help

Old 11-18-2010, 06:07 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help

i have been having major problems with my tsx started with check engine light pulled a code for camshaft senors and tps senor replaced senors car ran fine for 2 weeks.Then it started all over again car is bucking and shaking check engine light along with traction control light and triangle light with ! in middle. replaced senors again along with throttle body vtec accuator checked timing timing chain is tight and in right postision the dealer has no idea whats wrong.To make matters worse this morning car wont start only starts if i hold down gas pedal but shakes really bad and turns off when i let go of gas.if anyone has any ideas please help.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I believe this has been discussed before. You can probably find some existing threads if you use the search function. Good luck.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
OMG...this sounds sucky...

First, I'd see if you had another dealer around to try them because if the one you are at can;t figure it out they are not doing their job. There are a lot of resources available that they are probably not using.

Second, if all else fails, call Honda customer service and bitch to them that the dealer you are taking the car to can't figure out the problem, and that it is simply unacceptable. Once you do that you should get a little more service out of them.

Just what I would do...

Search this Thread