Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

My wife and my side chick aka my tl

Old 04-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
definitly NOT a cat person though
Old 04-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl89
Old 04-27-2010, 11:42 PM
406 with 2 kits

Me either.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:44 PM
406 with 2 kits

Old 04-27-2010, 11:45 PM
Burning Brakes

mod needs to see im not a troll!! and make the 15 day thingy go awayyyy!!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:48 PM
406 with 2 kits

If you post apic of yourself in the members pic thread he may just do that. And ask nicely.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Burning Brakes

do u think im blond and gullible??

facebook!!! saw the link i posted to the billy group?? well the only Diana in the group is mee :P :P :P
Old 04-27-2010, 11:51 PM
406 with 2 kits

facebook!!! saw the link i posted to the billy group?? well the only Diana in the group is mee :P :P :P
Ahh that little bit of info there is very handy. The identifying factor.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Burning Brakes

im part of many forums with a majority of males...im a smart girl :p
Old 04-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Advanced

Old 04-27-2010, 11:56 PM
406 with 2 kits

That was a ton of help can't see anything.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:56 PM
406 with 2 kits

im part of many forums with a majority of males...im a smart girl :p
Old 04-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Burning Brakes

lamarski im not a troll ....(jw are u polish??)

u see the facebook wall?!?! i commented! my profile pic is a mustang pony!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Gs Dewd
That was a ton of help can't see anything.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Burning Brakes

okie sleep needed!!...night...
Old 04-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Advanced

No.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:09 AM
406 with 2 kits

u see the facebook wall?!?! i commented! my profile pic is a mustang pony!
I see that but your profile is blocked so I can't look at it.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:10 AM
406 with 2 kits

Originally Posted by Lamarski
Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by CopperheadTX
I realize I'm many days late, but I have to reply to the people that suggest Rachel couldn't work 50 hours a week, pull an 18 credit load in school and take care of the baby.

It can be done. I know this because I did it. I went to evening and weekend classes, I worked in the office and studied on my lunch hours, I ate many of my mid-day meals at my desk as I went between job duties and schoolwork, I slept maybe 4 hours a night. Because my husband at the time was an alcoholic, my brother would step up and take the kids over to his place to watch her. I was a stressed, overworked mess from September until May for 4 years, but I came through it and so did my daughter. My marriage, not so much - he took off with a college girl 15 years his junior.
okay, i think i was one of the first people to really put doubt on "rachel's" claims. i also think you are one of the only people to actually claim to have done what she is doing. although from reading your description i see very little of where you actually took care of your baby daughter (it was a baby in your case, right?). no descriptions of how you were able to feed and change her multiple times during the day, and bathe her, rock her to sleep and when she cries, and otherwise watch her. in other words, do most of the caretaking, as Rachel would imply that "Billz" does absolutely nothing (or maybe that's what everyone else is projecting), not unlike your alcoholic ex, i'm guessing. anyway, she is probably away from her baby as much as 14-16 hours a day (as you probably were). someone else has to be taking care of her during that time. maybe it isn't Billz, but i would wager that he spends more time with baby than Rachel as your brother probably did as well. there is nothing in his posts (as moronic as they have been) that would suggest he despises his daughter except that she was probably an "accident".

here is her original (big fishy) "letter"
Originally Posted by billz1109
Dear Billy,

This is your "wife" writing. Please note I am using this term loosely, because at the end of this letter, this will no longer be the case.

First of all, why are you putting our business on the internet? I have asked you and told you repeatedly that what happens to us is BETWEEN us. Clearly, your little plan to gain support backfired. Most of the people who commented on this thread AGREED WITH ME. The funny thing, is that they haven't even heard my side of the story.

So, since you insist on insulting me, I must insist on defending myself. Let's get a few things clear. When you are good, you are the greatest man I know. But ever since our child has been born, you have been nothing but a selfish idiot.

You are not the father of the year, so stop giving people the impression that you take care of her because I do all the work. She is 8 months old and I have been taking care of her ever since she was born. True, there was a month that you helped out because I called you a deadbeat dad, and you did take care of her after she was born because I had a C Section, but beyond that, the only time you take care of her is when you absolutely have to. Otherwise, you would rather pay for a sitter to do the job so you can spend your day online or working on your stupid car.

Which, incidentally, is under my name. Don't forget that.

Furthermore, the problem we have is not about the car. It is about your order of importance. Every time you have to take the car in for maintenance, I don't object. When you need to buy things that the car NEEDS, I don't object. But when you want to waste your money on frivolous items when you know we need to spend money on other things, LIKE YOUR CITIZENSHIP SO YOU CAN GET A DAMN JOB! then I have a problem. I think your peers would agree with me.

