3.0 CL vs '04 BMW 730i

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 12:33 AM
pumpkin's une

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3.0 CL vs '04 BMW 730i

while going to the club tonight (around 1:30PM EST), i rolled upon a very sweet black '04 BMW 730i, and two very nice chicks (oh my ghod ) were in it. so as you know how it always goes, my boy (in the passenger seat of my car) tried to get the driver of the bmw to roll down her window but she wasn't having none of that. so i went on the other side and got the passenger in the bmw to roll her window down. but while we were chatting my girl called my cell phone so i quickly rolled my window back up as fast as i could (but that wasn't working cause 1st Gen CL windows go up slow 'et shit) so my girl won't hear the other girl talking. anyhow, while talking to my girl and still anticipating hollaring at the other chick, the light turned green and the driver of the bmw sped away. i chase after them and luckily, they were stopped at the next light. to make a long story short, when the light turned green, we both picked up at the same time and i stayed with the bmw for light 8.5 seconds before they slowly started eating me away. i mean, from what i saw the girl was pushing this car at its peak. man, i was so happy i stayed with a 2004 7 series bmw for that long. and plus the only reason i got eaten was because we were driving (actually, speeding ) in downtown d.c. and the street was narrow with cars parked along the side of the road and my car is stock.

does this sound real to anyone? cause i know it doesn't sound real to me. i don't know, maybe the chick do not know how to abuse cars or she simply don't know how to drive. what u think? feed me back.
Old 10-19-2003, 01:22 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,910 Likes on 2,614 Posts
Too bad there is no such thing as a 2004 730iL. And you would have clearly read that while looking at the ass of the car as it blew your doors off.
Old 10-19-2003, 03:26 AM
Three Wheelin'

I think the 740 would murder you.
Old 10-19-2003, 05:58 AM
A-CL Post Whore w/N2O

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Zarr,

Do you mean the '04 330, 530, or the new 745. There is no 730.

Any of those cars would beat our 3.0 (except maybe the 530, which has some weight to it compared to the 330, but still has the potential to kill us).
Old 10-19-2003, 07:54 AM
pumpkin's une

actually, u guys are right. i wrote that thread like 4 this morning when i was still too excited. she was driving a 745i bmw picture below.

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/7/745...isedan.gallery

oh rick, i know they suppose to dismember our 3.0. that's why i was so excited. i mean, either the chick didn't know how to drive or she was teasing me so i could stay up with her to get her number . from the sound of her engine, it sounded like she was pushing the limit on that bad boy tho.
Old 10-19-2003, 08:10 AM
pumpkin's une

oh and plus, i got like $400 worth of tickets from the d.c. 5-0 last night. acutally there were 4 tickets, plus my boy's ticket.

1. obstructing justice... including disobeying a police officer.

2. illegal tint (and my shit is 35% all around. that dude was just picking on me cause we curse the shit out of him. he said anything below 75% on the front windows in d.c. is illegal. bo-shit!)

3. hanging objects on my rear view mirror.

4. driving without a seatbelt.

5. another for my boy spitting out the car.

oh well, we went to the 1st district police department like 3 this morning and filed a complaint.
Old 10-19-2003, 08:57 AM
-S namyaC-

This is sort of believable. I think we could hang with one for a bit, b/c they are boats, but as soon as the speeds get higher and bimmer gets moving (hiway speeds), it would walk us.
Old 10-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Racer

HAHAHA she was not trying. I was in my neighbors 745 last week and and we were testing it out against an 02 M3 and lets just say that from a rolling 55 mph that big ass bimmer hauls some ass. I mean it was still put out badly by the m3 at around 100 mph but compared to your 3.0 it would pull away fast. Did she roll down the window at the next light and ask you how to get it out of 2nd gear??
Old 10-19-2003, 10:36 AM
pumpkin's une

