What size spacers/adapters to put to be flush with stock wheels

Old 09-03-2015, 01:22 PM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a awd im keeping my stock 18 inch wheels id like to know what apcers would be the best option to be flush with the fenders the car will not be lowered. either 15 front / 20 back or 20 front and 25 mm back ?

thanks for the help
Old 09-03-2015, 01:45 PM
_

Received 3,097 Likes on 1,867 Posts
Originally Posted by mtl_ilx

Old 09-03-2015, 02:26 PM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
whats the point of a forum if you cant ask these question to people that may potentially help you without them being some type of smartass I don't have the car yet im picking it up tonight and im trying to order them as we speak all I asked was a simple suggestion id measure it but it kinda hard when the car is at the dealership. would of taken less effort to simply say what size would be best instead of taking time to post a picture to tell me to measure the car and be sarcastic.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,568 Likes on 6,621 Posts

Google is your friend OP.

What's the point of asking questions that already have been answered MULTIPLE times?

Why's the point of giving you the answer when we can teach out to figure it out on your own ? "Teach a man to fish "
Old 09-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
whats the point of a forum if you cant ask these question to people that may potentially help you without them being some type of smartass I don't have the car yet im picking it up tonight and im trying to order them as we speak all I asked was a simple suggestion id measure it but it kinda hard when the car is at the dealership. would of taken less effort to simply say what size would be best instead of taking time to post a picture to tell me to measure the car and be sarcastic.
I don't think he was being a smart ass at all. Does it hurt to wait for the car first before you start buying shit for it?
Old 09-03-2015, 09:58 PM
_

Received 3,097 Likes on 1,867 Posts
If you don't have the car yet, then why not just wait? The difference between 15mm F / 20mm R and 20mm F / 25mm R is so small, it comes down to personal preference. That's less than 1/5 of an inch difference. Wait until you get the car, then take a ruler/measuring tape to see what looks best to you.

What you like and consider flush might not be flush enough for the next person.

For example, maybe this is the "flush" look you're going after:

The next person might want this "flush" look:

And the next person might be looking for this "flush" look:

Name:  IMG_7199.jpg
Views: 1575
Size:  48.2 KB

Each one is about 5mm different from the other.

So to answer your question about what is "the best option to be flush", there's no such thing. That's like asking who makes the best tasting pizza? Or, what's the best vacation spot? Or, what's the best city to live in?
The following users liked this post:
Terdbath (09-04-2015)