I love you more than any person I have ever loved in my life, but you are impossible to live with. I am working over 50 hours a week, I am taking 18 credits in school, and I am raising our daughter when I am not doing one or the other. All you do is work as a bouncer 3 nights a week. Dude, get real.

Why is it wrong that I want you to spend time with me, with us? When did I become a bitch because I want you in our life? Being in a relationship means sacrifice. Contrary to what you wrote, the "$13K worth of sh*t" that is in my closet was acquired BEFORE YOU CAME INTO THE PICTURE. I got that on my own. There is a reason why I don't have any new designer handbags, I have something much more valuable to me: MY DAUGHTER!!!

And, FYI, you are obligated to tell me what you are doing with your time and your money. I have a right to know where you are in case of emergency. Your "movements" as you call them are not what matters. What matters is that I know that you are safe and plan on coming home, because believe it or not I care about what happens to you. At least, I did.

In the end, I am sorry it came to this. I am sorry you felt that you had to talk to complete strangers about our problems instead of me. I am also sorry that this isn't going to work anymore, because I really do love you.

Perhaps next time you shouldn't leave your AcuraZine account logged on for me to view it. I have already opened up my own AcuraZine account, so if you delete this post, I will simply repost it under my own.

Hopefully with the next girl, you will have learned your lesson because I am tired of trying to raising you into being a man.

"And I'm on to the next one...."

Good Luck,
Rachel

P.S. Thank you to all that offered support. These last few months have been very challenging to me and it very endearing to see that I have the support of strangers. For those of you that have met us, I apologize that you had to see this. This kind of behavior is not appropriate. We are not legally married, and he has been given the option many times to leave if he is so unhappy.

I look forward to seeing the replys on this!!! FYI, if you do catch me on AcuraZine in the future (as I prefer to spend my free time with my daughter and not the internet), you will find me under MDX. Have to upgrade to a bigger car for the baby and dogs!

And don't worry about me. I will be fine. It isn't the first time the man I relied on showed me that he was unreliable.
re-reading her first response is a bit unusual. she seems to contradict herself many times and makes little sense other times. first she complains about Billz putting their "business" on the internets, and then proceeds to do the same thing but in even much greater detail. then she complains that he only works as a bouncer 3 nights a week (with no mention of how much he makes doing that) and then complains that he needs his citizenship to get a job. does he have a job or not? in this economy, even a part time job is still a job. and since when do you need to be a citizen to get a job? having only a green card or even being completely undocumented (which he isn't) has never stopped millions of others. it sounds like "she's" just trying to insult him.

if she's spending so much time working, schooling and raising a baby, why would she complain that Billz isn't spending any time with her? remember that Billz works nights and probably weekends as a bouncer. they have to be like ships passing each other in the night. how does she even find time to notice Billz working on his (her?) car? she's already chosen her priorities it seems, while Billz seems to want to have a life of his own.

in her last bit, the P.S., she mentions having dogs. plural, as in having more than one. who takes care of those? walking them, making sure they're fed and have water and are clean/groomed? deadbeat Billz? or superwoman Rachel?

sometimes people really need to watch what they're being fed.

one other thing. i think there is just a little bit of sexism going on. if Billz was actually a chick staying at home (and presumably with baby) most of the time and spending some free time and money (money from her own part time job say bartending or cocktail waitressing) on personal things, and Rachel was a dude working all the time (80+ hours a week) and spending very little time with the baby and wife, how do you think the responses would be like then? would that workaholic guy be self-sacrificing for the good of the family or is there is something seriously wrong going on? and would that mother who goes shopping (or buying car parts) or watches soap operas (or spending time on the internet on car forums) or gets her hair or nails done (or working on the car) but stays with the baby be so villified? be honest...
Old 04-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Advanced

Hey look its I gotta be different guy. A thousand people are idiots and I'm the only smart one. Ugh.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:22 AM
406 with 2 kits

Sorry Billy for shitting up about a page of your thread tonight. Here have a gift as payment for time that didn't get spent on you. usBillz Billz us.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:22 AM
Advanced

You must have stopped reading after the first page and missed all the post of his FB and his own responses on this thread. She could be full of shit and there is still enough of his own words to prove the fact that he is a piece of shit.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:23 AM
406 with 2 kits

Tell me about it. Millions upon millions of people on the internets and we get this dick. wtf?
Old 04-28-2010, 12:25 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Gs Dewd
Tell me about it. Millions upon millions of people on the internets and we get this dick. wtf?
Well its not like billy is the only douchbag in the world.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:26 AM
4th Gear

Wow.

