3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A coupon code called "swoosh"-more coupon codes added on 8/15/12

Old 07-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
w00T Someone already used the swoosh discount on our store Saved $34 on Teins!

PS, our site is heeltoeauto.com
Ditto. Just saved some $$$ on some XLR8 mounts through heeltoe via swoosh. Thanks!!!!
Old 07-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
I tried "swoosh" at excelerateperformance.com, and it worked! Not sure what it did, I think maybe free shipping, but it was really hard to tell.

I'm going to start trying that code everywhere!
The following 2 users liked this post by IanVS:
Jos3ph (07-19-2012), swoosh (07-18-2012)
Old 07-18-2012, 10:01 AM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
hahaha now thats whats up !!!

I did write an email to Josh (XLR8) and asked him to start up a code "swoosh" but never got a reply from him....guess, he did something....might have to get in touch with him again and see what kind of discounts the members can get
Old 07-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Instructor

Update: I just got an email from XLR8 asking for $23 via paypal for shipping. Apparently their crappy website just didn't calculate it, it wasn't the coupon. I wrote back asking what the code does do then. We'll see what they say. If they say it doesn't do anything, I'll cancel the order and take my business to heeltoe.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:52 PM

as far as i know HeelToe sells XLR8 products so you can get the same product there and discount on top of that
Old 07-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Instructor

Ya exactly. I didn't realize heeltoe sold them until after I placed my order, but I figured if I got free shipping that would be a better deal anyways. If that doesn't pan out, I'll at least save a little by going to heeltoe.

See, vendors . . . making a "swoosh" coupon code will drive business your way!

And swoosh, you should make the same thread on the second gen RL forum, I only found this by accident one day. Glad I did.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:59 PM

Ian....i was thinking the mods would be kind enough to make this a sticky
Old 07-28-2012, 01:45 AM
'07 TL Type-S

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
I emailed the guy from oemacuraparts and I got an email back saying this

"You have reached the desk of Tim Poliniak at OEMAcuraParts. I am currently on vacation returning on Monday, August 6. For assistance, please email directly to service@oemacuraparts.com or by phone at 1-866-347-4510"

I'm guessing the other people who work there wouldn't know as much about the discount. So should I just wait until he gets back and try again?
Old 07-28-2012, 12:17 PM
#1 Super Guy!

Received 510 Likes on 367 Posts
^There is no discount at OEMAcuraParts.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
is this thread dead
Old 08-01-2012, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Healingduck
I emailed the guy from oemacuraparts and I got an email back saying this

"You have reached the desk of Tim Poliniak at OEMAcuraParts. I am currently on vacation returning on Monday, August 6. For assistance, please email directly to service@oemacuraparts.com or by phone at 1-866-347-4510"

I'm guessing the other people who work there wouldn't know as much about the discount. So should I just wait until he gets back and try again?
Yes, Tim is OOO (Out Of Office) for couple days...he recently got married and spending some quality time with his newly wed....

Originally Posted by 94eg!
^There is no discount at OEMAcuraParts.
I spoke to Tim about this....he was telling me that the prices he offers is rock bottom....but the coupon code will get you free shipping on orders....

How I order from him is just send him an email asking for a quote and tell him "swoosh" send ya and he usually knocks the shipping off ....i was still trying to get more discount for us but i do agree the prices he offers are pretty rock bottom....

Let me know if you see lower prices on competitors website and I will talk to him about that

Originally Posted by TEgo821
is this thread dead
no....i just dont bump it up as it will only clutter the thread....wanted it to be specifically for coupons and people who have questions with using them....
Old 08-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
One little minor thing, the heeltoeauto link actually links you do dna motoring.
The following users liked this post:
swoosh (08-01-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 11:10 AM

^^^ Thanks man....will have the mod change the link....
Old 08-01-2012, 11:25 AM
#1 Super Guy!

Originally Posted by swoosh
I spoke to Tim about this....he was telling me that the prices he offers is rock bottom....but the coupon code will get you free shipping on orders....

How I order from him is just send him an email asking for a quote and tell him "swoosh" send ya and he usually knocks the shipping off ....i was still trying to get more discount for us but i do agree the prices he offers are pretty rock bottom....

