**New Updated Pics** 56K Warning!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 04:20 PM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by fgzar
katie, are you a bitch or a dude? [you've got very fool mouth] i'm assuming you a bitch with that name and especially with that BRIGHT ass red CL. who pushes red CL???

tints are vicious with any (car) color; you just have to get the right tint shade/color.

and plus, you are so backward. why would you drop your ride with those ugly ass stock rims, 16" wheel??? drop that joint when you get some nice 19s or 18s.

:noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob:

any pics of your pento?
"dont start no shit...it wont be no shit"

BITCH.................
Old 09-23-2003, 04:27 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 978 Likes on 330 Posts
katie, are you a bitch or a dude? [you've got very fool mouth] i'm assuming you a bitch with that name and especially with that BRIGHT ass red CL. who pushes red CL???

tints are vicious with any (car) color; you just have to get the right tint shade/color.

and plus, you are so backward. why would you drop your ride with those ugly ass stock rims, 16" wheel??? drop that joint when you get some nice 19s or 18s.

and your ride looks like?????????

thought so
Old 09-23-2003, 04:45 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by CLpower
still tacky, make them smaller

also, I think it's clean tintless

love the grills and lights

Mine are small on the side windows.. i have a 3000gt i dont have giant rear side windows... so mine are tiny

my big decal on teh window is a chameleon color that stays dark unless the sun hits it or light hits it. so you cant tell theres a decal until your right up on it, or the light hits it
Old 09-23-2003, 04:46 PM
4-8-15-16-23-42

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
good job katie
i want to do my lights. but i can't find the time
i saw another red cl today - that makes two i think including yours

oh yeah -- APC sticker

it's so cool when girls get it
no pun intended
Old 09-23-2003, 04:54 PM
i want a bimmer =(

dude...whatever. You dont like my car...i could fucking care less.

and you think i have a potty mouth??

haha suck my dick bitch....how's that for a potty mouth?

Old 09-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by Katies99CL
dude...whatever. You dont like my car...i could fucking care less.

and you think i have a potty mouth??

haha suck my dick bitch....how's that for a potty mouth?

Katie, what you just said makes me believe that you are the perfect woman. No, I'm not kidding.
Old 09-23-2003, 05:20 PM
05' 350z 6spd.

kate, sorry to hear about the water getting inside. Did you buy silicon at the store or just reheat the silicon that was on there?
I bought what was suppossed to be the best silicon, but it's still shitty compared to the kind the factory has on the headlights. Hope you get those things sealed up, and cut off those 2 bottom supports just incase
Old 09-23-2003, 05:44 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Originally posted by SooDARK
kate, sorry to hear about the water getting inside. Did you buy silicon at the store or just reheat the silicon that was on there?
I bought what was suppossed to be the best silicon, but it's still shitty compared to the kind the factory has on the headlights. Hope you get those things sealed up, and cut off those 2 bottom supports just incase
i bought silicone at the store and used it w/ the silicone that was already on the headlamps. I will definetly cut the supports...i am going to Orlando this weekend, so i've got to do it before friday night
Old 09-23-2003, 06:57 PM
Homeless

Katie...

Can I call you a bitch now...?

The newb got to...and he's only got 23 posts...I thought we were friends like that...

How come the newb can call you the special name???? Huh???:boohoo:

fuckin nooby-booby
Old 09-23-2003, 07:37 PM
its paid for

your car looks really clean and aggresive katie. I've got almost the same red cl, and its given me some new ideas on what to do with it. Sorry to hear about the water that sucks, and I'm with you, I just can't see my car with tints in this color.
Old 09-23-2003, 07:41 PM
Banned

if i had a red CL i'd tint the fuck out of it, windshield and all
Old 09-24-2003, 03:47 PM
A good use of strategery

oh eric, you're just ghetto like that *lol*

I happen to like the decals... But I can understand how it might detract. I'm all for the clllleeeeeaaaaan look, overall. Hey, whoever let you borrow the digicam for those pics, and uploaded them for you, that person was pretty nice :wink:
Old 09-24-2003, 03:59 PM
two dot three..biatch!!