'Huh' seems really invested in protecting the OP's "honor".

Hmmm....
Old 04-28-2010, 12:28 AM
406 with 2 kits

Well i'm out don't tear the place up to bad. And Billz and you new butt buddie huh kiss my ass.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:34 AM
huh
Cruisin'

You must have stopped reading after the first page and missed all the post of his FB and his own responses on this thread. She could be full of shit and there is still enough of his own words to prove the fact that he is a piece of shit.
those "two" are destined to be together for the rest of their lives it seems...
Old 04-28-2010, 12:36 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by iLikeToGoFast
Wow.

'Huh' seems really invested in protecting the OP's "honor".

Hmmm....
yup, i joined this board almost 7 years ago just for a moment like this.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:39 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by huh
yup, i joined this board almost 7 years ago just for a moment like this.

And only 12 posts in all that time.

Some people are just slow, I guess.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:41 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by iLikeToGoFast
And only 12 posts in all that time.

Some people are just slow, I guess.

i used to really like Acuras once upon a time, but now they've turned the way of Billz i guess.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:46 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Originally Posted by huh
those "two" are destined to be together for the rest of their lives it seems...
You're like a refined stonedcl. I can verify that they are real, their daughter is real, their dog is real and whatever part of Rachel's response could have been exaggerated was not by much. She obviously has some type of support system and that includes Billy.. but that's beyond the point. Something that I doubt you'll ever understand.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:56 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Majofo
You're like a refined stonedcl. I can verify that they are real, their daughter is real, their dog is real and whatever part of Rachel's response could have been exaggerated was not by much. She obviously has some type of support system and that includes Billy.. but that's beyond the point. Something that I doubt you'll ever understand.
i'm not doubting that there is a real Billz or that he has a real girl/wife named Rachel or that they have a dog(s?). but don't you find it odd at all that "Rachel" first replied with Billz' handle with an unbelievable story (to me anyway)? even some of Billz responses will range from the gangster/thug speak to the semi-articulate with the ONE conspicuous typo. who writes like that? it all seems so contrived in a bi-polar way.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by huh
i'm not doubting that there is a real Billz or that he has a real girl/wife named Rachel or that they have a dog(s?). but don't you find it odd at all that "Rachel" first replied with Billz' handle with an unbelievable story (to me anyway)? even some of Billz responses will range from the gangster/thug speak to the semi-articulate with the ONE conspicuous typo. who writes like that? it all seems so contrived in a bi-polar way.
Again more proof that you barely glossed over this thread but for some reason have some enlightened opinion on something that you obviously know little to nothing about.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:15 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by amberlamps
Don't you remember me?
You told me you were gonna join here.
No you've gone global

lol i never told n e one i was gonna join here and i wouldnt have joined here if it were not for this thread.. cuz i HATE hondas
Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Again more proof that you barely glossed over this thread but for some reason have some enlightened opinion on something that you obviously know little to nothing about.
do you have a habit of answering questions asked to other people? the question is meant to be rhetorical.

proof? that is what we do need a lot more of it seems. i don't know what "Majofo's" relationship is to these characters, but it must be something to behold. someday eventually, this too will pass and hopefully the real story will be known. to those that care anyway (too many it seems).
Old 04-28-2010, 01:19 AM

I don't find Rachel's response using Billy's acct to be unbelievable in context or likelihood. Billy could be bipolar and he doesn't seemingly look like a bad guy but inside his big frame there within lives an immature douche who refers to women as bitches / hoes that are good for nothing other than being receptacles to his seed. His affinity with his car is just another embellishment of his douche personality. Whether his diatribes were genuine or not, or whether Rachel's story was embellished at all doesn't really matter because the overall story seems all too real. A mother / wife who is working hard to give her daughter and family a better life and a husband / father who cares more about his car and being a part of the night life than adequately supporting his family.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Cruisin'

Old 04-28-2010, 01:23 AM
Cruisin'

the cat pics are funny tho lol
Old 04-28-2010, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by huh
do you have a habit of answering questions asked to other people? the question is meant to be rhetorical.

proof? that is what we do need a lot more of it seems. i don't know what "Majofo's" relationship is to these characters, but it must be something to behold. someday eventually, this too will pass and hopefully the real story will be known. to those that care anyway (too many it seems).
I have no relationship to either of them personally, but the internet holds great treasures. It just requires a little digging.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by MR209Turbo
lol i never told n e one i was gonna join here and i wouldnt have joined here if it were not for this thread.. cuz i HATE hondas
What do you have against hondas?.. I think you mean you hate ricers. We too hate ricers.

Anyways.. see you on page 76..

Quick Reply: My wife and my side chick aka my tl