Let me know if you see lower prices on competitors website and I will talk to him about that
Yeah, their prices are great. They are a tiny bit more on Honda-specific parts (not Acura) cause their sister Honda dealer isn't as competitive and they can't match lower prices. But honestly they are worth the couple dollars more for such great service. And it's literally only a couple dollars. I think on a $550 order, they were only like $4 more total. And some other Honda websites tack on "handling fees" that you won't see till after you place the order. OEMAcuraParts.com is still great.
swoosh (08-01-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 11:31 AM

^^^ Sean....yeah i did see their prices are a tad bit more but some other websites charge for handling fees and shipping prices, this is where OEMACURAPARTS shines....also Tim's customer service is just AWESOME....

none the less, i wish we had the best of both worlds....but i think its a fair sacrifice....
Old 08-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
I can vouch for Tim's outstanding customer service too. I wanted a full Aspec Kit for my Type S. He thought he had all the pieces, but didn't.

He then looked across the entire country to find the front and rear bumpers (he had the side skirts). He didn't have to do all that-he could have walked away and said, "Sorry, I don't have your pieces". But he went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:27 PM
#1 Super Guy!

Turns out both the existing shipping coupon codes (Galaga & Spyhunter) came to an end on 7/31. Now's the time to make the Swoosh-free-shipping coupon code a reality.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:06 PM
'07 TL Type-S

Received 60 Likes on 52 Posts
Yes, Tim is OOO (Out Of Office) for couple days...he recently got married and spending some quality time with his newly wed....

No problem. I just went ahead and ordered it and used the galaga code for the shipping discount. Even without it you can't beat the prices they have. I was able to bump up the shipping because with the code it wasn't that big of a difference. I got everything I needed and it came in 3 days and I couldn't be happier.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,687 Likes on 1,303 Posts
Originally Posted by Steven Bell
I can vouch for Tim's outstanding customer service too. I wanted a full Aspec Kit for my Type S. He thought he had all the pieces, but didn't.

He then looked across the entire country to find the front and rear bumpers (he had the side skirts). He didn't have to do all that-he could have walked away and said, "Sorry, I don't have your pieces". But he went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted.

Wow that is some A+++ customer service right there, if I ever going down to ft. Lauderdale again I would stop by Delray that way it save me some shipping .
Old 08-03-2012, 11:15 AM
#1 Super Guy!

Originally Posted by Healingduck
No problem. I just went ahead and ordered it and used the galaga code for the shipping discount. Even without it you can't beat the prices they have. I was able to bump up the shipping because with the code it wasn't that big of a difference. I got everything I needed and it came in 3 days and I couldn't be happier.
As I mentioned, those codes ended two days ago. Very sad indeed.

Originally Posted by truonghthe
Wow that is some A+++ customer service right there, if I ever going down to ft. Lauderdale again I would stop by Delray that way it save me some shipping .
All the online places do that. Very rarely do they actually have everything in stock. At least for the cars I work on. I am restoring a CRX and nobody has "in-stock" parts for those. Everything comes from somewhere else. The difference with Tim & Dennis is they are always happy to help you out. They respond quickly and will look up anything and actually answer questions. You can even work with them over the phone if you want. Dennis is the only parts guy to ever call me back after leaving a message over the weekend.

I just placed an order of 43 various parts and Dennis looked up every single one to see if any were discontinued. All without me even asking him. They are great guys. I know it sounds silly, but ordering 43 different part numbers is not as easy as you might think. Took me all damn morning just to get the cart organized and I still screwed up one item.

Last edited by 94eg!; 08-03-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
6> MRHEELTOE:
Marcus has been an awesome vendor to work with....his communication is as good as the products he makes/stocks....I love their customer service (online ticketing system)....either way, they stock from brakes/exhaust/suspension/etc for our cars....check out their website for more info....

www.healtoeauto.com

support@heeltoeauto.com

Coupon code:
"swoosh" for a flat 4% off ON ALL ITEMS !!!
Just a heads-up Swoosh...

Clicking on this link from post #1 takes me to DNA Motoring
and trying to copy/paste didn't work either because heel is spelled wrong
Old 08-03-2012, 06:52 PM

^^^ lol yeah I need to PM SB....am being lazy....

and its not because heel is spelled wrong but because I embedded the link wrong
Old 08-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
HTSpec damper kits are for sale this month for 5% off. Combine this with the swoosh code for big savings!

