Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Alert! Girlfriend cheating w/ another girl...

Old 08-07-2009, 11:35 AM
HOME SWEET HOME....

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'd join in..... aint no fun if i cant have none.... plus wtf... she's been cheating this long i might as well see if it was worth it (for her) at least.

maybe she felt they needed some spice in their relationship... i dunno, but if it bothers him that much he needs to man up & let her know & then deal with it accordingly
Old 08-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Low & Slow w/Dubz On My

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Two wives to cater to your every need though!

EDIT: And yes, fuck Utah...hated every second I was stuck there.
Me:"honey can you come give me some head?"....
Them: "Which one of us silly, theres two now remember?"...
Me: "oh yeah thats right , both of you get ur asses over here and double blow me ASAP!!!"...
Old 08-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by ZEUS'O3TL
Me:"honey can you come give me some head?"....
Them: "Which one of us silly, theres two now remember?"...
Me: "oh yeah thats right , both of you get ur asses over here and double blow me ASAP!!!"...
Old 08-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts
what a misleading title! ...why the alert?

cheating is cheating IMO
Old 08-07-2009, 12:42 PM
HOME SWEET HOME....

Originally Posted by paz840
what a misleading title! ...why the alert?

cheating is cheating IMO
yea cheating is cheating.... but what a way to have some fun before u drop the axe () thats its OVER..... lol
Old 08-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,287 Likes on 952 Posts
2 chicks I didn't care about then bring it. With the wife, it would be hot but it would fuck everything up.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

well the alert is for you guys to join the thread and have a conversation. thats all. lol

and i agree with all you guys cheeating is cheating. but if your girl comes to you and she wants to have fun. Why not?

you guys keep mssing the point.

she is coming to you for fun. she wants to have fun with you. not another guy. so if you turn her down regardless she will find a way. and then it will be cheating.

but if you are there with her and say ok. its not cheating. why will it be cheating?
Old 08-07-2009, 01:25 PM
HOME SWEET HOME....

RL u know what i think it is... to closed minded, non adventurous people... no offense to anyone on here, they wont like it wont accept it.

to open minded guys that want some spice in their life or just a change of speed for a moment.... its cool

i dont think its going to be an ongoing thing with man & wife unless they're swingers or something but for couples that been together forever u gotta throw something in there every once in a while to spice up the life or u grow old & die of boredom
Old 08-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

Originally Posted by pbcmedia
RL u know what i think it is... to closed minded, non adventurous people... no offense to anyone on here, they wont like it wont accept it.

to open minded guys that want some spice in their life or just a change of speed for a moment.... its cool

i dont think its going to be an ongoing thing with man & wife unless they're swingers or something but for couples that been together forever u gotta throw something in there every once in a while to spice up the life or u grow old & die of boredom

well said pbc, thats what am talking about you got to be open minded for fun. can't be boring with your girl. and if she comes to for this. why not give it to her. now married i know that would be hard. but gf. shit i would say when, where, what time..

but i guess most of us on here are not open minded like me or pbc or even :ghey: zeus. (much love for my boy zeus) lol

but guys this would be a dream come ture
Old 08-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
Originally Posted by Doom878
2 chicks I didn't care about then bring it. With the wife, it would be hot but it would fuck everything up.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:34 PM
HOME SWEET HOME....

dont get it twisted though.... it'll never be the other way around... me, another guy & her.... lol
Old 08-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

dont get it twisted though.... it'll never be the other way around... me, another guy & her.... lol

i am with you it will never happen. she will be gone before i do that. lol
Old 08-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by RL Chi-town
but guys this would be a dream come ture
I won't disagree that it is fun. But like most of us have said, I think it is something a lot less problematic when you are not in a committed relationship.

Because most people are jealous. Doesn't matter is you believe that or not. It is human nature. She will wonder if you enjoy the other woman more. And you will wonder if she is doing this on the side. And if she is willing to do this, then what else. You may not think of it at that time, but when your mind wonders and you do think about, you will not get it out of your mind.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Team Owner

i am with you it will never happen. she will be gone before i do that. lol
And what if you find out she has done that in the past. With the guy right before you. You going to get angry because of a double standard?
Old 08-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

ravin,
you saying if she had done this before dating me would i get mad.

no why would i get mad. she wasn't with me.. so what ever she did in the past won't hurt me at all. same goes for me. what ever i did in the past shouldn't affect her either.

so i dn't care..
Old 08-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 71 Likes on 28 Posts
Why not? You just said earlier "...for couples that been together forever u gotta throw something in there every once in a while to spice up the life or u grow old & die of boredom".

Before my husband, I was open to it. But since I got married to him, having a threesome with either another man or woman is too risky because it can complicate your relationship. I value my marriage and I don't want to jeopardize it for the sake of spicing things up. No, thank you... I'll just stick to trying out new toys and places to fuck.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by sasha
Why not? You just said earlier "...for couples that been together forever u gotta throw something in there every once in a while to spice up the life or u grow old & die of boredom".
That would make them gay, not adventurous.