Originally posted by dulux
HAHAHA she was not trying. I was in my neighbors 745 last week and and we were testing it out against an 02 M3 and lets just say that from a rolling 55 mph that big ass bimmer hauls some ass. I mean it was still put out badly by the m3 at around 100 mph but compared to your 3.0 it would pull away fast. Did she roll down the window at the next light and ask you how to get it out of 2nd gear??
ha ha... nan. at the next light she went onto mass. ave. (i guess she thought i was gonna follow) and i was still on the phone with my girl and peeping out the females in the d.c. nightlife. i was done with her at that point tho anyway... i was looking for something else while my boy was being disgusted by the transsexual prostitute around the new york ave, k st., 6 st. area. ha ha
Old 10-19-2003, 12:59 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by fgzar

you can get a ticket for this????

next time aim for he police officer to really deserve your ticketq
Old 10-19-2003, 01:01 PM
ENGAGE MY VTEC BABY!!!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by fgzar

you can get a ticket for this????

next time aim for he police officer to really deserve your ticket

sorry to hear about that man
Old 10-19-2003, 01:50 PM
In Da LBC with Snoop Dogg

Fight all of those tickets in court except for the seatbelt one.

Spitting out of your car is illegal? Bullshit! I break that law everyday. Littering is illegal, and spit is not litter, it is bodily fluid which must be either expunged from the body or assimilated (swallowed) back into the body. You chose to set it free, so tell him to "Let it go!"

Obstructing Justice? What fucking justice? - this is the DC police we are talking about. If you were doing all that, they would have charged you with disordelry conduct and arrested you guys.

Window tint in DC? If my car is registered in Maryland or Virginia, then I am going by what their rules are. Why? Because I had to do so when I got the tint. Tell him to suck your ass for that one!

Hanging objects on the rear view mirror? Show me the law on that one. I really want to read that law for that ticket and then have him interpret it to the courts. You have got to be kidding me on that one.

Go to court and fight those bastards!
Old 10-19-2003, 02:33 PM
who got the best deal?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the hanging shit is truee!!! its an obstruction of view its directly in your line of site
Old 10-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Racer

Fight those tickets man. they were problably just trying to make their quota for the month to keep getting their state funding. I hate it when your girl calls you right when your with other girls.
Old 10-19-2003, 04:55 PM
pumpkin's une

Originally posted by dajuice27
Fight all of those tickets in court except for the seatbelt one.

Obstructing Justice? What fucking justice? - this is the DC police we are talking about. If you were doing all that, they would have charged you with disordelry conduct and arrested you guys.

Go to court and fight those bastards!
actually, i think it was for my boy saying shit to him and stepping out of the car and going in face while he was writing the tickets. but he was a rookie cop tho. his partner wasn't saying much, he was just chilling smoking his cheap cigar (i think it was a black). he knew i didn't do much to mess with his partner. he first curse at me so retaliated.

it all happened when my boy stepped out the car to hollar at some females standing in front of a club. while waiting for him behind the cop car, i was told by the 5-0 to move along in order to not block the street. so i was like, 'aight cool, but i'm waitin for my boy. and he was like fuck dude, you gotta move (those were his exact words). and i was nan, i ain't moving, make me move. so basically, i starting cursing at him and he told me to pull over. at this point he was ready to beat the liberian out of me. lol.
Old 10-19-2003, 06:53 PM
Pro

what club did u go to anyway
Old 10-20-2003, 04:55 AM
pumpkin's une

Originally posted by Ish83
what club did u go to anyway
we first went to a ghetto-ass, depress-looking strip club by crossroads nightclub (on baltimore ave./blandensburg road) but we got kicked out. so we went right to crossroads nightclub but it seemed like it was all older folks. then we traveled to nw to vip, but nothing much was happening. we then moved on to dreams off of new york ave. but parking was too expensive. so we finally got desperate and went chicks searching. that's when i raced that bimmer on new york ave. and then saw some chicks on 6th st. that we followed to insomnia, where all this drama occurred.