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/ht-spec-v...07-accord.html
Old 08-15-2012, 02:16 PM

Adding a new Vendor to the list:

7> IAPDIRECT
Peter @ IAPD sell multiple things for our cars....he has camber kits/suspension setup/etc and you can purchase through his website. He is also a vendor here and you can contact him via PM

http://www.iapdirect.com/

Coupon codes:
"swoosh" for $20 off Front and Rear Ingall Camber kits
Am working with the vendor to get a more generic coupon code which will apply to all merchandises....

Last edited by swoosh; 08-15-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Undying Dreams (08-16-2012)
Old 08-15-2012, 02:22 PM

MODS: Please update the thread title to - more coupon codes added on 08/15/2012

Also please update the first post with the following post: you can delete this post after updating the first post if you wish
PS: I also fixed the url to heeltoe's website
================================================== ===

I have been working with multiple vendors to get something started up for all of us folks....some discounts which everyone can utilize.....here are the couple vendors I am working with...

In no way I am affiliated with the Vendors...I am just doing this as a way to give back to the community !!!

1> USR (Unique Style Racing)
Simon @ USR (also goes by fishcake321 on ebay) sell multiple things for our cars....he has headlights/tailights/sidemarkers/pedals/clear diffusers/LED kits/etc....you can peruse through his website.

http://www.uniquestyleracing.com/20042008-20042008.html

fish123@speedstersource.com

Coupon codes:
"swoosh" for 5% off orders up to $199.99
"swoosh200" for 7% off orders $200-499.99
"swoosh500" for 10% off orders over $500!
"swooshsb" for $30 off the new switchbacking indicating sidemarkers - expired

2> OEMACURAPARTS
Tim @ OemAcuraParts sells everything OEM which comes right from Honda....so if you need an OEM sensor or Aspec kit you can get it from him....

Hondacuraworld@aol.com

Coupon code:
"swoosh" for free shipping (con US and % discount)...% depends on the order which we are still getting ready to determine.....Just email Tim and tell him swoosh send ya for the discount....he is still trying to get the coupon code working on the website....

3> INTERFUSESHOP
Nick @ Interfuse sells OBDII Bluetooth/Wifi adapters to interface with Android/iOS for the CEL finding or clearing/Realtime gauges/etc. You guys can check out his website

http://interfuseshop.com/
Adapters are here: http://interfuseshop.com/product-cat...stic-scanners/

sales@interfuse.com

Coupon code:
"swoosh" for 15% Off + Free Shipping

4>DETAILED IMAGE
Greg and George @ Detailed Image have issued a coupon code for all of us....I have ordered from them before and will continue to as they have given me exceptional customer service....

www.detailedimage.com

greg@pureadapt.com

Coupon Code:
"swoosh" for all item except tools (i.e. buffers, gauges, etc.), sale items and package deals

5> DNA MOTORING:
I got my racing seats and harness from here....they have great prices and awesome customer service....I got my NRG Seats (250 each on the NRG website) PLUS 4 point cam lock racing harness (100 each on the NRG website) for 450 shipped for both driver and passenger....so they stock all racing seats/harness/steering wheels/etc which we can get from them....

http://dnamotoring.com/store/

vanyda@dnamotoring.com

Coupon code:
Just shoot her an email and say "swoosh" send ya for the discounted price....she also has discounts on multiple different items....some they can give 10% and on others they can give 15% + free shipping....so just email her and find out your discount....

6> MRHEELTOE:
Marcus has been an awesome vendor to work with....his communication is as good as the products he makes/stocks....I love their customer service (online ticketing system)....either way, they stock from brakes/exhaust/suspension/etc for our cars....check out their website for more info....

www.healtoeauto.com

support@heeltoeauto.com

Coupon code:
"swoosh" for a flat 4% off ON ALL ITEMS !!!

7> IAPDIRECT
Peter @ IAPD sell multiple things for our cars....he has camber kits/suspension setup/etc and you can purchase through his website. He is also a vendor here and you can contact him via PM

http://www.iapdirect.com/

Coupon codes:
"swoosh" for $20 off Front and Rear Ingall Camber kits
Am working with the vendor to get a more generic coupon code which will apply to all merchandises....

I am working with more vendors to get more codes setup....

happy shopping

-swoosh (Anil)

Last edited by swoosh; 08-15-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Slpr04UA6 (08-15-2012)
Old 08-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
Thread title updated for you. What, you couldn't write?
Old 08-16-2012, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Thread title updated for you. What, you couldn't write?
"couldn't write" as in a PM/text to you

sorry Steve, all of a sudden I got busy....
Old 08-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Cruisin'

Quick question, The email you have listed for OEMAcuraparts.com, is that the email for Tim or the dept in general? just wondering since the email listed on the site is Service@oemacuraparts.com, The website says it is a new email. just wondering since the only contact for Tim on the website is for an AIM account which I do not have. Any help is appreciated and might i say Thank you to each one of you, I just bought my 3G TL and there is a WEALTH of knowledge on here that already has saved me so much money on little things such as the transmission Switches needing changed!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 11:20 AM

^^^ the email listed is for Tim

that is how i communicate with him
Old 08-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Cruisin'

^^^ Thank you Sir!!! just emailed him so we will see, Also good tho know looks like there are a lot of other TL owners on here from the KC area, Might be reaching out to you guys for my Future mods to my TL. Thanks again!
Old 08-20-2012, 01:11 PM

^^^ yeah we got a pretty good group of "modders" up here in KC

we meet up every 2 weeks and such....here is the link to our random talk/BS thread

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...8#post13986018
Old 08-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 78 Likes on 61 Posts
Delray (acuraoemparts) isn't rock bottom. (as far as honda goes)
I bought pulleys $3~8 cheaper per pulley (drive & timing, tensioner & idler so 4, total savings was $20ish) from www.hondapartssales.com

but like the name states, they only carry honda parts. not acura specific (i.e. brake pads)
Old 08-22-2012, 03:58 PM

^^^ I did compare the 2 websites and Tim came out cheaper everytime....

did you email him for a quote?
Old 08-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Cruisin'

I sent him (tim) an email for parts i needed, 3rd and 4th transmission pressure switches, gaskets and O-ring for power steering inlet, same price as listed on the website, Still it was cheaper then any where else i have found

Shipping he quoted was $8, i just ordered it from the website so i could get 2 day shipping for $3 more. Still with the prices they have i will be going to him when i save up enough for my A-spec kit!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:58 PM
#1 Super Guy!

FYI:

There is still no Swoosh/Acurazine deal at OEMAcuraParts.com, but they did reinstate their previous coupons once again (though at a higher price point)...

Originally Posted by OEMAcuraParts
GALAGA - 50% off shipping on orders $100-$699
SPYHUNTER - Free shipping on orders $700 or more
Old 09-28-2012, 03:59 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 78 Likes on 61 Posts
^^^ I did compare the 2 websites and Tim came out cheaper everytime....

did you email him for a quote?
crap.. sorry for the late reply i thought i sub'd.

and yes, he did and got rejected for your discount and he told me what's on the website is his quote, so I just got all of them from hondapartssales.

plus, in general to my experience, when i call delray i usually wait 10min and spend another 10 explaining but honda guys are much "smarter" lol
Old 09-28-2012, 08:49 AM

^^^ so all the stuff was cheaper at hondapartssales ??? Do you mind sending me a quote from both websites and I will talk to Tim about it....

Also, let me contact hondapartsales and see if they can add a discount code....

I have not spoken to Tim for any parts LOL, i usually email him either the part numbers or what am looking for and he gives me a quote in the next couple hours....
Old 09-28-2012, 09:08 AM
#1 Super Guy!

Tim cannot match prices on "Honda" specific parts since they do not come directly from them. They come from their sister dealership nearby. They DO have the best prices on Acura parts, or Honda/Acura crossover parts (provided you search the part number under "Acura" not "Honda").

Last edited by 94eg!; 09-28-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Anyone know of any discount on Function & Form type 1 coilovers?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:09 AM

^^^ I checked all the Vendors who offer the coupon code and they do not carry FnF coilovers....Write a message to Marcus (HeelToe) and ask him if he can arrange them for you and offer the "swoosh" coupon code....

Hope that helps bud....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A coupon code called "swoosh"-more coupon codes added on 8/15/12