Before my husband, I was open to it. But since I got married to him, having a threesome with either another man or woman is too risky because it can complicate your relationship. I value my marriage and I don't want to jeopardize it for the sake of spicing things up. No, thank you... I'll just stick to trying out new toys and places to fuck.

Well put.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

that is perfectly fine. new places to fuck and toys. awesome my kinda chick. now threesome when you married well you are right can complicate things.

but when you dating why not. thats my motto.. lol
Old 08-07-2009, 01:55 PM
HOME SWEET HOME....

my kinda lady.... that falls in the "fun" catergory so that'll replace any human beings male/female...

but to answer ur question. personally i dont trust other guys, just like she wouldnt trust another female.... but its easier with a female & plus im not :ghey: im not gonna be playing or with another guy
Old 08-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
That would make them gay, not adventurous.
Even if the two guys do not touch one another?
Old 08-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Suzuka Master

that is perfectly fine. new places to fuck and toys. awesome my kinda chick. now threesome when you married well you are right can complicate things.

but when you dating why not. thats my motto.. lol
Do you remember that episode in Friends where Ross, his wife, and the wife's friend arranged a threesome and it ended with Ross being excluded? That's what comes to mind whenever someone brings up the topic of threesomes.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:03 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
IT'S ONLY GAY IF YOU LOOK AT HIS BALLS!

I went to a "party" one night, 20 guys and 2 girls.. but the girls never showed up

<----- (avatar)
Old 08-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

Do you remember that episode in Friends where Ross, his wife, and the wife's friend arranged a threesome and it ended with Ross being excluded? That's what comes to mind whenever someone brings up the topic of threesomes.
that would suck... now there i would be mad. i'd be like wtf...
but thats funny..
Old 08-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Suzuka Master

...personally i dont trust other guys, just like she wouldnt trust another female.... but its easier with a female & plus im not :ghey: im not gonna be playing or with another guy
I see, so it's an issue of trust for you. How about swinging with another couple?
Old 08-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by timmahh
I went to a "party" one night, 20 guys and 2 girls.. but the girls never showed up

<----- (avatar)
I'm in the library right now and I honestly spitted out when I read your post. So did you guys still have a great time?
Old 08-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Team Owner

Even if the two guys do not touch one another?
I was being sarcastic.

I think you and I see things the same on this one. I am not OK with sharing my wife with another person. But IMO, if someone says that they are OK with their wife/gf bringing another woman into the bedroom, then they need to accept if she says that she wants another dude to join them.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Team Owner

Watch the movie "Sex Monster."
Old 08-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Suzuka Master

I was being sarcastic.
Didn't read it properly!

I think you and I see things the same on this one. I am not OK with sharing my wife with another person. But IMO, if someone says that they are OK with their wife/gf bringing another woman into the bedroom, then they need to accept if she says that she wants another dude to join them.
Exactly!
Old 08-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
ok what happens if all three like it. and it becomes to a point where they are all happy with the situation. whats wrong with that.

thats where i would hope it goes too. i hope it would lead to a bigger relationship and not just a fling.

b/c later it would cause a problem where the wife or gf would leave.
...and when does this ever happen?
Old 08-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL

well obviously almost never..but you can only hope right...
Old 08-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
A friend of a friend started a relationship with this guy, who introduced her to threesomes then swinging with another couple. Now they participate in orgies! I thought the relationship was not going to last so I was surprised to find out they are still together! They have been dating for about 5 years now!!!
Old 08-07-2009, 02:25 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm in the library right now and I honestly spitted out when I read your post. So did you guys still have a great time?
Buy the video!
Old 08-07-2009, 02:27 PM
HOME SWEET HOME....

I see, so it's an issue of trust for you. How about swinging with another couple?
maybe... but i dont want to see the guy/ and i dont want him looking at me.... its just too creepy for me...lol

& if we dont know the couple then cool... like no number/email/bbm/aim exchanges.... then id more than likely not care.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Hit that threesome anytime you can, but be actively shopping for the new Ms Right.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
A friend of a friend started a relationship with this guy, who introduced her to threesomes then swinging with another couple. Now they participate in orgies! I thought the relationship was not going to last so I was surprised to find out they are still together! They have been dating for about 5 years now!!!
I think the key term is "dating" for 5 years. Where is the relationship "going"?
Old 08-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Suzuka Master

maybe... but i dont want to see the guy/ and i dont want him looking at me.... its just too creepy for me....
You and the other guy can always wear brown paper bags, you know...
Old 08-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
I think the key term is "dating" for 5 years. Where is the relationship "going"?
You have point there!

I think they already live together but they are not yet engaged. Such a shame, you know. She's a really sweet, caring, pretty girl. I honestly don't like the guy for her.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:35 PM
wat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ken1997tl
threesomes only lead to jealousy and drama
^^^ qft.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Super Car Enthusiast

Received 190 Likes on 91 Posts

But, this thread is disappoint.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As long as i don't get popped for polygamy Im good and she has an income besides mine.

Quick Reply: Alert! Girlfriend cheating w/ another girl...