Ingalls or SPC rear camber kit ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 07:10 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by thisaznboi88
I don't have record of my purchase it's been over 6 years. I had firestone lifetime warranty and they were pissed I came in every 3 months
My alignment spots are tired of my car too. Funny. No Marcus or Ingalls coming in here to clean this up. I know Ingalls is well aware of the issue and they still haven't come in here to clean up and make things right. Righteous ways are rare in these times.

Last edited by 3GTLCHICK; 07-18-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
I somehow knew I'd see the same 5 people with the same old comments in this thread just by looking at the title.

Originally Posted by 3GTLCHICK
Do you guys want to get together for a class action suit? I'm out a ton of money here. Tires...alignments...labor. Ingalls and the vendors here don't really care about this issue or us in my opinion. I guess I could be wrong, but actions speak louder than words. Marcus didn't have any good words if you followed our exchange, then he just bailed out when it wasn't to his liking.

This is a huge nuisance and safety issue.
3GTLCHICK, I bailed because you insulted me, my integrity, and ability to provide technical service to my customers. I don't need that bullshit and won't validate it by engaging in that sort of conversation. It was a little more than "not to my liking."

Because you guys clearly need to have some nugget of positive in relation to this subject, I was able to convince Ingalls to take a look at these kits many months ago to quell the griping. Neither they nor I feel there is a real product design issue with the 38725 kits, however the market is demanding something else and so we are working on it.

However it is a long, slow process trying to find a supplier for the bearings needed to use with these these kits. So I have refrained from saying anything until there was something more solid to report.
The following users liked this post:
EvilVirus (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor

My alignment spots are tired of my car too. Funny. No Marcus or Ingalls coming in here to clean this up. I know Ingalls is well aware of the issue and they still haven't come in here to clean up and make things right. Righteous ways are rare in these times.
PS: "coming in here" from a vendor and manufacturer standpoint becomes a waste of time. You people have made this into an "us versus them" issue, and you've all got torches lit so we'll never win that battle.

We aren't looking to provide a disservice to anyone, but of all the groups we are dealing with these days, the level of pushback we've gotten from you half-dozen people on this subject you definitely take the cake.

PS:
I am going to and ship 3 more pairs of these camber kits today.
EvilVirus (07-21-2015)
Old 07-22-2015, 06:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 123 Likes on 99 Posts
The same 5 outspoken people are trying to steer people away from a proven bad product. I have pictures, I rode on them for 3 years, others have pictures. I've talked to local shop owners. I sent my daily used arms, not been to the track, to Ingalls, WITH NO RESPONSE OR RESULTS. What more do I need to tell you?

Have you swapped to SPC arms in 30 minutes on your lift and check out the ride quality? Yes? No?

Have some nugget of positive? How do you expect someone who spent hundreds on alignments and 2 sets of badly worn tires to have that?
Old 07-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Please, try to be a little more positive. We know we are not perfect, Ingalls is run by people who are not perfect, and you are not perfect. But Ingalls and I are trying to see things from your side.

It is beginning again to sound like complaining to complain.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Burning Brakes

You win, congratulations, you sold the most Chinese made Ingalls arms, you noted you are shipping more. Good for you. You have no answer regarding using the SPC arms, so you haven't done the swap yourself on your own car to feel the difference.

I am going to a shop to get the front end suspension refreshed in a few months, and the alignment will be done again. It will be the one year anniversary. It has been 9 months since the last alignment. Car is straight as an arrow on SPC rear upper arms. I can feel it has not moved at all.
Old 08-05-2015, 01:00 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
I somehow knew I'd see the same 5 people with the same old comments in this thread just by looking at the title.

3GTLCHICK, I bailed because you insulted me, my integrity, and ability to provide technical service to my customers. I don't need that bullshit and won't validate it by engaging in that sort of conversation. It was a little more than "not to my liking."

Because you guys clearly need to have some nugget of positive in relation to this subject, I was able to convince Ingalls to take a look at these kits many months ago to quell the griping. Neither they nor I feel there is a real product design issue with the 38725 kits, however the market is demanding something else and so we are working on it.

However it is a long, slow process trying to find a supplier for the bearings needed to use with these these kits. So I have refrained from saying anything until there was something more solid to report.
You bailed out because the truth hurts. Everything I've told you is fact and you know it well. From you installing parts the wrong way to this crap Ingalls product, one that you continue to sell to the membership here and boasts about how many you're gonna ship...Check it. You are misleading 3 fellow owners... great job. Your morals and ethics are amazing.

