACK INTO THE KITCHEN BIIIIAAATTTTCCCHHH!

J/K Had to throw that in there on you. BTW, when are we gonna get to see some pics of you girl?
Old 04-02-2003, 11:23 PM
1st Gear

damn pure...u need to do all CL owners a favor and sell ur disgrace of a car...wanna know why?

1. u have a CL with gay :ghey: dragon stickers (how much HP per sticker were u quoted when u bought 'em? 10? 15? 100?)

2. u have windshield washer lights...who the hell uses those? where i live only the mexicans with their hoopty accords and maximas (not raggin on mexicans but they are the only people i've seen with those lights)

thats all i can think of for now...if u want more let me know...

fuck man...with all the money u put into the gay neons and interior crap and your "engine upgrades" you could've gotten the WW lip, and ACTUALLY have engine mods....but NOO u had to get lots of blue lights...oh how much HP do the lights give you? 300 hp?

that is all

:thumbsdn:
Old 04-03-2003, 01:03 AM
Racer

I'm not really looking for a 10 second car so why would I worry about HP?? stfu, your just dumb...

and katie, your opinions can be taken and its great to speak your mind...your just bitchy about it, thats all...
Old 04-03-2003, 03:02 AM
Its just a car.

This is gonna be endless Stop the insanity:whocares: 4 Pages?
Old 04-03-2003, 02:37 PM
acura-cl.com OG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah this is getting stupid now. dev14nt 0ne, what you just said about has been said at least one hundered times and we tried to put an end to the sticker bullshit. Read up b4 you post stupid shit like that. Also, what you said about Mexicans is a fucked up stereotype, not needed at all. Its your second post player, slow your roll. LETS TRY TO CLOSE THIS THREAD!
Old 04-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Racer

lol, yea!!

lol
Old 04-03-2003, 04:30 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
Old 04-03-2003, 04:35 PM
i want a bimmer =(

I'm not really looking for a 10 second car so why would I worry about HP?? stfu, your just dumb...

and katie, your opinions can be taken and its great to speak your mind...your just bitchy about it, thats all...
lol....thanky
Old 04-03-2003, 04:43 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Originally posted by ding069
WOAH, GET BACK INTO THE KITCHEN BIIIIAAATTTTCCCHHH!

J/K Had to throw that in there on you. BTW, when are we gonna get to see some pics of you girl?
LMAO!!! okay..i'll remember to put my apron on too

haha...you want pics....nah, you guys don't wanna see my mug
but um...just a normal girl, white-22-5'6, blonde hair, green eyes...ya know..same ole' same ole'
Old 04-03-2003, 05:39 PM
Racer

300lbs, buck teeth, shaved head, hairy everywhere else, fungi toes, nails 3 inchs long, chicken bone stuck in your beard, etc...

hehe, j/k...lol, sorry...I couldn't help myself...

j/k
Old 04-03-2003, 05:46 PM
The Third Ball

Received 5,105 Likes on 2,708 Posts
300lbs, buck teeth, shaved head, hairy everywhere else, fungi toes, nails 3 inchs long, chicken bone stuck in your beard, etc..

j/k
UGH, dude, if i wanted to know what your mother looks like i would have gone the street corner she works every saturday night.
Old 04-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Racer

whatever...

god what fucking idiots here...
Old 04-03-2003, 05:54 PM
The Third Ball

fucking weak dude!
Not only can you dish it out and not take it, that was the lamest come back i've ever heard. I mean c'mon i didn't even snicker at it, it was so...:ghey:

Man, i expected better out of you...:pee:
Old 04-03-2003, 06:02 PM
cmng 2 a lawschool near u

that would be great if you could...Cause besides you not being able to get anything else anywhere else...I could call my mom who lives in FL and ask her who this person is your talking about?? Unless it's some sick joke your trying to play with your sister acting like my mom...Then that would be just wrong...
That was really weak..... Why dont you o and buy a sense of humour with all that money that you have. Then give some to me Just kidding man
Old 04-03-2003, 07:03 PM
Racer

this is getting lame now...no one can come up with anything good...even I'm out of shit to say...plus tired too...

lets lock this up and start over in a few days...I'll figure out a new topic...
Old 04-03-2003, 07:09 PM
teh Senior Instigator

charles in charge is on TV right now, i've missed this show!
Old 04-03-2003, 07:12 PM
The Third Ball

whatever...

god what fucking idiots here...
OMG youre weak and cheap!!! you totally fucking changed your lame ass comeback post!!! Thank God KC CL 1785 quoted it for all to read.

And now youre making "im tired" excuses.

Someone is LAME!

btw KC CL 1785 Are you going to sell me that thing or what, I tried PMing but your box was full. I want to get it.
Old 04-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by Katies99CL
LMAO!!! okay..i'll remember to put my apron on too

haha...you want pics....nah, you guys don't wanna see my mug
but um...just a normal girl, white-22-5'6, blonde hair, green eyes...ya know..same ole' same ole'
send me pics...... but only if you're wearing the apron at the same time.

Old 04-03-2003, 07:24 PM
Moderator Alumnus

ok....... reading this thread...

it's lame. really lame. so im going to close it.

purecrazed.. it's your car..... fine. but dont try to talk shit about other peoples cars when you have less mods.