How do I program my key fob? - AcuraZine Community
AcuraZine Acura Forums Home Acura CL Forums Acura ILX Forums Acura MDX Forums Acura NSX Forums Acura RDX ForumsAcura RL ForumsAcura RSX ForumsAcura TL ForumsAcura TSX ForumsAcuraZine ZDX DiscussionAcuraZine Regional DiscussionAcuraZine Off Topic Discussion

Go Back   AcuraZine Community > AcuraZine TSX Community > First Generation TSX Discussion (2004-2008)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Albums FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark All Read ExperienceUsed CarsVendor DirectoryGarage
Search
Welcome to AcuraZine Community

Closed Thread

submit to reddit

Old 06-16-2006, 12:09 PM   #1
krames
Registered Member
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: (0)
How do I program my key fob?

I just picked up my 2006 TSX and I LOVE it!

But, unfortunately my dealer did not program one of my key fobs. It is useless! I cant use it to open my doors. Can anyone help me out? I tried searching all over and I didnt find anything.

Thanks!

Kyle
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Acurazine!
Old 06-16-2006, 12:16 PM   #2
moda_way
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: (0)
Points: 21,264, Level: 91 Points: 21,264, Level: 91 Points: 21,264, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Follow precisely:

Transmitter Programming

Storing transmitter codes:
The codes of up to three transmitters can be stored into the keyless receiver unit memory. (If a fourth code is stored, the code which was input first will be erased.)

NOTE: It is important to maintain the time limits between the steps. Make sure the doors, the hood and the tailgate are closed.

1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Within 1 to 4 sec, press the transmitter lock or unlock button with the transmitter aimed at the keyless receiver in the power window master switch. (located by the driverís window switches)
3. Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch OFF.
4. Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch ON (II).
5. Within 1 to 4 sec, press the transmitter lock or unlock button with the transmitter aimed at the keyless receiver in the power window master switch. (located by the driverís window switches)
6. Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch OFF.
7. Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch ON (II).
8. Within 1 to 4 sec, press the transmitter lock or unlock button with the transmitter aimed at the keyless receiver in the power window master switch. (located by the driverís window switches)
9. Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch OFF.
10. Within 1 to 4 sec, turn the ignition switch ON (II).
11. Within 1 to 4 sec, press the transmitter lock or unlock button with the transmitter aimed at the keyless receiver in the power window master switch. (located by the driverís window switches)
12. Confirm you can hear the sound of the door lock actuators within 1 to 4 sec, then push transmitter lock or unlock button again, or the code will not be stored.
13. Within 10 sec, aim the transmitters (up to two additional ones) whose codes you want to store in the keyless receiver, and press the transmitter lock or unlock buttons.
Confirm that you can hear the sound of the door lock actuators after each transmitter code is stored.
14. Turn the ignition switch off, and remove the key.
15. Confirm proper operation with the transmitters.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:17 PM   #3
CGTSX2004
2012 Acura TSX
My Garage

Trader Rating: (1)
East-West Brothers Garage @EastWestBros
Points: 27,019, Level: 97 Points: 27,019, Level: 97 Points: 27,019, Level: 97
Activity: 2.6%
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
search is your friend!

http://tsx.acurazine.com/forums/show...program+remote

And welcome
Old 06-16-2006, 12:17 PM
AcuraZine
Acura Integra

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit
Closed Thread

Tags
2000, 2006, acura, doors, fob, key, keyless, locking, mdx, program, programming, receiver, remote, transmitter, tsx, unit