KMC District (CV3 Look-alike)

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 784 Likes on 558 Posts
KMC District (CV3 Look-alike)

Saw these at a recent car show at a booth from a local wheel shop. They looked awesome in person and I immediately thought of you 4g guys. They have the same "inner lip" that the CV3's have and are less than half the cost.

I am in no way affiliated with these wheels, just thought I'd share. I wish that they made them in 18's or 19's for the 3G crowd.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:15 PM

Received 1,020 Likes on 792 Posts
20's or dont get them at all... 19's look small for such a wheel that looks like that.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:20 PM

Lol, did you read anything or just look at the pic. I don't own a 4g and they dont make them in anything other than 20" or 22". I thought they would look nice on 4G hence I posted the pic here.

Here is a link of sizing and pricing. They also come in matte black.

http://www.wheelsforless.com/KMC_Machined_District.htm
Old 03-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 268 Likes on 202 Posts
Not TUV approved or tested and you get what you pay for.

Look at TSW's instead. They're rotary forged and at the same price. They are all TUV approved. If it's allowed to run on the Autobahn its fine by me.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:53 PM

lol read it too fast.. but yea.. would not ride on wheels not meeting just the basic standard requirements.. same goes for vossen.. owner claim its tuv.. but it isnt..
Old 03-03-2014, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by d1sturb3d119
Not TUV approved or tested and you get what you pay for.

Look at TSW's instead. They're rotary forged and at the same price. They are all TUV approved. If it's allowed to run on the Autobahn its fine by me.

The messed up wheel you posted look nothing like the wheels I posted (in which I am NOT considering because I dont own a 4G). And how exactly do you know that these do not meet tuv requirements? KMC is a Huge wheel company. People can post pics of damaged wheels all day, I'm sure I can find a pic of a tsw wheel that is cracked/broke/etc. If you hit a huge pothole/curb with any wheel I'm sure it will get damaged. I doubt these pics of damaged wheels is just from everyday driving.

Last edited by McCollins23; 03-03-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:25 PM

true.. but i will never run aftermarket cast wheels.. fact is.. they shatter under light load vs forged or oem cast wheels.

if they are gravity cast (which i am sure they are) it makes it even worse.
The following users liked this post:
d1sturb3d119 (03-03-2014)
Old 03-03-2014, 01:30 PM
The Original Shawdy

Received 421 Likes on 344 Posts
Too many Vossen style wheels out there!
Old 03-03-2014, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by potmilkz
true.. but i will never run aftermarket cast wheels.. fact is.. they shatter under light load vs forged or oem cast wheels.

Aww yes, I can't tell you how many times I have shattered aftermarket or OEM wheels.

How did we ever drive around on anything but forged wheels without them breaking like glass?
TRIUMPHT (03-03-2014)
Old 03-03-2014, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by McCollins23
Aww yes, I can't tell you how many times I have shattered aftermarket or OEM wheels.

How did we ever drive around on anything but forged wheels without them breaking like glass?
key words buddy..

see what i did there.. i highlighted the key words you should read.. im sure you know the difference between aftermarket cast and OEM cast wheels..

sure, tell me about how many times you shattered a OEM cast wheel.. please do tell..
Old 03-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Burning Brakes

The messed up wheel you posted look nothing like the wheels I posted (in which I am NOT considering because I dont own a 4G). And how exactly do you know that these do not meet tuv requirements? KMC is a Huge wheel company. People can post pics of damaged wheels all day, I'm sure I can find a pic of a tsw wheel that is cracked/broke/etc. If you hit a huge pothole/curb with any wheel I'm sure it will get damaged. I doubt these pics of damaged wheels is just from everyday driving.
Fuck not this argument again. McCollins23 you can argue all day that forged wheels break too but the fact is forged wheels don't break hitting a pothole. The fact is your car is designed to certain standards and KMC makes those aftermarket wheels that are broken in those pics. They make off road wheels and those are off road wheels that have broken.

