NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 08:02 PM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Unlike Naviks we never delivered products that don't work , ever.

read in a link below

GVIF/NAVIKS video interface - Drive Accord Honda Forums
Old 02-20-2016, 11:15 PM
Banned

I want to apologize to all acurazine members for all SPAM they have to read, unfortunately we have to make this posts, so that people can hear our side of the story.

SIMPLE ANSWER FOR C7_Beast

1. IF CUSTOMER WANTS A REFUND THEY CAN GET IT AT ANY TIME.

2. PEOPLE THAT ASKED FOR REFUND FROM ME ON EITHER FORUM RECEIVED IT.

BUT YOU HERE TRYING TO DECIDE FOR EVERYONE.

IT'S NOT MANDATORY TO BUY PRODUCT FROM OUR COMPANY

NO ONE'S LIFE DEPEND ON IT

IT'S NOT A CURE

IT'S A SIMPLE PRE-ORDER

PLEASE DON'T MAKE SIMPLE THING COMPLICATED

I want to apologize to all acurazine members for all SPAM they have to read, unfortunately we have to make this posts, so that people can hear our side of the story.

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-20-2016 at 11:18 PM.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:23 PM
3rd Gear

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by navtool.com
SIMPLE ANSWER FOR C7_Beast

1. IF CUSTOMER WANTS A REFUND THEY CAN GET IT AT ANY TIME.

PEOPLE THAT ASKED FOR REFUND FROM ME ON EITHER FORUM RECEIVED IT.

BUT YOU HERE TRYING TO DECIDE FOR EVERYONE.

IT'S NOT MANDATORY TO BUY PRODUCT FROM OUR COMPANY

NO ONES LIFE DEPEND ON IT

ITS NOT A CURE

Great job avoiding answering any of my questions, again. Do you think people here are that gullable? As I have said, my goal is to make any automotive forum member think twice before giving you a cent. All they need to do is Google NavTool and they will see how many others paid for a product that does not appear to exist.

Even if you do eventually ship a product, that does not rectify the numerous condritictions, delays, half truths about NavTool and who you are today, not 10 years ago.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:24 PM
Banned

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I'm a happy customer since 2015

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...avtool-932497/

Happy one year anniversary to me

Last edited by alexman; 02-20-2016 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:50 PM
Banned

@Ron A, I'm seeking information about this pre-order, can you please clean up this mess.
The following users liked this post:
navtool.com (02-20-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 04:27 AM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by Ron A
The Corvette Forum didn't pull their supporting member status.

Internet Brands has removed navtool from 75 of their sites.

Navtool.com still reflects vendor status in their profile so they can continue posting in this thread.
Ron A,

Can you clarify this please? 'Navtool.com' has stated multiple times that they have been a vendor on Azine since 2008. Back in May 2014 this Groupbuy thread was closed stating that 'NavTool' was no longer a vendor on Azine. In Sept 2015 the 'navtool.com' account was created.

When I search in the Vendor listing on Azine they do not show up under either name. Other vendors on Azine show an orange/bold colored "Vendor" under their usernames. Navtool.com has a standard black text that says "Vendor" just like any user could have on their profile (just like I changed mine, but I'll change it back).

You stated earlier that "Navtool" was removed from 75 IB sites. This may correspond to the May 2014 posting. Can you shed any light on why they were removed? Why aren't they listed in the Vendor Directory?

https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsor...-866052/page2/

AcuraZine Community - Vendor Directory

I'm interested in this product but did not do the pre-order after researching navtool. Instead I'm waiting to see what product ships. But their vendor status on Azine seems inconsistent.

Thanks
Old 02-21-2016, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by alexman
@Ron A, I'm seeking information about this pre-order, can you please clean up this mess.
The mess has been cleaned up.

I received PM's from C7_Beast explaining his motives, which were good and I left some of his posts visible. He had his username changed to C7_Beast in the Corvette Forum so anyone interested can check out his posts there.

I removed whatever posts I thoughts were extraneous and I'm sure they will be replaced by similar posts pretty quickly.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:13 PM
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

2. PEOPLE THAT ASKED FOR REFUND FROM ME ON EITHER FORUM RECEIVED IT.
So George, if true, why did you tell me, via phone, to reply to the CEO's email for a refund?
Old 02-21-2016, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Rocket_man
Ron A,

Can you clarify this please? 'Navtool.com' has stated multiple times that they have been a vendor on Azine since 2008. Back in May 2014 this Groupbuy thread was closed stating that 'NavTool' was no longer a vendor on Azine. In Sept 2015 the 'navtool.com' account was created.

When I search in the Vendor listing on Azine they do not show up under either name. Other vendors on Azine show an orange/bold colored "Vendor" under their usernames. Navtool.com has a standard black text that says "Vendor" just like any user could have on their profile (just like I changed mine, but I'll change it back).

