NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 12:12 PM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
IMPORTANT UPDATE, IF YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERED

Please PM me so that I can send you a link on our site where you will be able to track progress of your order.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:14 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mikeyk24
I have sent my PM to you- did it last night actually. Please let me know what else you may need from me!
I didn't get your PM and my inbox is not full. I only have 3 messages out of 200 allowed in inbox. Never got your PM.

I'm going to assume Mikey & Navtool are the same person?

Last edited by Reinnie; 02-17-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:20 PM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Reinnie
I didn't get your PM and my inbox is not full. I only have 3 messages out of 200 allowed in inbox. Never got your PM.

I'm going to assume Mikey & Navtool are the same person?
Lol what? Dude, no I am NOT Navtool.. Lmao.

I am still waiting for my PM as well.. I sent it at like 11pm last night, as soon as I saw the huge font in red letters.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:31 PM
Banned

Hi

i think by mistake, you quoted wrong message, we will be sending PM shortly
Old 02-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Advanced

Lol what? Dude, no I am NOT Navtool.. Lmao.

I am still waiting for my PM as well.. I sent it at like 11pm last night, as soon as I saw the huge font in red letters.
lol, I got confused.
Old 02-18-2016, 06:36 AM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Still no PM for me.. did anyone else get a link mailed to them yet?
Old 02-18-2016, 06:41 AM
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 55 Posts
Nope. No PMs.
Old 02-18-2016, 08:04 AM
Advanced

Nope! I think they're just trying to prolong the delay or scam process. The longer we wait, the less chance of us getting our money back. Personally, I highly doubt that the product will be ready to ship at the end of this month. Considering they still don't have the product to show us the installation video.

Navtool, who do we contact in order to get our money back??
Old 02-18-2016, 08:35 AM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nope. Still not PM for me as well.
Old 02-18-2016, 08:35 AM
Banned

Nope! I think they're just trying to prolong the delay or scam process. The longer we wait, the less chance of us getting our money back. Personally, I highly doubt that the product will be ready to ship at the end of this month. Considering they still don't have the product to show us the installation video.

Navtool, who do we contact in order to get our money back??
hi, you can PM me directly, as you may know we have good reputation on this site, recently we complete 50+ https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsor...up-buy-936644/
Old 02-18-2016, 08:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by vesko.g
Nope. Still not PM for me as well.
we will send you a link shortly, portal is being tested
Old 02-18-2016, 08:59 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by navtool.com
hi, you can PM me directly, as you may know we have good reputation on this site, recently we complete 50+ https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsor...up-buy-936644/
Has anyone in this forum received anything from NavTool? The link you provided doesn't proof you have good reputation. It only shows people who are interested in buying. After numerous search, the only thing I've found is people who are interested in buying NavTool, like the rest of us, but no proof of delivery. Maybe I'm missing something?
Old 02-18-2016, 09:03 AM
Banned

Has anyone in this forum received anything from NavTool? The link you provided doesn't proof you have good reputation. It only shows people who are interested in buying. After numerous search, the only thing I've found is people who are interested in buying NavTool, like the rest of us, but no proof of delivery. Maybe I'm missing something?
everyone in that thread received product back in January, you can search navtool in the search box above, you can see all the people that use and install our prodcuts, we been here since 2009.

We are here to help, the 2014+ plus Acuras unfortunately being delayed a little bit.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:48 AM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
no new product to show for since 2013...
no delivery date in sight...
shady website...
other (non-Acura) forums also demanding to know what's going on...
credit cards charged...

btw after you finally get a hold of someone to cancel your order and refund your money check your credit card statement because after a month from receiving the cancel confirmation email I didn't see it.

then comes the long drawn discussions on where exactly did that refund go since navtool claims they did refund you a month ago (if they respond at all) while your credit card statement doesn't show it.

finally the only options is for you to dispute the charge with the credit card company who deals directly with navtool to finally finally get you your refund...

until next month that is when navtool tries to charge you again LOL.

at this point you call your credit card and forget about dealing with these nutjobs. explain these idiots think I wouldn't check my statement ergo the charge is rescinded and the vendor blocked from charging my card in the future.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by baelim
no new product to show for since 2013...
no delivery date in sight...
shady website...
other (non-Acura) forums also demanding to know what's going on...
credit cards charged...

btw after you finally get a hold of someone to cancel your order and refund your money check your credit card statement because after a month from receiving the cancel confirmation email I didn't see it.

then comes the long drawn discussions on where exactly did that refund go since navtool claims they did refund you a month ago (if they respond at all) while your credit card statement doesn't show it.

finally the only options is for you to dispute the charge with the credit card company who deals directly with navtool to finally finally get you your refund...

until next month that is when navtool tries to charge you again LOL.