nice ride!!!like the color!!
Old 09-24-2003, 05:39 PM
i want a bimmer =(

Originally posted by uiskibum
your car looks really clean and aggresive katie. I've got almost the same red cl, and its given me some new ideas on what to do with it. Sorry to hear about the water that sucks, and I'm with you, I just can't see my car with tints in this color.
yeah the water did suck, big time...but i took care of that after work today...only had to undo 1/2 of the bumper so it wasnt that bad. I also sealed the fuck outta that headlight, haha....and when i put it back on, i only used the top 2 bolts..also left a couple off the bumper...all of the ones they had on there were just completely unnecessary IMO.

modify it to MY specifications.

yep..see i knew i wasnt the only one who liked it untinted!!
Old 09-25-2003, 08:51 AM
pumpkin's une

katie,

first of all, i don't understand why you spend all that time and $$$$ on your car; it looks like a regular 'ol stocked CL. i mean, there's a fine line between dissin' and being honest. i was spittin' my true opinion. and honestly, i don't care if it offended you or one of those biatches from your homo posse.

i haven't started moding my CL yet (except for wood kit, clear corners and doorsills), but i guarantee you my black on black on black (tint windows... ha ha biatch) looks much, much better than your bright-ass red crap.

and word of advice, get some (functioning) balls before you holla front.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:05 AM
Homeless

I smell ban in the air...

What's up with these punk-ass noobs talkin to every other member here...? Bunch of shiit talking, wannabe ganster/pimps...with so little game, they talk smack to a hoochie.

Pathetic.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:12 AM
4-8-15-16-23-42

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by chris3240929

What's up with these punk-ass noobs talkin to every other member here...? Bunch of shiit talking, wannabe ganster/pimps...with so little game, they talk smack to a hoochie.

Pathetic.
werd
Old 09-25-2003, 10:06 AM
pumpkin's une

Originally posted by chris3240929

Pathetic.

:pfawk:
Old 09-25-2003, 10:31 AM
Big Block DOHC Type-R

Woodkit,clears and doorsills, thats quite a package. Your such a douche bag. Thats comming from a guy with a red CL, and I guarantee mine is tighter than yours. Dude's a looser Katie, dont sweat him.
Old 09-25-2003, 10:42 AM
pumpkin's une

Originally posted by Mark Davison
Woodkit,clears and doorsills, thats quite a package. Your such a douche bag. Thats comming from a guy with a red CL, and I guarantee mine is tighter than yours. Dude's a looser Katie, dont sweat him.
son!, you are so gay. why even mention you drive a red CL. you suppose to keep your mouth shut.

so, how's your boyfriend? i hope he's doing well. i bet he likes your bright red CL. does it have a cream leather interior? man, that's even better. all you need now is some spinning hub cabs and have that bitch dropped 2". rock on dude!
Old 09-25-2003, 10:45 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
katie,

first of all, i don't understand why you spend all that time and $$$$ on your car; it looks like a regular 'ol stocked CL. i mean, there's a fine line between dissin' and being honest. i was spittin' my true opinion. and honestly, i don't care if it offended you or one of those biatches from your homo posse.

i haven't started moding my CL yet (except for wood kit, clear corners and doorsills), but i guarantee you my black on black on black (tint windows... ha ha biatch) looks much, much better than your bright-ass red crap.

wow, you just got the dumbfuck of the week award!
Old 09-25-2003, 11:06 AM
pumpkin's une

wow, you just got the dumbfuck of the week award!
Old 09-25-2003, 11:08 AM
teh Senior Instigator

so you are admitting you are a dumbfuck?
Old 09-25-2003, 11:24 AM
pumpkin's une

so you are admitting you are a dumbfuck?
aaaaaaaa ghander, why am i so offensive to you? it's just my opinion. deal wit 8.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:26 AM
teh Senior Instigator

aaaaaaaa ghander, why am i so offensive to you? it's just my opinion. deal wit 8.

oh you are not offensive to me at all (don't know what would make you think that)...you are just a dumbfuck. There is also a difference between saying you don't like something and acting like a complete idiot.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Big Block DOHC Type-R

This fagzar guy is about as sharp as a marble.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:28 AM
teh Senior Instigator

This fagzar guy is about as sharp as a marble.

seriously though, it's like he's completely clueless to what is going on right now
Old 09-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Race Director

katie,

again, does anyone have an e-thug pic?

sincerly,
one of those biatches from the homo posse.

Old 09-25-2003, 11:31 AM
pumpkin's une

oh you are not offensive to me at all...you are just a dumbfuck. There is also a difference between saying you don't like something and acting like a complete idiot.
would you like to make your point, explicit? i mean, why are you so hurt by point of view? why do i have to be a "dumbfuck"? why does my fun has to be your pain? why bother when you weren't initially mentioned? do you feel excluded from life? please enlighten the rest of us.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:35 AM
pumpkin's une

its so easy to get fool going out this bitch!
Old 09-25-2003, 11:36 AM
teh Senior Instigator

its so easy to get fool going out this bitch!

dude, fucking make sense!
Old 09-25-2003, 11:37 AM
Race Director

dude, fucking make sense!

That apparently requires intelligence, education, and understanding of the English language.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:39 AM
teh Senior Instigator

would you like to make your point, explicit? i mean, why are you so hurt by point of view? why do i have to be a "dumbfuck"? why does my fun has to be your pain? why bother when you weren't initially mentioned? do you feel excluded from life? please enlighten the rest of us.

yes, you are a dumbfuck, it's clear that i'm not the only one here w/ that opinion. You are completely entitled to your opinion, but you can't take mine? Pot calling kettle black. Do I have to be initially mentioned to see this? I think not, it's pretty obvious and I was simply helping you see that at all. Am I excluded from life? Nope, can't say I am, you are the one that is jumping off base, you simply could of said you don't like red instead of making the half-retarded comments you've been making in this thread.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:41 AM
pumpkin's une

its so easy to get fool going out this bitch...

translation...

relax bitch, i'm just fucking with you.

also, why am i getting triple teamed?
i love this!
Old 09-25-2003, 11:42 AM
pumpkin's une

yes, you are a dumbfuck, it's clear that i'm not the only one here w/ that opinion. You are completely entitled to your opinion, but you can't take mine? Pot calling kettle black. Do I have to be initially mentioned to see this? I think not, it's pretty obvious and I was simply helping you see that at all. Am I excluded from life? Nope, can't say I am, you are the one that is jumping off base, you simply could of said you don't like red instead of making the half-retarded comments you've been making in this thread.
do you own a red CL?
Old 09-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Race Director

If anyone wants to direct something at someone without anyone else butting in, put it in a PM. otherwise, you just posted your "opinion" on a public forum, and is open to discussion
Old 09-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Homeless

No he owns a pimp black Cl...like you Fizzy...

Old 09-25-2003, 11:54 AM
Big Block DOHC Type-R

My CL's red, so is Blurry's, so is Katies. I think I can speak for all of us when I say.....FUCK YOU! Hey fagzar, why dont you post some pic's of your weaksauce ride. I'll post some pic's of mine. Well see who gets the thums up and who ends up the chump. Having a black car doesnt mean your cool. Pillowbitting haters like yourself need to learn respect.
Old 09-25-2003, 12:02 PM
pumpkin's une

My CL's red, so is Blurry's, so is Katies. I think I can speak for all of us when I say.....FUCK YOU! Hey fagzar, why dont you post some pic's of your weaksauce ride. I'll post some pic's of mine. Well see who gets the thums up and who ends up the chump. Having a black car doesnt mean your cool. Pillowbitting haters like yourself need to learn respect.
i'm sorry, sir (and mams ...with the red CLs). much respect to you.

fuck you again, bitch. :pee:
Old 09-25-2003, 12:06 PM
CAFFEINE SLAVE

Quick Reply: **New Updated Pics** 56K Warning!!