Anyone Interested in a BodyKit For Their MDX

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 07:55 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone Interested in a BodyKit For Their MDX

Good Morning Everyone,
I recently Purchased an 08 MDX (Aspen White). Sad and heartbroken to have to trade my baby...my 07 TL-S (Kinetic Blue)
But with a baby on the way and crazy weather here in NY, I had to make the move. Now, (Enough with my sad story) Down to business. I shot RonJon Designs an email about a body kit or lip kit for MDX's. He stated that he needs 10 SERIOUS buyers interested in this product. Hopefully Rondy will see this post to see who's interested and take in all the ideas and suggestions for a new kit (If there are people who are interested).

Here is the Email:

Subject: Re: Question
fficeffice" />>>We've thought about it. If you can manage to get other MDXers in on the idea, we will strongly consider somethign liek an add on front facia (over the existing bumper), add on ABS side sills over the existing running boards and some rear molded mud guards and a rear diffuser piece.
Cost for the whole kit would be $1000 or so, and it would all comes primed, ready to paint.
We would need at least 10 guys to participate in the group buy, and we would design with everybodies feed back, like what we did with the current TL kit we are working on.
>>
>I Wrote:>
> Hey,
> Just wondering if you ever thought about a kit for the MDX? maybe a lip kit or something to get it to look like the concept? I'd be interested in this as well as others. What do you think?
>
> Thanks,
> Trevor
>
>>
>>
Rondy J. Marji
RonJon Sport Design
Designed and Engineered Exclusively for Honda & Acura Vehicles
email: info@ronjonsportdesign.com
tollfree#: 1-888-8-RONJON
local#: (914) 457-5311
fax#: (914) 931-1716

Hopefully we can get at least 10 X'ers who are interested.

Thanks for reading this post everyone!