at this point you call your credit card and forget about dealing with these nutjobs. explain these idiots think I wouldn't check my statement ergo the charge is rescinded and the vendor blocked from charging my card in the future.
we bben a vendor here since 2009

we have released new product just end of last year

the nw hdmi product we release end of last year

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...roring-938814/

https://acurazine.com/forums/fourth-...erface-937049/

same as we releasing for 2014+ vehicles
Old 02-18-2016, 10:05 AM
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
No link for me either yet.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by LAMike240
No link for me either yet.
we will be sending links one portal is operational, should be by end of the day
Old 02-18-2016, 10:10 AM
Banned

my job is to maintain online forums for navtool, especially acurazine. You can read Acurazine forums about our product all over, we been a vendor here and supplying people quality products for year.

If you feel we don't live up to your expectation, and you pre-ordered with us you can get a refund.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Racer

we will be sending links one portal is operational, should be by end of the day

Dude I work in IT and what you said makes absolutely no sense.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:39 AM
Banned

Dude I work in IT and what you said makes absolutely no sense.
what is that has to do with it? they are making site where you enter your first name, last name, email, and acurazine or other forum user name , it matches up with your order and emails you tracking and update information.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:02 AM
Racer

what is that has to do with it? they are making site where you enter your first name, last name, email, and acurazine or other forum user name , it matches up with your order and emails you tracking and update information.
this kind of... made more sense???? go ahead man. build your port or site or whatever it is you're doing there...

hey about updating the TLX page while you're at it? Wait... you have to create that too since the link takes you to the TSX...

so from a website that doesn't bother to update its simple contents you're creating a complex interactive site that requires a sql database... that probably should have been there in the first place... mmm

out of curiosity how did you guys update the folks from the last *successful* group buy?
Old 02-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Banned

this kind of... made more sense???? go ahead man. build your port or site or whatever it is you're doing there...

hey about updating the TLX page while you're at it? Wait... you have to create that too since the link takes you to the TSX...

so from a website that doesn't bother to update its simple contents you're creating a complex interactive site that requires a sql database... that probably should have been there in the first place... mmm

out of curiosity how did you guys update the folks from the last *successful* group buy?
previously , i got all tracking numbers from warehouse

i had to notify via PM all customers very inconvenient and slow process

2 problems,

1. many user have PM limit and mailbox always full
2. many users visit this site once a month and they could have PM notification off via email

so they font know when it's shipped
Old 02-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Advanced

Huh?!

In the meantime, I've found this other company who said it is available. At least they provide a video on a 3G MDX. They have more positive reviews from Google than NavTool. I might considering buying from them after a little more research instead of jumping in like what I did with NavTool. I've asked NavTool for my refund, hope I get my money back.

2014 - 2016 Acura MDX HDMI Video Integration Interface

Most that I've found on NavTool is the same thing, group buy and "scam"

Apple Car Play Scam? - MBWorld.org Forums

I'm done wi NavTool, good luck everyone with your "preorder." Hope you guys get it and hopefully this year! Peace
Old 02-18-2016, 11:20 AM
Banned

Huh?!

In the meantime, I've found this other company who said it is available. At least they provide a video on a 3G MDX. They have more positive reviews from Google than NavTool. I might considering buying from them after a little more research instead of jumping in like what I did with NavTool. I've asked NavTool for my refund, hope I get my money back.

2014 - 2016 Acura MDX HDMI Video Integration Interface

Most that I've found on NavTool is the same thing, group buy and "scam"

Apple Car Play Scam? - MBWorld.org Forums

I'm done wi NavTool, good luck everyone with your "preorder." Hope you guys get it and hopefully this year! Peace
if you decide to play investigator, please read post that you call "scam"

please read the post, #8 #9 and 10, where it says Navtool is possibly not Navtool on MB forum,

if you point to competitor, atleast notice A its not even an interface for acura and b see my post below
Old 02-18-2016, 11:21 AM
Racer

IMPORTANT UPDATE, IF YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERED

Please PM me so that I can send you a link on our site where you will be able to track progress of your order.
so... because people's PM might be full... you decided to create a page... which address you'll send it through PM...

am I right?

seriously folks... just double and triple check your credit card statements once the refund happens...
Old 02-18-2016, 11:22 AM
Banned

so... because people's PM might be full... you decided to create a page... which address you'll send it through PM...

am I right?

seriously folks... just double and triple check your credit card statements once the refund happens...
becuase , to notify 50 people when half of the people mailbox is full in not an easy task
Old 02-18-2016, 11:24 AM
Banned

we been doing group buy on this site since 2009, if you have a personal problem PM

Your fellow members if you respect them go to this page for updates, not to read your personal drama.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:27 AM
Advanced

if you decide to play investigator, please read post that you call "scam"

please read the post, #8 #9 and 10, where it says Navtool is possibly not Navtool on MB forum,

if you point to competitor, atleast notice A its not even an interface for acura and b see my post below
It's indeed an interface for 3G Acura MDX. They even provide a video, which you can't even provide. Seems obvious to me you don't even know what the interior on 3G MDX looks like. Regardless, I'm waiting for my refund. I hope this is not a scam and hopefully everyone who ordered will receive their product.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:31 AM
Banned

It's indeed an interface for 3G Acura MDX. They even provide a video, which you can't even provide. Seems obvious to me you don't even know what the interior on 3G MDX looks like. Regardless, I'm waiting for my refund. I hope this is not a scam and hopefully everyone who ordered will receive their product.
you are misleading forum members, because this is what it looks like

and it dosn't work because its not an automotive grade

plus doesn't have built in mirroring or 4 camera switching, mirroring has to be purchased separately

GVIF/NAVIKS video interface - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums

search entire forum and find me a post where our product failed in cold weather?

Naviks product picture quality is horrible, text in unreadable, you may ask why?

1. you are connecting to a device with reverse engineered Apple Airplay,now that signal is down scaled to composite video, a technology that was created in 1960, after that it connected to their generic box with a mailing label sticker on top.(mirroring has to be purchased separately)
2. video lagging due to reversed engineer Airplay signal.(mirroring has to be purchased separately)
3. video and audio appear out of sync
4. not an automotive grade
5. you have limitations, many apps like Netflix, iOS download video, YouTube will not work.(mirroring has to be purchased separately)
6. they use non OEM connectors and you get video to flicker on and off.
7. HD video wires are exposed.

Major issue, exposed digital video signal line without shielding

NavTool Solution

1. we provide full HD image to your Acura HD screen, you never what to downscale that quality.
2. all connectors are 100% OEM
3. limitless smartphone mirroring, no restrictions all apps work
4. audio and video is in sync.
5. 100% automotive grade.
6. Made in USA

there are many product out there that might work, we provide real solution for smartphone mirroring, made in USA by real automotive engineers.

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-18-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:35 AM
Racer

AcuraZine Community - View Profile: navtool.com

trader rating: 0
Old 02-18-2016, 11:37 AM
Banned

AcuraZine Community - View Profile: navtool.com

trader rating: 0
AcuraZine Community - View Profile: NavTool

join date 2008

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-18-2016 at 11:39 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:43 AM
Racer

that's not you. your icon literally says sept 2015 and 0 trader rating.
Old 02-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Banned

that's not you. your icon literally says sept 2015 and 0 trader rating.
you are kidding right? our company has been here since 2008, 2014 our contract ended 2015 we renewed if you must know

there is only one navtool

Last edited by navtool.com; 02-18-2016 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 12:11 PM
Racer

maybe i need to explain this better:

then if you click the icon itself you'll see you're navtool.com... not NavTool. so no... that's literally not you.

also if you had to 'renew' your contract couldn't you just keep the old account? just out of the sheer tenacity to maintain this forum i'd believe you, but the funny thing is that you offer very little evidence to shut me up. 1 working "modern" prototype video, 1 forum member supporting you, heck even 1 successful delivery even if the module was a dud...anything. the odd thing is that there's still a part of me cheering for you to deliver this mythical unicorn.
Old 02-18-2016, 12:21 PM
Banned

Martin I was under impression you work for IT not PI

under new contract we decide to change navtool to navtool.com
Old 02-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Advanced

maybe i need to explain this better:

then if you click the icon itself you'll see you're navtool.com... not NavTool. so no... that's literally not you.

also if you had to 'renew' your contract couldn't you just keep the old account? just out of the sheer tenacity to maintain this forum i'd believe you, but the funny thing is that you offer very little evidence to shut me up. 1 working "modern" prototype video, 1 forum member supporting you, heck even 1 successful delivery even if the module was a dud...anything. the odd thing is that there's still a part of me cheering for you to deliver this mythical unicorn.
Haha! Can't say it better myself. Navtool, you asked me to find information regarding your item not freezing up in cold temperature. Funny thing is, across different car forums everyone have the same issue with you, not delivering. You have no product to show for.

Corvette Forum even have told you to stop selling your product on their forum until you start shipping.

Honestly I want to believe you, but people here are smart and they will do their search. Why are their so many negative feedback on different car forums selling group buy Navtool?

Just because I posted a competitor's product you said I'm misleading the forum. You have been misleading us from the beginning with the group buy! And misleading other car forums with group buy.
Old 02-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Banned

Haha! Can't say it better myself. Navtool, you asked me to find information regarding your item not freezing up in cold temperature. Funny thing is, across different car forums everyone have the same issue with you, not delivering. You have no product to show for.

Corvette Forum even have told you to stop selling your product on their forum until you start shipping.