And now that I've been forced to research this, and am probably the only chick who knows everything about tl suspension arms, you wanna look for bearings or another solution? The market is calling for a proper product, not another choice, guy.The dealer or rock auto is the way to go on this. Oem style bushings get the job done.

Fellow owners, take this from someone who has been through 3 sets of arms from Ingalls, stay away from them. The first set lasted the shortest time, Marcus guy installed them incorrectly by tightening bolts while my car was up in the air and without a torque wrench. Fastest way to put your new rubber bushings in a bind and cause premature failure. Then there is the design issue, they are gonna fail anyways. Moral of the story, stay away from Ingalls and don't let Marcus install anything on your car.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
I would recommend spc arms with OEM boot and OEM toe. I'm slammed and I have no problems besides my OEm seizing due to winter months.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:10 AM
Burning Brakes

The boot is no longer a problem, it has not been. The pre-folded boots that looks like an accordion is solid. There is no rust on the SPC arms either!
04tler (09-10-2015)
Old 08-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by t-rd
The boot is no longer a problem, it has not been. The pre-folded boots that looks like an accordion is solid. There is no rust on the SPC arms either!
I had the old spc with the red boot which teared and I had to put new boot. SPC FTW
Old 08-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Former Sponsor

You win, congratulations, you sold the most Chinese made Ingalls arms, you noted you are shipping more. Good for you. You have no answer regarding using the SPC arms, so you haven't done the swap yourself on your own car to feel the difference.
That wasn't my point, and you know it.

I spent a considerable amount of time without any camber kits on my car at all, and I know what the car is supposed to feel like. PS, you don't need camber kits on your car, while we are polluting another thread.

BTW, could you enlighten us on where the SPC kits are made?
Old 08-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Former Sponsor

You bailed out because the truth hurts. Everything I've told you is fact and you know it well.

No I bailed because you were/are making slanderous, baseless comments about me and I was tired of reading it.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Instructor

That wasn't my point, and you know it.

I spent a considerable amount of time without any camber kits on my car at all, and I know what the car is supposed to feel like. PS, you don't need camber kits on your car, while we are polluting another thread.

BTW, could you enlighten us on where the SPC kits are made?
Circumventing. You do this real well..
Old 08-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Instructor

No I bailed because you were/are making slanderous, baseless comments about me and I was tired of reading it.
I was being honest about how you work and the exact way you installed parts on my car. Yes, you installed them incorrectly and didn't follow proper procedures... bringing this to the public is very hurtful. I understand, and I agree with you on this. However, the bs that you spewed to us back then was just that, BS. I think the most reasonable thing about you was the Ron Paul bumper sticker on your car.

We are now past that and my car is doing well. Everything you did has been undone and redone correctly. Dont be suprised, but now all suspension issues are gone and many trouble free miles have been put on the car. The main difference is the ingalls arms went to hell and the other suspension components were replaced and re-installed they way they were intended to be. Everything I've said has been objective and wholeheartedly HONEST. Deal with it.

In the end, you screwed up, but ive learned so much as a chick, that guys now respect me much more, even though my appearance makes them believe otherwise. You and Ingalls have cost me time and money, I'll never get that back. Time is money and it's priceless, guy.

I'm disgusted that anyone else here continues to carry and sell this kit. Politics and money making win, apparently. The PC police is out and I intend to stay completely objective and honest through it all.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Life Connoisseur

Received 131 Likes on 96 Posts
Originally Posted by nfnsquared
The old red boots were cracking. SPC fixed that with the new black "accordion" boots. No need to replace the new boots.

Good to know, looks like I'll have a spare pair of OEM boots for the SPC just in case...

Ditto on the HT pushing the Ingalls, any research will show that SPC is far superior.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Life Connoisseur

Originally Posted by thisaznboi88
here some more donuts. so please keep recommending them

roflmao
Old 09-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Life Connoisseur

Do you guys want to get together for a class action suit? I'm out a ton of money here. Tires...alignments...labor. Ingalls and the vendors here don't really care about this issue or us in my opinion. I guess I could be wrong, but actions speak louder than words. Marcus didn't have any good words if you followed our exchange, then he just bailed out when it wasn't to his liking.

This is a huge nuisance and safety issue.
It is MASSIVELY annoying that Excelerate keeps jumping in to "recommend Ingalls."

I aligned about 5 times in 3 years while on Ingalls. The rear toe was way off every single time. I have record of my purchase. It's pointless if a vendor or Ingalls would just give you another set of the same ones with the same problem. I'm more than 6 months out on the last alignment, now with SPC upper arms. Car is still straight as an arrow. My summer gas mileage also improved 2 to 3 mpg because of this good setup.

For a class action lawsuit, we would need to gather a whole load of people to win though
PS: "coming in here" from a vendor and manufacturer standpoint becomes a waste of time. You people have made this into an "us versus them" issue, and you've all got torches lit so we'll never win that battle.

We aren't looking to provide a disservice to anyone, but of all the groups we are dealing with these days, the level of pushback we've gotten from you half-dozen people on this subject you definitely take the cake.
^^^
This Guy!!!

I dealt with "this guy" while purchasing an ATLP j-pipe, complete $%#& stating the online price was a mistake at a MUCH lower price after ordering only weeks prior ($70). Refused to honor the difference in price, even when it wasn't going to ship for weeks because it wasn't manufactured yet...wtf?!?!

I placed an order for the same j-pipe for the lower price and requested HT cancel my original order. Instead this $%#& cancels the new order immediately...while I'm on the phone with him...again wtf?!?!

Yet, my wife had no issues ordering the same exact j-pipe at the lower price shortly after I rightly disputed my original order for breach of contract and non-delivery of goods (estimated ship date). This guy contacts me (harasses) by email and texts me, bypassing PayPal and my CC dispute process.

Was pretty pissed off over all of this and had a lengthy email drafted some of which I'll share below, it was never sent, but many of you who know the true nature of this man and his business may find it entertaining or "assist" you, especially you Cali guys/gals:

"I don't understand where you surmise that I was "OK" with a continued wait. I have it on recorded audio (legal in my state - one-party consent), so it's easy for me to recall. Just as it was also mentioned by your company that with "pricing errors," your company reaches out and requests more money from customers. That's illegal in your state. Period. I'm sure the California Department of Consumer Affairs would LOVE to hear that part of my recorded audio.

Therefore, in light of the several issues I've mentioned and namely non delivery of goods, a charge back with my credit card is justified and completely necessary from my standpoint. It was sketchy business at best, by selling a product you knew was not in stock and without a notification before purchasing. You did not meet your OWN initial deadline of "3-4 weeks" thus breaching any contract. I'm well within my rights to initiate a charge back. Nor do I care of PayPal's involvement as I'm dealing with my credit card directly, have submitted documents to them, and have had the charges reversed earlier today already. It's out of my hands as it wasn't shipped by your own estimate, and if your company ships it now, or prepares a shipping confirmation, it will not revert my, nor my credit card's actions through discussions with them.

Not respecting customers is completely unnecessary, consider this returning the favor, and doing so well within my rights. I should forward the details of this transaction and the one you cancelled due to a bogus claim of a "pricing error" to the California Department of Consumer Affairs and Attorney General, seeing as you appear to be making up commerce rules to your liking. Which brings me to this question, why are you reporting purchased "goods" to PayPal as "services" when they're not? You claim to be a "broker." Are you claiming to be the broker (service provider) of the very items your company produces? How is that possible, let alone legal?

Per your own words: "Heeltoe acting as ATLP commissioned a manufacturer to produce a prototype, tooling, and parts to produce the kit for us. No, we do not make it internally. But it is our part. We are not the middle men, we own the product. If our manufacturer were to make these and sell them out from under us, they would have a very serious legal problem."

So again, how are you a "broker" and reporting this as a "service" to PayPal and my credit card company for selling your OWN product. I purchased "goods" from your company not a service. You are clearly a distributor in this case of selling "your own" ATLP products and are knowingly and falsely reporting these as "services" to credit card merchants and one could fairly assume avoiding state and federal taxes by claiming such. I'm sure this is something the California Board of Equalization will surely be interested in.

There's at least three provisions within CIVIL CODE SECTION 1770 that you have violated. I'd suggest you get up to par on your own state's laws with which you do business in.

