Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool 2006 TL OEM Amplifier. W/ upgrde Capacitors

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): TL 3G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): TX
Item Condition: Used

I have a 2006 TL OEM amplifier, with upgraded capacitors (10uF 50v) I originally took the amplifier out because I thought I could install higher power speakers by upgrading the amplifier so I soldered in these capacitors in hopes of getting better sound... Well, as soon as I completed the job I walked into an audio shop locally and purchased a Memphis audio 1000x4channel amplifier that is great btw so I have this left over amp that I have no use for..... I am asking 150$ that's with the upgraded capacitor job so you should have NO STATIC or interference from the sound passing through the capacitors are bigger and the signal ...and correct me if I'm wrong ..but... The signal should pass through a lot more smoothly which= better sound quality!

They sell something similar as an upgraded parts package for OEM audio upgrades on heeltoe automotive for around 300$.

PayPal Accepted.

Thank you and have a great day!
Attached Thumbnails 2006 TL OEM Amplifier. W/ upgrde Capacitors-capture-_2017-02-19-13-44-53.png   2006 TL OEM Amplifier. W/ upgrde Capacitors-20170219_134250.jpg  
Old 02-20-2017, 11:07 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Bump i have this done, its awesome!
Old 03-01-2018, 03:22 AM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
80$ shipped to 95148?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by randomassguy123
80$ shipped to 95148?
1. Thread is over a year old

2. That's a shitty, lowball offer

3. Not the first time you've done it
Old 03-01-2018, 09:44 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ABP UA6

1. Thread is over a year old

2. That's a shitty, lowball offer

3. Not the first time you've done it
Nice to know I have someone that is updated on me. My guess, you must be rich and be able to afford anything. Thread is over a year old? And it wasn't closed? Might be up for sale, for all you know. Mind your own business, the internet gives people like you a voice but I know for a fact you wouldn't even say anything in real life It was an offer, he doesn't have to take it nor does he even have to reply. But what gives you the right to jump into this post trying to call me out? Cuz the internet lets you? In real life, you would just shake your head and talk to your boyfriend about it. This is why I hate forums, stupid opinions like yours get thrown out whereas everybody in a normal functional city society is polite and EVERYBODY KEEPS THEIR OWN OPINION TO THEMSELVES. You don't like my offer, but are you the one selling it? It's a "shitty, lowball offer" but are you selling it? Not the first time I've done it?... why are you keeping up on what I do ADMINS, please review this irrelevant user and his comment....
Old 03-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by randomassguy123
Nice to know I have someone that is updated on me. My guess, you must be rich and be able to afford anything. Thread is over a year old? And it wasn't closed? Might be up for sale, for all you know. Mind your own business, the internet gives people like you a voice but I know for a fact you wouldn't even say anything in real life It was an offer, he doesn't have to take it nor does he even have to reply. But what gives you the right to jump into this post trying to call me out? Cuz the internet lets you? In real life, you would just shake your head and talk to your boyfriend about it. This is why I hate forums, stupid opinions like yours get thrown out whereas everybody in a normal functional city society is polite and EVERYBODY KEEPS THEIR OWN OPINION TO THEMSELVES. You don't like my offer, but are you the one selling it? It's a "shitty, lowball offer" but are you selling it? Not the first time I've done it?... why are you keeping up on what I do ADMINS, please review this irrelevant user and his comment....
I was so shocked by your lowball offer that I failed to see that the thread was so old. And almost as shocked to see you want me to call him out.

Everything he said was factual and to the point. Like the $20 lowball in this thread, which might have been facetious but still a lowball. The post has been deleted along with the other objectionable posts you made tonight. https://acurazine.com/forums/car-par...ay-bar-967605/

You two guys seem to have a problem with each other and I don't need that in my forum so quit doing it or you will be locked out.

This is what I would have posted if I had seen the age of the thread, which would have eliminated this discourse and saved me a lot of time.

The OP hasn't updated the thread since 02-19-2017, and hasn't logged in since 10-13-2017.

This thread is closed due to lack of updates or bumps by OP.

You can send a PM if you think there's a chance, and the OP can PM me with a link to this thread if he/she wants this opened.