Honestly I want to believe you, but people here are smart and they will do their search. Why are their so many negative feedback on different car forums selling group buy Navtool?

Just because I posted a competitor's product you said I'm misleading the forum. You have been misleading us from the beginning with the group buy! And misleading other car forums with group buy.
BOTH CORVETTE AND ACURA IS OUR NEXT GENERATION OF PRODUCTS

both vehicles will use same enclosure, so its the same delay
Old 02-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Racer

Martin I was under impression you work for IT not PI

under new contract we decide to change navtool to navtool.com
actually i told you a couple of posts ago that i work IT. no need to be under any impression. cybersecurity if you must know... but seriously my apologies for taunting you. i never meant to go this far and i'm sure you're just trying to do your job. like the disgruntled corvette forum folks i'm sure everyone here just want their toy.

and it's not even a matter of a group buy discount. lots of folks here would happily pay retail if that means getting the item now. but the problem is that there is no product to sell. you may have a diagram, some dyecast parts you ordered from china still inside a ship container on its way across the sea - which may or may not have the specs you ordered and may need to be re-ordered. even if the freight was at your door now, you're rushing production, no testing, no quality control, in other words, even if you managed to ship "something" in March we'd be looking at a good percentage of DOAs (btw I found a post here you also try to fight refunds claiming that the customer broke the unit... not cool man)

point is you're doing this at the expense of these forum members using the capital they fronted expecting a product 2 months ago. not only that, some idiot manager on your side thought it might be a good idea to repeat this in other forums having not only a whole lot of angry Acura birds but Corvettes and Lexus and who knows how many more.

just be honest. when i speak with the Naviks guys they're clear that their MDX module may or may not be universal. they ask for an TLX they can work on and even offer a deal on the module if you offer your car. they don't think to over reach probably because production is limited. they actually offer to install the module themselves instead of last minute rerouting you to a 3rd party installer. to me, that's the stuff that really matters. some integrity in this business. do you really think that "Made in USA" is more important than unknown deadlines and fuzzy responses? What if Navkis was made in Taiwan or had exposed cables? i mean half the stuff we own is Chinese made and seem to work great. we just want something that works and on the promised time. manage our expectations will you? because i guarantee you that i don't need to raise a fuzz to see this shit-storm coming.

beware the ides of march! lol
Old 02-18-2016, 01:20 PM
Banned

actually i told you a couple of posts ago that i work IT. no need to be under any impression. cybersecurity if you must know... but seriously my apologies for taunting you. i never meant to go this far and i'm sure you're just trying to do your job. like the disgruntled corvette forum folks i'm sure everyone here just want their toy.

and it's not even a matter of a group buy discount. lots of folks here would happily pay retail if that means getting the item now. but the problem is that there is no product to sell. you may have a diagram, some dyecast parts you ordered from china still inside a ship container on its way across the sea - which may or may not have the specs you ordered and may need to be re-ordered. even if the freight was at your door now, you're rushing production, no testing, no quality control, in other words, even if you managed to ship "something" in March we'd be looking at a good percentage of DOAs (btw I found a post here you also try to fight refunds claiming that the customer broke the unit... not cool man)

point is you're doing this at the expense of these forum members using the capital they fronted expecting a product 2 months ago. not only that, some idiot manager on your side thought it might be a good idea to repeat this in other forums having not only a whole lot of angry Acura birds but Corvettes and Lexus and who knows how many more.

just be honest. when i speak with the Naviks guys they're clear that their MDX module may or may not be universal. they ask for an TLX they can work on and even offer a deal on the module if you offer your car. they don't think to over reach probably because production is limited. they actually offer to install the module themselves instead of last minute rerouting you to a 3rd party installer. to me, that's the stuff that really matters. some integrity in this business. do you really think that "Made in USA" is more important than unknown deadlines and fuzzy responses? What if Navkis was made in Taiwan or had exposed cables? i mean half the stuff we own is Chinese made and seem to work great. we just want something that works and on the promised time. manage our expectations will you? because i guarantee you that i don't need to raise a fuzz to see this shit-storm coming.

beware the ides of march! lol
as i mentioned before pre-order is now for everyone,

this is a pre-order not group buy, and in pre-order scenario delays are expected.

you are right lots of stuff made in china, and non of it is automotive grade, there is a reason your radio is NOT made in china, all parts are made in JAPAN and assembled in mexico.

in car we have hot, cold, humidity, parts from china don't work,

all our part are made in USA and all our suppliers are from USA, nothing is coming on the boat from china.

you asked what if it made in china what if cables are exposed, below is your answer

1. screen flickering
2. unit is frozen

Old 02-18-2016, 05:59 PM
Banned

it will work exactly the same as this video

except in an Acura cars, it will have same menu same control via factory acura jog

Quick Reply: NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura