Acura MDX 1/18 Diecast Model

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 02:22 AM
Indian Acura Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acura MDX 1/18 Diecast Model

A while ago on the site, if you were here, there was a mass buy on Acura diecast models. Although i don't believe the person who did it before is able to do it again i'm also a wholesaler and would be willing to do the same thing as they did before.

I'm not selling anything here yet, i was simply wondering out of all of you who have a MDX (or don't) that wouldn't mind a similar model for the MDX.

I also own one of these and wouldn't mind picking one up, however i've noticed that getting this shipped here is just insanely expensive, so i was contemplating asking around here to see who would be interested.

http://www.paudimodel.com/index.php?...dwt&goodsid=93

That is the link for the black MDX, however;

http://www.paudimodel.com/index.php?...st.dwt&gcat=18

That is the link with a full list of models...if there is a interest, then i may consider speaking with them to try to get another group buy going.

I am a University Student so with tuition and the payments i need to make i cannot take a hit to buy it and sell later, i would need to do the same thing as before and make sure that most have paid so i can do this.

There are a few colours, Red, Silver, Grey and Black i believe. (I thought i saw a White...)

If you're interested, please add your name to the list below, i will also redirect the TL and RL owners here so they can add their names...if we can get enough i'll try to see what i can do. This is mostly for the MDX though since this is the first i've heard a chance for it. If this has already been done for the MDX, my appologies, i searched and couldn't find anything.

I am making NO promises that i WILL get them. But i will try if we get enough people.

Thanks. If this is in the wrong section, my apologies.

If you're interested, please add your name to the colour specified, then copy paste the list with your name so the next person can do the same...this would make things easier to keep track of.

I will only deal with the Acura models so if you want a Honda one, i don't know if i'll be able to do it, unless there's a really big demand for it.

Thanks and i hope to get some action on this, i'm a University Student at the same time so i'll try my best with this! (Please don't let that deter you, I've had over 10 years of watching this being done, and 4 years of managing it/running it when my father was not able to.)

Here's the List:

As mentioned, Please add your name to it so i know how many for what colour to see what i can do.

Thanks

Acura MDX:

Black:
1. Brown Chaos

Grey:

Silver:

Red:

Acura TL:
Silver:

Black:

White:

Acura RL:
Black:

White:

Blue:
Old 12-31-2008, 06:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
Typically, it is good etiquette to ask admin before starting a "feeler" thread. PM Astro. Thanks. Thread closed.