Make your Acura visible with Lumen LED Headlight Kit at CARiD!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 53 Posts
Make your Acura visible with Lumen LED Headlight Kit at CARiD!

HID conversion kits have gained a lot of popularity over the years for being the easiest way to improve your nighttime driving experience, and give your vehicle an upgraded custom look. If your Acura is in need of this upgrade, Lumen LED Headlight Conversion Kit would be perfect to cover all your needs. Built for impressive lighting performance, this kit has reliable shock, vibrant and heat resistant construction.

Lumen LED headlight bulbs will allow you to see further ahead so you can easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, or obstacles in the distance - you’ll have plenty of time to steer or brake appropriately, and drive with confidence and a greater sense of security. It install directly into your headlight housing sockets and attach to the factory headlight wiring connectors with no modification required. Once you install them, you'll be impressed with that cool blue-white 6500K light they provide. It not only ensures better visibility, but also gives your ride a head-turning look. Capable of running constantly without any issues for up to 50,000 hours, this is the most efficient lighting solution you were looking for.
Watch this video with details review on Lumen Headlight and Tail Light Bulbs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QzAOylsV38

Lumen® - LED Headlight Conversion Kit

Get years of life and much better coverage on the road with Lumen LED Headlight Conversion Kit at CARiD!
Old 03-15-2017, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Led lights

Do you still have these led lights? And if so howmuch is each one for a 05 acura tl?
Old 03-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,584 Likes on 6,630 Posts
LED bulbs are not ready for Application yet. The TL has some of the best performing HID projectors on the market. Don't ruin it by throwing some crappy LED bulbs in there.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:56 AM
Former Sponsor

While I represent the shop, I will still agree with the comment above. Stock HID headlights in your Acura are still better than anything aftermarket.
The fog lights on the other hand still can be upgraded to LED with a help of our conversion kits: https://www.carid.com/2005-acura-tl-...nversion-kits/
For the fog lights I recommend Lumen G7 or G8 LED lights. The provide a very well good beam of diamond white light and have a good energy efficiency.
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (03-16-2017)
Old 03-16-2017, 05:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok. I definitely want to upgrade my fogs cause there a totaly different color.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:54 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 194 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by carid
While I represent the shop, I will still agree with the comment above. Stock HID headlights in your Acura are still better than anything aftermarket.
The fog lights on the other hand still can be upgraded to LED with a help of our conversion kits: https://www.carid.com/2005-acura-tl-...nversion-kits/
For the fog lights I recommend Lumen G7 or G8 LED lights. The provide a very well good beam of diamond white light and have a good energy efficiency.
do you guys sell a fog light kit that will match our stock HID headlight colour? (4300k)
Old 03-16-2017, 06:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Actually all our LED lights come in 5000-6000k diamond white color. If your HID lights are diamond white, our LEDs would be a good match.
You can check more about LED fog lights and view products here: https://www.carid.com/articles/led-f...gy-drives.html