You stated earlier that "Navtool" was removed from 75 IB sites. This may correspond to the May 2014 posting. Can you shed any light on why they were removed? Why aren't they listed in the Vendor Directory?

https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsor...-866052/page2/

AcuraZine Community - Vendor Directory

I'm interested in this product but did not do the pre-order after researching navtool. Instead I'm waiting to see what product ships. But their vendor status on Azine seems inconsistent.

Thanks
Records show that Navtool registered on 10-28-2008, and became a vendor on 07-06-2011, and lost his vendor status on 05-16-2014.

navtool.com registered on 09-18-2015, became an emerging vendor on 09-22-2015, and a vendor on 09-29-2015.

At this time, navtool.com is a vendor in name only for the purposes of maintaining the current thread and allowing the members to voice their concerns and decide what to do about their funds. This is why his name is not highlighted in orange and is not on the vendor listings.

Internet Brands removed navtool.com from 75 sites due to the problems with the navtool sales, which I believe were only in Acurazine and Corvette Forums but were enough to warrant their removal across the boards.

At this time, after reading all of navtool.com's hyperbole, there is still no firm statement about when products will be shipped or any other facts that could help our members make an educated decision.

The navtool.com thread has devolved into a contstant stream of posts by navtool.com without a definitive reply.

I'm posting this today so the information can be available as quickly as possible. When IB is available tomorrow I will contact them and ask them to check this post and provide any updates, if necessary.
Rocket_man (02-21-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 12:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LAMike240
So George, if true, why did you tell me, via phone, to reply to the CEO's email for a refund?
It's faster and easier. We shutting down our online forum program, and our PM box has been turned off. I had no place to receive your information at that time.

In recent years it became impossible to advertise as a vendor

check this out
Sponsored Sales & Group Buys - AcuraZine Community in 6 month only NavTool had a group buy

and only one other vendor is selling anything ExcelerateRep.

compared to 5 years ago

for the most part "keyboard warriors" are responsible for decline in deals offered to members.

Thats why all you see is google ads on all forums
Old 02-21-2016, 12:24 PM
3rd Gear

Get your shit and get out
OK internet tough guy. Why don't you PM me and we can settle this?

I'll get out when Ron tells me to. Last time I checked, you are not an admin here. I won't succumb to an Internet loudmouth who needs to feel like a man by cursing at others.

Who else besides you is singing the praises of this vendor? Are you Vitaily, Sammy,George and now Alex? Go shill for someone else. What a child.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Banned

Records show that Navtool registered on 10-28-2008, and became a vendor on 07-06-2011, and lost his vendor status on 05-16-2014.

navtool.com registered on 09-18-2015, became an emerging vendor on 09-22-2015, and a vendor on 09-29-2015.

At this time, navtool.com is a vendor in name only for the purposes of maintaining the current thread and allowing the members to voice their concerns and decide what to do about their funds. This is why his name is not highlighted in orange and is not on the vendor listings.

Internet Brands removed navtool.com from 75 sites due to the problems with the navtool sales, which I believe were only in Acurazine and Corvette Forums but were enough to warrant their removal across the boards.

At this time, after reading all of navtool.com's hyperbole, there is still no firm statement about when products will be shipped or any other facts that could help our members make an educated decision.

The navtool.com thread has devolved into a contstant stream of posts by navtool.com without a definitive reply.

I'm posting this today so the information can be available as quickly as possible. When IB is available tomorrow I will contact them and ask them to check this post and provide any updates, if necessary.
we are updating all pre-order members via email. this thread is full of spam and its pointless to try to put any updates here. i'm only here to defend our brand from keyboard warriors
Old 02-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Administrator

The mess has been cleaned up.

I received PM's from C7_Beast explaining his motives, which were good and I left some of his posts visible. He had his username changed to C7_Beast in the Corvette Forum so anyone interested can check out his posts there.

I removed whatever posts I thoughts were extraneous and I'm sure they will be replaced by similar posts pretty quickly.
I cleaned up the thread as you asked and then you messed it up again.

C7_beast was formerly known as Mike02z and has now changed his user name to C7_Beast in the Corvette Forum.

Your comments were unnecessary and you are the troll in this situation, so stop posting about this.

I have again cleaned up the thread.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:36 PM
Administrator

we are updating all pre-order members via email. this thread is full of spam and its pointless to try to put any updates here. i'm only here to defend our brand from keyboard warriors
If you're not going to update members in this thread then we won't need this thread to be open any longer.

We would like to see, in public so everyone will be informed, what is going on individually and not a blanket statement that you are doing whatever.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:41 PM
3rd Gear

If you're not going to update members in this thread then we won't need this thread to be open any longer.

