3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buerkle Acura in Minneapolis - Contact Recommendation?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buerkle Acura in Minneapolis - Contact Recommendation?

Could anyone recommend a good salesperson to contact at Buerkle Acura in Minneapolis, MN? Has anyone had any recent sales experiences at any of the three dealerships in the Twin Cities area?

Ben
Old 04-05-2006, 11:15 PM
4th Gear

PM me, I just bought one in MN last week........
Old 04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Advanced

You can PM me as well. I bought mine at Bloomington Acura because Buerkle wouldn't give me the price I wanted.

The dealership I would stay away from is White Bear. They refuse to give you prices over the phone or by email. They say come in and we'll give you a deal. I wasn't interested in driving 30 miles to waste my time. After a lot of arguing back and forth, I finally got a price and laughed at how absurd it was. I spoke with another guy from White Bear and he was even a bigger jerk.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:18 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I bought mine, I got quotes from all three dealers in the Minneapolis area. Bloomington Acura gave me the best price.

However, I go to Buerkle Acura for service. I think their mechanics are better.

On a completely irrelevant note, I also went to the Lexus dealers. The arrogance of those dealers dripped off them like fat off of bacon in a hot skillet. After talking to them, I felt like I needed to shower in bleach.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:45 AM
4th Gear

My experience was this.. Tried an online quote with all. Got one from Bloomington, Buerkle was higher, then lowered it after some discussion, White Bear wouldn't give me one. I wrote off White Bear at that time.

Did a test drive at Bloomington, and told a sales guy to give me a call when the next financing deal happens. He stated they are rare, which does seem to be true compared to other manufacturers.

About 2 weeks later, went to the auto show in MN. Asked about financing, got the same story that they don't have financing deals, because they don't have to. Buerkle sales guys were there. One walked away when I told him what I was willing to spend. The other one I talked to for about 2 minutes, then some of his friends came up, and he turned his back on me then completely ignored me, so now I check off Buerkle as a place I would buy from.

Went to Bloomington on a whim one day, and found out that the current financing deal was going on (and I think had been going on for a couple of days when I talked to the guys at the auto show. KNOW YOUR PRODUCT GUYS!!)

I was a little miffed that the sales guy I gave my card to and told him to call me if a financing deal comes didn't call. It had been only 2 weeks or so, so it should have been fresh in his memory. I changed sales guys.

Told them what I wanted to pay. He said no, and left it at that. Wouldn't take it to the sales manager. I got up to leave, then he took it back to the manager. Came back and said no. No counter offer, nothing. Just no. He just left it at that, and didn't discuss any further. Walked out. They were the closest physically to me, but they were now off my list.

I had just enough time that day to get up to White Bear and spend 20 minutes. I thought I'd give them a chance, even theough the internet guy wouldn't give me a quote (and was a little cocky on the phone). Walked in, the sales manager came out of his office and greeted me. Told him I only had about 20 minutes (which was true). He had the car on the lot, started the negotiation at the same point I did at Bloomington, and we agreed within a couple hunderd bucks. I test drove while they filled out the paperwork. I was out in 20 minutes. Easy, and got a fair deal. He didn't play any games. Except for the internet phone guy, a great experience.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by flyt100
My experience was this.. Tried an online quote with all. Got one from Bloomington, Buerkle was higher, then lowered it after some discussion, White Bear wouldn't give me one. I wrote off White Bear at that time.

Did a test drive at Bloomington, and told a sales guy to give me a call when the next financing deal happens. He stated they are rare, which does seem to be true compared to other manufacturers.

About 2 weeks later, went to the auto show in MN. Asked about financing, got the same story that they don't have financing deals, because they don't have to. Buerkle sales guys were there. One walked away when I told him what I was willing to spend. The other one I talked to for about 2 minutes, then some of his friends came up, and he turned his back on me then completely ignored me, so now I check off Buerkle as a place I would buy from.

Went to Bloomington on a whim one day, and found out that the current financing deal was going on (and I think had been going on for a couple of days when I talked to the guys at the auto show. KNOW YOUR PRODUCT GUYS!!)

I was a little miffed that the sales guy I gave my card to and told him to call me if a financing deal comes didn't call. It had been only 2 weeks or so, so it should have been fresh in his memory. I changed sales guys.

Told them what I wanted to pay. He said no, and left it at that. Wouldn't take it to the sales manager. I got up to leave, then he took it back to the manager. Came back and said no. No counter offer, nothing. Just no. He just left it at that, and didn't discuss any further. Walked out. They were the closest physically to me, but they were now off my list.

I had just enough time that day to get up to White Bear and spend 20 minutes. I thought I'd give them a chance, even theough the internet guy wouldn't give me a quote (and was a little cocky on the phone). Walked in, the sales manager came out of his office and greeted me. Told him I only had about 20 minutes (which was true). He had the car on the lot, started the negotiation at the same point I did at Bloomington, and we agreed within a couple hunderd bucks. I test drove while they filled out the paperwork. I was out in 20 minutes. Easy, and got a fair deal. He didn't play any games. Except for the internet phone guy, a great experience.
I'm glad you were able to get a good deal from White Bear. I couldn't stand the internet sales guy from there. Totally cocky frat-boy prick type person. Says he'll beat any price in town but never tells you any pricing. And the other guy I talked to on the phone was a jerk too. So unlike you, I never physically went in because it's the furthest from me. Although you're even farther out in Lakeville. I work right next to Bloomington and live close to Buerkle so that's why I tried those 2.

If you had gotten my salesman from Bloomington I think you would have had a better experience. I had gone browsing at Bloomington last year and the guy I talked to was a jerk. Didn't seem interested in making a sale and acted like I was just playing around and couldn't afford one anyways. This time around I had a different person and he actually seemed to try and I was happy to give him the sale. I might have gotten a better deal at White Bear but ever since that internet sales guy phone experience, I've got a bad taste in my mouth.
Old 04-13-2006, 09:35 AM
1st Gear

Call me next time...

Thank you for the feedback FLYT100 and for your business. I am very excited to be the Acura Sales Manager here at White Bear. I've been here for only a couple of months and I hope that it has been a positive impact. I want to be the store that people have nothing but good things to say about. I have made changes like stocking A-Spec models and we are awaiting the arrivals of factory chromed wheels some time this week. I hope to have more exciting vehicles in stock and to have more product knowledge than the others. We may not get there over night but we sure are on our way. So if you have not bought an Acura yet, please let me know personally. We may not always have everything in stock, but if it exists, I can get it.

Thank you all for your consideration and please let me know how I can help in the future!
Kit Bolton
White Bear Acure Sales Manager
651-481-7000
Old 11-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Instructor

I agree. Bloomington Acura gave me the best price. The Sale Manager at White Bear were a complete Di(k. I bought my Integra at the White Bear Store 10 years ago, so I figured I would go there to buy my TL. I went there to test drive the TL and the Sales guy was cool, but the Sale Manager sucked. Plus they did not have the color combo I wanted. So I went to Bloomington Acura. Everyone there was great.

About 2 months later my sister wanted a TSX, so I decided to give White Bear another chance and took her there. Once again the Sales Manager was a complete Di(k. So we left. We went to Bloomington Acura again and got $1500 off White Bears price off the bat.

Shane, the Internet Sales Mgr. at Bloomington Acura provided me and my family with great service before, during, and after the purchase of our Acuras. I would definately recommend them.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Too Fast TOO FURIOUS

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
more and more Acura owners in MN. keep it up!