FYI - I don't owe you an extended opportunity to refund anything. Your company should've took heed when I explained what my profession is (guy on phone claimed I hacked his website and "fixed" the price...beyond insane allegation). You've only incensed me more, resulting in me authoring such a long retort as well as the time I'll be spending to follow-up with every state level governing body in California with oversight regarding your business as well as any forum in which your a recognized vendor."

TLDR: I have no idea why this guy or his company is a "platinum" sponsor. I sure hope the California Board of Equalization catches up to this guy and his "company," looking into them for labeling ATLP purchases as "services" and the potential results (tax consequences) thereof. Looks like I kept the latter promise, even if I didn't send the email.

I still have all the data from the related transactions, including the company's online data, and still have an itchy trigger finger as it still irks me, more so seeing his continuing attitude within the forums. I still think the California Board of Equalization should look into this guy's business.

The above was just from pissing off an auditor, can't imagine the day he pisses off an attorney. The arrogance of this "man"...unbelievable. So Marcus, how DO you get by with reporting these as a service when you clearly state you own the ATLP product?

To the mods, I'm not thread-jacking, rather I feel the above "info" properly suits this thread with the other noted issues with this "official" vendor.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Andrew

Received 532 Likes on 314 Posts
Just wow. It's enough to make me not want to buy any camber kit.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MonkeyTrucker
^^^
This Guy!!!

I dealt with "this guy" while purchasing an ATLP j-pipe, complete $%#& stating the online price was a mistake at a MUCH lower price after ordering only weeks prior ($70). Refused to honor the difference in price, even when it wasn't going to ship for weeks because it wasn't manufactured yet...wtf?!?!

I placed an order for the same j-pipe for the lower price and requested HT cancel my original order. Instead this $%#& cancels the new order immediately...while I'm on the phone with him...again wtf?!?!

Yet, my wife had no issues ordering the same exact j-pipe at the lower price shortly after I rightly disputed my original order for breach of contract and non-delivery of goods (estimated ship date). This guy contacts me (harasses) by email and texts me, bypassing PayPal and my CC dispute process.

Was pretty pissed off over all of this and had a lengthy email drafted some of which I'll share below, it was never sent, but many of you who know the true nature of this man and his business may find it entertaining or "assist" you, especially you Cali guys/gals:

"I don't understand where you surmise that I was "OK" with a continued wait. I have it on recorded audio (legal in my state - one-party consent), so it's easy for me to recall. Just as it was also mentioned by your company that with "pricing errors," your company reaches out and requests more money from customers. That's illegal in your state. Period. I'm sure the California Department of Consumer Affairs would LOVE to hear that part of my recorded audio.

Therefore, in light of the several issues I've mentioned and namely non delivery of goods, a charge back with my credit card is justified and completely necessary from my standpoint. It was sketchy business at best, by selling a product you knew was not in stock and without a notification before purchasing. You did not meet your OWN initial deadline of "3-4 weeks" thus breaching any contract. I'm well within my rights to initiate a charge back. Nor do I care of PayPal's involvement as I'm dealing with my credit card directly, have submitted documents to them, and have had the charges reversed earlier today already. It's out of my hands as it wasn't shipped by your own estimate, and if your company ships it now, or prepares a shipping confirmation, it will not revert my, nor my credit card's actions through discussions with them.

Not respecting customers is completely unnecessary, consider this returning the favor, and doing so well within my rights. I should forward the details of this transaction and the one you cancelled due to a bogus claim of a "pricing error" to the California Department of Consumer Affairs and Attorney General, seeing as you appear to be making up commerce rules to your liking. Which brings me to this question, why are you reporting purchased "goods" to PayPal as "services" when they're not? You claim to be a "broker." Are you claiming to be the broker (service provider) of the very items your company produces? How is that possible, let alone legal?

Per your own words: "Heeltoe acting as ATLP commissioned a manufacturer to produce a prototype, tooling, and parts to produce the kit for us. No, we do not make it internally. But it is our part. We are not the middle men, we own the product. If our manufacturer were to make these and sell them out from under us, they would have a very serious legal problem."

So again, how are you a "broker" and reporting this as a "service" to PayPal and my credit card company for selling your OWN product. I purchased "goods" from your company not a service. You are clearly a distributor in this case of selling "your own" ATLP products and are knowingly and falsely reporting these as "services" to credit card merchants and one could fairly assume avoiding state and federal taxes by claiming such. I'm sure this is something the California Board of Equalization will surely be interested in.

There's at least three provisions within CIVIL CODE SECTION 1770 that you have violated. I'd suggest you get up to par on your own state's laws with which you do business in.

FYI - I don't owe you an extended opportunity to refund anything. Your company should've took heed when I explained what my profession is (guy on phone claimed I hacked his website and "fixed" the price...beyond insane allegation). You've only incensed me more, resulting in me authoring such a long retort as well as the time I'll be spending to follow-up with every state level governing body in California with oversight regarding your business as well as any forum in which your a recognized vendor."

TLDR: I have no idea why this guy or his company is a "platinum" sponsor. I sure hope the California Board of Equalization catches up to this guy and his "company," looking into them for labeling ATLP purchases as "services" and the potential results (tax consequences) thereof. Looks like I kept the latter promise, even if I didn't send the email.

I still have all the data from the related transactions, including the company's online data, and still have an itchy trigger finger as it still irks me, more so seeing his continuing attitude within the forums. I still think the California Board of Equalization should look into this guy's business.

The above was just from pissing off an auditor, can't imagine the day he pisses off an attorney. The arrogance of this "man"...unbelievable. So Marcus, how DO you get by with reporting these as a service when you clearly state you own the ATLP product?

To the mods, I'm not thread-jacking, rather I feel the above "info" properly suits this thread with the other noted issues with this "official" vendor.
Nice to see you again. You know, I am not going to dispute that your convoluted logic and misinterpretation of the facts of our dealing, combined with your insistence on us honoring an incorrect price on our site, leads you to ill feelings. If I was that off my rocker, and an incessant prick, I'd be pissed at me, too. Most people here are pretty reasonable and open to logical communication. You seem exceedingly more concerned with making a huge deal out of a mistake we made than being any honest customer of ours.

I never claimed that you hacked my site and changed something. The price was listed as an error, and was changed somehow after you'd ordered. I don't know how but it happens sometimes.

You, sir, were completely unwilling to reason with me. You elected to complete the purchase for the item at the lower price against my instruction. I fixed it while on the phone with you, although you'd already place the order and were hovering over the "pay now" button on paypal. I told you if you did complete the payment, I would refund it immediately. You did, and I did. I told you I was willing to refund the original transaction as well, and you did not acknowledge that request. So I did not refund that one.

You felt that a chargeback with your merchant was the right course of action to get the money back from the first transaction. It wasn't necessary, and I did call you afterword to tell you I'd happily provide the refund, but you chose to ignore my reach-out for that service. I had half a mind to report you to the bank for abusing the system though this chargeback. Chargebacks are not there for refunds, or for whiny customers to get their way. They are mechanism for you to use when your vendor is unresponsive, which I never was. I've been available here for you, just like everyone else in this thread, continuously.

So now, you have your money, no j-pipe, and I am out $50 for having to incur the chargeback expense. That, to me, was a fair price to pay not to be dealing with you any longer.

If you think I broke some law, I welcome your litigation action against me over a $70 dispute which you are to ungracious a person to understand was a simple mistake. However I caution you against making slanderous claims against us. Calling people criminals based on a pure assumption...that is really uncalled for.

PS: We've been here since 2004. Your slander of our business, while hurtful on a personal level, means nothing to our loyal, understanding, and appreciative customer base.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Former Sponsor

I was being honest about how you work and the exact way you installed parts on my car. Yes, you installed them incorrectly and didn't follow proper procedures... bringing this to the public is very hurtful. I understand, and I agree with you on this. However, the bs that you spewed to us back then was just that, BS. I think the most reasonable thing about you was the Ron Paul bumper sticker on your car.

We are now past that and my car is doing well. Everything you did has been undone and redone correctly. Dont be suprised, but now all suspension issues are gone and many trouble free miles have been put on the car. The main difference is the ingalls arms went to hell and the other suspension components were replaced and re-installed they way they were intended to be. Everything I've said has been objective and wholeheartedly HONEST. Deal with it.

In the end, you screwed up, but ive learned so much as a chick, that guys now respect me much more, even though my appearance makes them believe otherwise. You and Ingalls have cost me time and money, I'll never get that back. Time is money and it's priceless, guy.

I'm disgusted that anyone else here continues to carry and sell this kit. Politics and money making win, apparently. The PC police is out and I intend to stay completely objective and honest through it all.

There are a couple ways to go about things. If you are going to choose to continue hammering me, you are not going to get the best response out of me. I am a human. I'm not perfect. But, I know what I'm doing, and I, like everyone, and the products I sell, change over time (case in point, I'm more of a Ben Carson guy these days).

I am happy your car is doing well now. We really wish we could have been there to help you resolve the issue, and in the future I'd suggest that going back to the place where you bought stuff and had it installed is the best thing to do. Maybe you did that...I can't be sure. I still don't know who you are.

Are you the chick who had the boyfriend who worked on GTOs?
Old 04-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by MonkeyTrucker
^^^
This Guy!!!

Oh, my... what can I say. I guess all the experience I had was definitely what it was. Sometimes it's better to just give good customer service. You don't have to do everything the customer wants, but at least be supportive through the issues until they clear; if they ever do. I didn't divulge everything about my experience with marcus, if i did that, it would blow stuff out of the water. Valuable lessons have been learned here, a very valuable one.

Carry on.
Old 06-28-2016, 04:13 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woah. So after this whole thread i am definitely going with SPC. I originally was about to pull the trigger with ingalls after knowing the baby soft bushing info but i thought that was only for the toe, now knowing it is for both SPC here i come. Just want to say you forum guys.. and girls have been a big help this is my first newer luxury car I'm slamming and i am doing everything right this time unlike when i had my civics and just used ebay camber kits lmao and have been on this site every day while at work for about the past couple months reading up making sure i have everything prepared for when i Slam my TL. Everything ive read has helped and this forum has confirmed i am purchasing the SPC kits and to make sure i dont install them with suspension on no load as well
Old 06-29-2016, 08:58 AM
#1 Super Guy!

Received 510 Likes on 367 Posts
I also can recommend the TruHart H212 kit. A little cheaper than the SPC, and appears better to me. It's made by a company called Hardrace who makes the best aftermarket bushings and ball-joints in the industry. Very popular with Honda enthusiasts. I have a few Hardrace bushings on my Civic too.

LINK> https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-t...h-h212-946106/
Old 06-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Safety Car

Received 988 Likes on 746 Posts
Priced at $140 on Amazon. What makes them better than SPC in your opinion? I have coils in transit and would like to get some rear uppers. Are they a must with coilovers?

Originally Posted by 94eg!
I also can recommend the TruHart H212 kit. A little cheaper than the SPC, and appears better to me. It's made by a company called Hardrace who makes the best aftermarket bushings and ball-joints in the industry. Very popular with Honda enthusiasts. I have a few Hardrace bushings on my Civic too.

LINK> https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-t...h-h212-946106/
Old 06-30-2016, 12:51 PM
#1 Super Guy!

You can get them for $126 shipped from TunersFuel in California on Amazon (see link below). That is where i bought mine. Personally I would use these over SPC cause I know Hardrace makes quality products. Pretty much the only aftermarket suspension components I would use (I am a big fan of OEM stuff). Hardrace is very popular for Imports and the only aftermarket bushing manufacturer that has universally positive reviews. They even make racing spherical bearing options for many cars.

Truhart is a re-seller of the same Hardrace products that have been powdercoated red and rebranded. They even say their compenets are made by Hardrace on their website (unlike Megan racing). I've compared the Hardrace TSX camber arms to the Truhart camber arms and the parts are identical inside & out (with the difference being TL version has a larger balljoint stud & accordion boot).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new

Last edited by 94eg!; 06-30-2016 at 01:00 PM.
BreezyTL (06-30-2016)
Old 06-30-2016, 09:19 PM
Safety Car

Is the purpose of the upper camber arms to pull the top of the tire in so it clears the fender? If I leave it stock with the natural camber be enough to clear or would I need these? I never dropped a car before. was always just a spring swap with minimal changes. I have street advance coils coming.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:34 AM
#1 Super Guy!

The purpose would be to push the top of the tire out toward the fender to reduce/eliminate uneven tire wear. If you have stock tires (235/45r17) and wheels (+45 offset), you don't need to worry about clearance. There is plenty (at least 15mm).
Old 07-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Safety Car

I have XXR530 18x8.75 +20. I think it would be a wise choice to get some uppers to save some tire life. Thanks for the help!
Old 07-01-2016, 02:28 PM
#1 Super Guy!

+20 is already 25mm closer to the fender than stock (for a 235 tire). Not sure how much camber you can dial back before running out of room.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:46 PM
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ingall