We would like to see, in public so everyone will be informed, what is going on individually and not a blanket statement that you are doing whatever.
Just for clarity Ron, my username on Corvette Forum is C7-Beast. No underscore for those that wish to view my 3000+ posts.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:29 PM
Banned

We would love to post, but anything I post is getting flamed by this C7_beast

1. We are working hard to ship pre-orders at the end of the month/
2. All pre-orders are upgraded to a 3 year warranty.
3. this coming week we will be posting some installation videos.

if you are not part of pre-order please don't post so that members can see this information
Old 02-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
We don't assume we tested, we design and manufacture products. Naviks resells generic product hardly an automotive grade.

We have developed products for previous generation of Acura navigation systems, they all work perfect across all models.

There is a big difference when a company designs and manufactures product vs just reselling.

We work with local dealership that allow us to test in their vehicles
And which dealership might that be? Considering you can't even show us a video. Stop digging yourself deeper in the hole. Unfortunately, you're the bad apple in this forum. All of us are Acura owners that would like a product that we purchased. It seems to me that you don't even understand the questions.

When we ask you to show proof of happy past customers, you lead us back to the group buy page??!! That doesn't show me happy customers, it shows the number of people you have scammed.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Reinnie
And which dealership might that be? Considering you can't even show us a video. Stop digging yourself deeper in the hole. Unfortunately, you're the bad apple in this forum. All of us are Acura owners that would like a product that we purchased. It seems to me that you don't even understand the questions.

When we ask you to show proof of happy past customers, you lead us back to the group buy page??!! That doesn't show me happy customers, it shows the number of people you have scammed.
we been on this site since 2008, do yo honestly believe we were scamming people for 8 years.

my previous post says we will be posting video next week.

there is a development process and there is a marketing process.

We offered pre-order simply because we have great track record on this site and delivered product for Acura vehicles that no one else in the world have it

all first generate Acura owner with HDD based navigation system , use our products as there is no alternative.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:32 PM
Banned

we been on this site since 2008, do yo honestly believe we were scamming people for 8 years.

my previous post says we will be posting video next week.

there is a development process and there is a marketing process.

We offered pre-order simply because we have great track record on this site and delivered product for Acura vehicles that no one else in the world have it

all first generate Acura owner with HDD based navigation system , use our products as there is no alternative.
That's true, only NavTool had a solution for my car. I installed it a year ago, no issues at all.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:32 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I cleaned up the thread as you asked and then you messed it up again.

C7_beast was formerly known as Mike02z and has now changed his user name to C7_Beast in the Corvette Forum.

Your comments were unnecessary and you are the troll in this situation, so stop posting about this.

I have again cleaned up the thread.
Thanks Ron for getting involved in this situation. I'm done posting anymore regarding NavTool. People here are smart enough to do their own research.
Good luck everyone, I'm still waiting for my refund from NavTool
Old 02-21-2016, 03:19 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Navtool 1.0 upgraded to Navtool 2.0 upgraded to navtool3.0-HDMI.

Hands down best mod, never failed me. Waze on my screen saved me thousands of dollars.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:35 PM
Administrator

That's true, only NavTool had a solution for my car. I installed it a year ago, no issues at all.
Originally Posted by Photojob
Navtool 1.0 upgraded to Navtool 2.0 upgraded to navtool3.0-HDMI.

Hands down best mod, never failed me. Waze on my screen saved me thousands of dollars.
I'm beginning to think you guys work for navtool.com
C7_Beast (02-21-2016)
Old 02-21-2016, 03:41 PM
Banned

I'm beginning to think you guys work for navtool.com
not affiliated
Old 02-21-2016, 03:43 PM
Banned

I'm not associated
Old 02-21-2016, 03:43 PM
Banned

I'm a customer, a very happy one
Old 02-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Administrator

not the same person then?
Old 02-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Banned

If you have pre-ordered with us, and you are reading all the posts and thinking what the hell is going on,

simply in acurazine.com search box type navtool and read reviews of all the happy customer, draw your own conclusions.

Don't be a follower be a leader.

1. We are working hard to ship pre-orders at the end of the month/
2. All pre-orders are upgraded to a 3 year warranty.
3. this coming week we will be posting some installation videos.

if you are not part of pre-order please don't post so that members can see this information
Old 02-23-2016, 12:48 AM
Racer

Received 175 Likes on 105 Posts
I've been patiently keeping an eye on all the posts and the comments about the pre-order and I've been willing to give you (NavTool) the benefit of the doubt because I understand that you're designing and building a totally new product. I am getting a little more concerned now though because it seems to have been elevated to more of a "look at our past" vs. here's where the product is at this moment in time. I've seen a few of the members ask very rational questions about the progress and status only to be deflected to a comment about the past. I agree that what I'm about to ask are normal questions that should be able to have answers right now, and there is no attempt to accuse you of anything, just a chance to offer some assurance.

