Year: 2010
Make: Acura
Model: TSX
Price: $19999
Mileage: 47600
Color: Black Ext / Black Int
Location (State/Prov): Can-ON

PRICE IS $19,999 CANADIAN DOLLARS, MILEAGE IS 47600 KM

I have owned this BLACK 2010 ACURA TSX 6MT since new. Purchased in March 2011 from the Acura Dealer. The car is still under Acura's warranty and has been used very little, as I only drive 5km to work each way and I have 3 cars to choose from, so I don't put a lot of km on this car. The buyer can choose to purchase additional warranty from Acura if they want to, but this car is very reliable, so I don't think it's worth paying extra for an extended warranty.

I'm a driving enthusiast and I own a s2000, BMW and this Acura TSX. Before buying the TSX as my family car,

The 6 speed manual TSX is a must when compared to the automatic transmission. This is because the sweet spot for this engine is in the VTEC range, which is above 4000 rpm. With the auto, it's designed for fuel economy so it will typically kick up to higher gears and you never really get to stay in the sweet spot of this motor. With the 6 speed manual you get to row your own gears so you can keep the car in the VTEC range when you want power or when you want to take on some good on and off ramps.

Oil was changed with synthetic oil every 5000km and only OEM honda oil filters have been used. A break job has been performed every 20000km. The car has never been smoked in (I'm a non smoker).

Summer and winter mats will be included. In addition, winter rims and summer rims will be included. The summer rims have the air pressure sensors. The winter rims do not have the air pressure sensors.

I want to be as honest as possible, b/c I don't want to waste my time or your time. The car is pretty much mint condition, except for maybe 3 very faint bumper scratches on the rear bumper by people parking too close to the Acura TSX. I didn't touch these up or repaint the bumper as many people want to use a paint meter to make sure the car has oem paint, thus I didn't do anything. I will make an allowance for this for any potential buyer, so that you can either repaint it or leave it the way it is and save money (I think 95% of people will not notice these scratches, but the other 5% of people want their cars to be perfect). If I were to keep the car I would not touch up or paint the bumper as I don't think you'll even notice this.

I'm a car enthusiast and take good car of my cars. The car has NOT been in any accidents. A copy of carproof will be available to serious potential buyers.

LOCAL BUYERS PREFERRED. WILL NOT SHIP CAR TO ANY WHERE OR WILL NOT OFFER FINANCING.
Old 04-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Received 997 Likes on 571 Posts
Please resubmit your thread using this standardized new thread format, which will make it easier for buyers to find the information they want and also enhance the prospects of selling the car. Please read the Members Cars For Sale: Rules and Regulations thread for more information. This thread has been closed.

The following information should be the first thing posted in the first post. Copy and paste items 1-12 below, with the number and the description in its entirety and start the thread with the information filled in. If you don't know or don't care to answer just put a reason for not replying. You may add additional information after items 1-12 are posted. Even though some of the info may already be entered, this will allow you to fine-tune it, like obo, etc.

1. Price:
2. Mileage:
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi:
4. Reason for selling:
5. Location: (Also, please enter the location of the car in the thread title.)
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)?
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one):
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder:
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this):
10. Modifications:
11. Service record:
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

You can use this thread as an example of how the thread should be submitted.

Any attachments that were posted have been deleted so you can use them again in the new thread.