KMC is a rip off company that peddle's shit products. Any wheel can break if you hit it hard enough but, under normal driving circumstances, no wheel should shatter. Those are shattered wheels. Cast wheels crack. Forged wheels bend. Bent wheel still maintain air pressure and allow you to drive.

If it is TUV certified you should be able to find their official certification posted on their website.

http://beyernwheels.com/bmw-wheels-t...tification.pdf

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hrewheels/6811972554/

There is a thread on wheel spacers you should read. Manufacturers claim a lot of things but unless verified it is not true. The reason why JWL isn't a good standard is because it is inhouse testing. Similar to you taking the SAT's at home and claiming you did well. TUV is the standard of safety.

https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-tires-wheels-suspension-97/dont-trust-akata-10-mm-spacers-847923/

Do some research on material engineering and fatigue testing. You can justify a cheap product all day but the day it breaks when you least expect it and hurts you, your family or someone else is when the effects of cost cutting catch's up.

Everything on your car is TUV approved from the factory because these cars are sold there and designed to adhere to their specifications. The shit sold in the markets here are not upto OEM spec. If it doesn't even meet OEM why the hell would someone want it on their car.

There's a reason why this level of safety is important. And in the end you can get good cost effective products that don't compromise on safety.

Info on the TUV
http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27695

Last edited by d1sturb3d119; 03-03-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by d1sturb3d119
Fuck not this argument again. McCollins23 you can argue all day that forged wheels break too but the fact is forged wheels don't break hitting a pothole. The fact is your car is designed to certain standards and KMC makes those aftermarket wheels that are broken in those pics. They make off road wheels and those are off road wheels that have broken.

KMC is a rip off company that peddle's shit products. Any wheel can break if you hit it hard enough but, under normal driving circumstances, no wheel should shatter. Those are shattered wheels. Cast wheels crack. Forged wheels bend. Bent wheel still maintain air pressure and allow you to drive.

If it is TUV certified you should be able to find their official certification posted on their website.

http://beyernwheels.com/bmw-wheels-t...tification.pdf

There is a thread on wheel spacers you should read. Manufacturers claim a lot of things but unless verified it is not true. The reason why JWL isn't a good standard is because it is inhouse testing. Similar to you taking the SAT's at home and claiming you did well. TUV is the standard of safety.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=847923

Do some research on material engineering and fatigue testing. You can justify a cheap product all day but the day it breaks when you least expect it and hurts you, your family or someone else is when the effects of cost cutting catch's up.

Everything on your car is TUV approved from the factory because these cars are sold there and designed to adhere to their specifications. The shit sold in the markets here are not upto OEM spec. If it doesn't even meet OEM why the hell would someone want it on their car.

There's a reason why this level of safety is important. And in the end you can get good cost effective products that don't compromise on safety.
You wanted this argument, which I assume is why you posted your beliefs in a thread I made about a wheel in which I do not own (or possibly ever own). Not all wheels are TUV approved, and the tsw ones you posted above just got the approval in Jan '13. And btw TSW's are not all rotary forged just a handful of them are (just read it on their website)

The fact is that 99.9% of everyone on this forum has never had a wheel fall apart on them like the ones you mentioned/posted.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:56 PM
shenanigans

Received 65 Likes on 36 Posts
Does every rim thread gotta turn into a forged vs cast argument? Geez you guys...
TRIUMPHT (03-03-2014)
Old 03-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Racer

Received 108 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by carbonTSEX
Too many Vossen style wheels out there!
For the most part other way around... The only reason Vossen is so big and get away charging so much for cast iron wheels is because of their marketing department which is pretty genius.

Other than that concave wheel design like CV3s or even the newest addition CVTs been on the market for a while they just weren't spammed all over your facebook/instagram feed.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:15 PM
Burning Brakes

You wanted this argument, which I assume is why you posted your beliefs in a thread I made about a wheel in which I do not own (or possibly ever own). Not all wheels are TUV approved, and the tsw ones you posted above just got the approval in Jan '13. And btw TSW's are not all rotary forged just a handful of them are (just read it on their website)

The fact is that 99.9% of everyone on this forum has never had a wheel fall apart on them like the ones you mentioned/posted.
Yes not all wheels are TUV approved. OEM and better than OEM wheels are. TSW are approved for a reason. Just find one that is at OEM spec or better simple. They aren't exorbitant. Fake wheels cost as much as wheels that are approved, it just takes a little searching.

They don't need to be forged. Cast wheels that weigh around 25 pounds that are pressure cast not gravity cast are fine! The reason why these companies are shit is because they sell replica's, without proper structural engineering, shave metal off the wheel to call them lightweight and then sell them to the masses. That is the problem.

That 99.9% number you pulled out, please show me some research. Try and understand why people do not say their wheels break. Insurance cover's for the damage since they are using products sold in the market here which are DOT approved. Which person in their right mind who is getting paid for their bad decision would decide to expose exactly why things failed. Also ego...

The person who posed under the thread for Akata spacers for example. Good on them for posting and exposing shit products. But there will be 10 more saying its not a big deal and they have tons of friends who are doing just fine.

This isn't some sort of attack to say anything. Those are facts. I can understand liking that design, and if you do there are lots of alternatives that are actually safe. That's all.

Also its not a belief. It is fact. I'm still collecting research on all this to create a post but people need to read it to figure it out.

"A yield strength or yield point of a material is defined in engineering and materials science as the stress at which a material begins to deform plastically."
Cast aluminium
8,000 psi (55 MPa) 25-30lbs per wheel to keep it safe and keep it from deforming under stress
Forged aluminium 15-20lbs per wheel since it has the ability to keep shape and structure upto the level of stress listed below.
35,000 psi (241 MPa)

All that is just one factor. Shapes change material properties. That's the reason why no one used to make cast wheels in certain shaped you could get forged wheels in.
Typical deformation a wheel goes through while driving. There's a reason why parts are engineered in a certain way.

Last edited by d1sturb3d119; 03-03-2014 at 04:22 PM.
potmilkz (03-03-2014)
Old 03-03-2014, 04:17 PM
The Original Shawdy

Received 421 Likes on 344 Posts
I understand that. I gotta feeling these are gonna be played out in the next year. Don't get me wrong, they do look nice on the 4G.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:30 PM

Not all wheels are TUV approved, and the tsw ones you posted above just got the approval in Jan '13. And btw TSW's are not all rotary forged just a handful of them are (just read it on their website)
first of all, no one said TSW were all rotary forged.. and thanks for pointing out the obvious that not all wheels are TUV... im sure that is what is on topic here.. The date however is irrelevant..

So you are basing your statics on just this forum? Have you not read one single thread about replica wheels falling apart? have you not seen a cast vossen wheel completely separate from hub? There are many threads about there on the internet, many forums too.. do some research man..

here is a fact.. OEM CAST wheels are made according to the vehicle specification. They put it through a battery of test before it gets finalized.. these shit wheels you posted are no where near the standards of OEM.. In theory, you should not get wheels cheaper in quality then your STOCK OEM wheels.. never downgrade, always upgrade.

Last edited by potmilkz; 03-03-2014 at 04:34 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:33 PM

guess this is what happens when 3rd gen enters the 4th gen side.. lol
Old 03-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Burning Brakes

here is a fact.. OEM CAST wheels are made according to the vehicle specification. They put it through a battery of test before it gets finalized.. these shit wheels you posted are no where near the standards of OEM.. In theory, you should not get wheels cheaper in quality then your STOCK OEM wheels.. never downgrade, always upgrade.

If anyone takes anything away from all of this its that last peice of advice there! The OEM wheels had no problems for 9 years of being driven hard. Don't buy something that surprises you one day. All the custom parts I have on my car so far I'd like to know that it's not going to fail when I need it the most.

Same goes for steering wheel's, brake components, safety components or anything else. Can't check everything everytime before you drive away. And when failures happen its usually too late to go back and get that lifetime warranty claimed.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:42 PM

this is exactly how i see cast wheels.. specifically cast replica wheels..

Old 03-03-2014, 05:02 PM

first of all, no one said TSW were all rotary forged.. and thanks for pointing out the obvious that not all wheels are TUV... im sure that is what is on topic here.. The date however is irrelevant..

So you are basing your statics on just this forum? Have you not read one single thread about replica wheels falling apart? have you not seen a cast vossen wheel completely separate from hub? There are many threads about there on the internet, many forums too.. do some research man..

Actually disturbed said all TSW wheels were rotary forged in his first post/second sentence, but again you probably just looked at the pictures. I could actually give a fuck about the forged vs. cast vs. unicorn metal. I saw some cool looking wheels at a car show that I thought I would pass along. I knew there are a lot of folks on here that like the Vossens.

Everyone has different tastes and everyone has different budgets. Obviously the people that have replica wheels don't expect the performance/strength like their "legit" siblings. I for one was looking at Forgestars but then got turned away from people saying that they werent very good quality. So I bought XXR's that were similar in style. Do I expect them to be solid quality, of course not. Am I going to make a big scene if one of them fails, probably not. At the end of the day, its a fucking wheel, guys.

No need for personal attacks.

guess this is what happens when 3rd gen enters the 4th gen side.. lol
Old 03-03-2014, 06:07 PM

Actually disturbed said all TSW wheels were rotary forged in his first post/second sentence, but again you probably just looked at the pictures. I could actually give a fuck about the forged vs. cast vs. unicorn metal. I saw some cool looking wheels at a car show that I thought I would pass along. I knew there are a lot of folks on here that like the Vossens.
again, key words dude! he never stated they all are.. i would like for you to POINT OUT where he said all TSW were rotary forged.. because all i see is what us quoted below.. which does not imply they are all made that way..

Look at TSW's instead. They're rotary forged and at the same price. They are all TUV approved.

Everyone has different tastes and everyone has different budgets. Obviously the people that have replica wheels don't expect the performance/strength like their "legit" siblings. I for one was looking at Forgestars but then got turned away from people saying that they werent very good quality. So I bought XXR's that were similar in style. Do I expect them to be solid quality, of course not. Am I going to make a big scene if one of them fails, probably not. At the end of the day, its a fucking wheel, guys.
while i agree with you on different taste, safety is #1 priority Not only do you endanger yourself, but your passengers and everyone else on the road if shit was to happen..

still boggles me why anyone would buy wheels and not expect at least something equal to oem quality..
Old 03-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 123 Likes on 89 Posts
19" diamond cut FTW
Old 03-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Drifting

Received 416 Likes on 365 Posts
^^

Hook me up with your connect!
Old 03-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Burning Brakes

No need for personal attacks.
Again this isn't a personal attack. It is however an attack on the belief that cheaping out is okay.

Never said all TSW's are rotary forged. The ones posted in that comment are.

Please don't give the budget crap. Each of those TSW's start from $200 bucks a piece.

That's as much as those pieces of crap cost but TSW's are actually tested.

Hell I got my volks for $950 used. Where there is a will there is a way. The common excuse is budget. Why would you put cheap shit on your car though?

I saved for 6 months to pick up my wheels. Everyone has money problems at some point in time but that's no excuse to compromise on safety.

Why don't you ditch the airbags in your car cause lugging the weight around screws with your mileage? Ditch any reinforcing structures too since you're never going to get in an accident anyways. You only need that shit if you're going to hit something. Why bother driving with it on. Cut your springs since you want to look slammed.

The ludicrous shit people say to justify cost is fucking annoying. If you can't afford wheels stick to OEM's. But cheaping out is fucked up and irresponsible. If you can't act like an adult then don't mod your car. Stick to model cars instead.

I love how the number's don't make sense but when buying a car its all about which is more technologically advanced. How do you think anything on earth works.

The irony is people find the money for supercharger's turbo's body kits and all that shit but wheels and tires fuck it! Winter comes along and multiple idiots on this forum start asking if its okay to drive on summer's.

Being money smart is great. Same reason why I do my own work on a lot of things but, when it is a specialized product you spend the bills.
potmilkz (03-03-2014)
Old 03-03-2014, 10:18 PM

Listen here guy, you can get all high and mighty because you own a set of "legit" used wheels that you saved up for 6 months to get. I had a budget this season of $3k for re-modding my car. For that much yes I could have got some very nice wheels and not much else. I needed brakes which I am getting (stoptech all around) wanted coils (Isc N1's) and I wanted new wheels/tires. Nothing was wrong with what I had, I just wanted a more agressive wheel than what I previously had. I looked into TSW's but the offsets/width just didnt do it for me. I also was choosing not to use spacers.

I would love for you two to go into everyone on this forums thread and every other forum that you are apart of and start belittling people about their wheel choices. Or better yet go up to everyone that you see at a meet/show that have "shit" wheels and berate them in front of everyone. Do you think that would fly or do you think you may or may not piss people off?

But alas, I'll keep letting you make your assumptions about someone you have never met before.

And I'll say this again ITS A FUCKING WHEEL!

I hope you never go above the speed limit because that is also a safety hazard and irresponsible. Sit back and relax, life will get better. Drive your legit ass wheels to the National Meet in KC in June and lets have a beer

Last edited by McCollins23; 03-03-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Drifting

Received 554 Likes on 387 Posts
I find it funny that so many people buy forged wheels for "safety" then they proceed to stretch the hell out of their tires. Don't you think there's a reason the manufacturer rolled your car off the line with appropriately sized tires? Gotta love double standards...

This isn't directed at anyone particular in this thread, just a general statement since people love to bring in the safety aspect only when it's in their favor.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Exactly. I'm def no wheels expert but i've had maybe 6-7 aftermarket wheels thus far. I've never owned a pair of FORGED wheels.

I've had american racing, savini Black Di Forza twice, lexani's and ron jon's twice. I live in N.Y and travel all the 5 boroughs i've hit pothole's and all types of road imperfections. I am yet to bend, crack or shatter a wheel yet. But you know what wheel i did manage to bend ? The OEM FACTORY 17's that came stock with my 2006 TL.

90% of people on the road that have aftermarket wheels are not riding forged.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Burning Brakes

Listen here guy, you can get all high and mighty because you own a set of "legit" used wheels that you saved up for 6 months to get.

Again where's this high and mighty crap coming from?! When the hell did I say buy a forged set of wheels!? Buy cast wheels and there's nothing wrong with that but, don't buy crap! All I said was buy wheel's that have had appropriate testing done and ones that are safe. There are enough and more brands out there that meet those standards.

Cast wheels still meet TUV standards.
Its like people here choosing to get their education from a school that is not accredited.

Not every wheel that is TUV approved is forged. I have told people up front the money they spent on their car should've gone to more important parts. If I see a body kit on a car with shit wheels priorities have been mixed up.

Buy steel wheels for all I care at least they hold up!

I don't care if I piss someone off if they have mixed priorities. Would you be pissed if someone without insurance ran into your car or hurt your family tomorrow? All he would be able to say is I didn't think this would fail.

Originally Posted by ucf_bronco
I find it funny that so many people buy forged wheels for "safety" then they proceed to stretch the hell out of their tires. Don't you think there's a reason the manufacturer rolled your car off the line with appropriately sized tires? Gotta love double standards...

This isn't directed at anyone particular in this thread, just a general statement since people love to bring in the safety aspect only when it's in their favor.
Stretching tires decreases sidewall flex and improves steering response and feel. It definitely not safe for driving on the streets though.

Originally Posted by TRIUMPHT
Exactly. I'm def no wheels expert but i've had maybe 6-7 aftermarket wheels thus far. I've never owned a pair of FORGED wheels.

I've had american racing, savini Black Di Forza twice, lexani's and ron jon's twice. I live in N.Y and travel all the 5 boroughs i've hit pothole's and all types of road imperfections. I am yet to bend, crack or shatter a wheel yet. But you know what wheel i did manage to bend ? The OEM FACTORY 17's that came stock with my 2006 TL.

90% of people on the road that have aftermarket wheels are not riding forged.

Hitting potholes isn't some universal concept that is similar in all cases. Forces change, magnitude's change, angles change and there are a multiple of factors to examine. No one asked anyone to buy forged wheels!

All that is being said again and again here is if you buy aftermarket wheels make sure they meet proper safety standards. I choose the TUV because it is considered higher than OEM standards and failure from a TUV certified product is rare.

If not TUV approved then at least do some research into it's design and construction.
But when a company that makes cast wheels, in shapes that only forged metal can support (TE37) being an example of this, shaves metal off it making it 16lbs or 17lbs a piece and sells it at $100 or $200 dollars per wheel you need to ask yourself why it's that cheap.

Do you also realize that people tend to be gentle on the things they shell out money for versus OEM equipment like their stock wheels. I've seen people beat the shit out of their cars running on stock wheels but drive like grand ma's on their aftermarket rims.

I don't know how you drive but the fact is you may think you're giving it the same treatment but, we shall never know.

90% of people on the road don't need to have forged rims! They need parts that are certified to work and not just junk.

You don't need to be an engineer to realize they are cutting corners and skimping on safety.

You could just as easily ask manufacturers to ditch the extra weight in your car from safety equipment since you've never been in a big accident in your life so why would you specifically need it. Small fender bender's don't need airbag's and strong body structure. You haven't had a wheel break on you why bother with certified wheels.

In the end we all gotta be responsible about what we do because driving and being safe is paramount. I would never be okay with knowing that what I used failed and caused harm to anyone who had nothing to do with my decision.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 53 Posts

I was saying the same thing. Some people will tell you the only thing between you and the road is the tires so dont go cheap, but then they turn around and stretch the same tires.how safe is that
Old 03-04-2014, 01:52 PM

proof is in black and white yet still some people here argue.. smh..

facts are facts.. cant change that..

whoever gave you that info that stretching tires are dangerous has provided you incorrect info. Stretching tire is not an issue, bad tire pressure is.. you can turn hard as you want on a stretch tire and bead will not come off.. thus why drifters stretch their tires, and they beat the shit out their tires, really put them to the test. There is a limit to where stretching is considered dangerous.. I.E 225 on a 11+ wide wheel..
d1sturb3d119 (03-04-2014)
Old 03-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 79 Posts
This thread went from "Hey, check this wheel out" to "Cast vs Forged Fight" to "Let's have a beer".

Gotta love Azine!

AntSauce
:still running on oem wheels::
McCollins23 (03-04-2014)
Old 03-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 123 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by HeartTLs
^^

Hook me up with your connect!
I thought I posted the name for you? I will PM you later with it so you have it.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts
Makes me not want to upgrade the Tech wheels on my 4G reading shit like this. On topic I do like the CV3 style rims but seems other mfgs offer a similar wheel. I swear wheels are the hardest part when modding your car, thus why I've always stuck with OEM's or their premium offering
Old 10-07-2015, 01:32 PM
Drifting

Received 416 Likes on 365 Posts
DX if you're planning on "upgrading" to an inferior wheel, then don't. For those that like the OEM look, but want something a little more aggressive, I suggest spacers from motorsport tech. Which is also a lot cheaper than getting new wheels.

I have forged summer wheels and 2 sets of OEM wheels (A/S & winter), I love all 3 sets. Getting forged wheels is tricky though because if you're buying new, as I did, it's expensive and getting fitment right is extremely important because you'll be at a huge loss if you sold them after one season and replaced with another set.

I considered Forgestar wheels, but due to fitment issues because of my BBK and quality concerns I didn't. I also sorta considered TSW's but couldn't get over the stigma that they're budget wheels and HATE their logo/center cap. I've learned that as other very knowledgeable members here have posted (Potmilk & Disturbed), you can get top quality wheels used, in mint condition. If you're on a budget, which to some degree all of us are, you can probably get what you want if you're patient and willing to buy used.

Edit: for those of you who are new to the subject and are unsure as to whether this is a valid debate and if both sides are stating facts, research XXR wheels and that'll tell you all you need to know about the other party's opinion/"facts" on the matter.

Last edited by HeartTLs; 10-07-2015 at 01:41 PM.