1. If the parts are ordered, when is the delivery scheduled to arrive at your facility?

2. If the parts have been received, how long do you expect assembly and testing to be?

3. If the parts are assembled and tested, how long from that point will it take to ship and receive the interface?

4. You mentioned that you work with a dealership. Which dealership are you working with?

I don't need you to try and fluff my feelings with how long you've been in business or how many happy people have your product, I just want some idea of how the product that I've already paid for is progressing.

Thanks in advance for the feedback
Old 02-23-2016, 12:53 AM
Banned

Hi

we are waiting for last piece, all products are tested already,

as many may know Acura and GM (corvette) are sharing same product platform

today we released video for GM (corvette)

we are doing same for Acura this week

We should be getting enclosure caps anyday now

Old 02-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Advanced

Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts
is the touch screen in the car functional with the phone's OS? For instance, when mirroring Waze from my phone to the screen, can I use the car's touch screen to navigate the OS and apps like Waze, or do I still need to use my phone to do that?
Old 02-23-2016, 01:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gptlxdrvr
is the touch screen in the car functional with the phone's OS? For instance, when mirroring Waze from my phone to the screen, can I use the car's touch screen to navigate the OS and apps like Waze, or do I still need to use my phone to do that?
Hi all contol's remain from phone only
Old 02-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Cleaned up again. If your post is no longer visible, that means it was deleted.

We are all in agreement with previous posts about navtool's performance and new posts only repeat what has been said and then navtool repeats what he said.

POSTS NOT DEALING WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERS OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, AND REPLIES THERETO, WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.

If you have a question about your order or a technical question, post it and if it is ok it will remain visible.

We're just spinning our wheels here posting what's wrong when it's already been said.

I am trying not to emulate the Corvette Forum by closing this thread, so help me out by following my guidance.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:44 PM
Racer

Received 175 Likes on 105 Posts
It's been several days now since any update has been posted so I was wanting to know if there is any progress on the installation/operation video or if the parts have arrived yet. I don't want this to sound as though I'm getting impatient, but I'm kinda getting a little impatient. The absolute worst thing you can do at this point is give us empty promises. Don't tell us the video will be posted this week and not post it this week. Tell us that "we hope to have it posted soon", that way you won't have to make another deadline you can't achieve.

Is there any revised "ship date" at this moment? Thanks in advance for any status update.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:58 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Hoosier_TLX
It's been several days now since any update has been posted so I was wanting to know if there is any progress on the installation/operation video or if the parts have arrived yet. I don't want this to sound as though I'm getting impatient, but I'm kinda getting a little impatient. The absolute worst thing you can do at this point is give us empty promises. Don't tell us the video will be posted this week and not post it this week. Tell us that "we hope to have it posted soon", that way you won't have to make another deadline you can't achieve.

Is there any revised "ship date" at this moment? Thanks in advance for any status update.
Not sure how Ron feels about crosslinking to another IB Forum but they did post their installation guide on Corvette forum. I beleive the Acura version is very similar.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by C7_Beast
Not sure how Ron feels about crosslinking to another IB Forum but they did post their installation guide on Corvette forum. I beleive the Acura version is very similar.
Cross linking is ok as long as the thread is able to be viewed by a non-member of the Corvette Forum.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:10 PM
Banned

hi, we will be posting an update today
Old 02-26-2016, 02:37 PM
3rd Gear

Cross linking is ok as long as the thread is able to be viewed by a non-member of the Corvette Forum.
Thanks Ron....here you go folks. PDF in post 36....

Navtool installed in my C7 - Page 2 - Corvette Forum
Old 02-26-2016, 03:46 PM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
hi, we will be posting an update today
Looking forward to the update!

I'm racking up miles and need some video on that dash!

On a side note, for those who intend to use the additional camera inputs, I'm debating the left/right side camera location.. either out on the nose somewhere to 'peek' into a drive aisle or from the wing mirrors looking into the blind spot... thoughts?
Old 02-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Corvette video was more focused on the side/front/rear cameras, barely touched the nav on the phone !! what about other applications ? what about if i run you tube will i hear sound from the phone or the car speakers!!!! the posted video is focused on the corvette cams, it has nothing to do with the phone interface at least. I already had enough,
Mr navtool i want a refund and already sent an email but i didn't get any response back, so please do a follow up.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by haidarh
The Corvette video was more focused on the side/front/rear cameras, barely touched the nav on the phone !! what about other applications ? what about if i run you tube will i hear sound from the phone or the car speakers!!!! the posted video is focused on the corvette cams, it has nothing to do with the phone interface at least. I already had enough,
Mr navtool i want a refund and already sent an email but i didn't get any response back, so please do a follow up.
Audio comes through AUX, so you would have to select AUX input on the audio side after plugging in the 3.5mm cable to your phone while the HDMI output would display on the screen.

Quick Reply: NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura