Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Acura Leadership Purchase Plan

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Acura Leadership Purchase Plan

Can anyone explain to me the difference between the Acura Leadership Purchase Plan and leasing? I've read about both on the Acura website...seems basically the same to me. Thanks!
Old 02-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Received 1,001 Likes on 572 Posts
From here http://www.hondafinancialservices.co...ning/lease.asp

Alternative Financing for Honda and Acura Vehicles
If the small down payment and low monthly payments of a lease appeal to you, but you prefer to own your vehicle, you may want to consider our alternative financing program. The Leadership Purchase Plan™ combines the benefits of leasing with the satisfaction of ownership. Sound good? Learn more about the Leadership Purchase Plan™.

And from here http://www.hondafinancialservices.com/planning/lpp.asp

ALTERNATIVE FINANCING: THE LEADERSHIP PURCHASE PLAN™
Creative automobile financing demands flexibility. If you want the benefits of ownership and a low monthly payment in a new car financing package, the Leadership Purchase Plan™ is a great alternative.* There is little or no down payment required,** and your monthly payments are generally smaller than with traditional automobile financing. Then, at the end of your term, you have several options to choose from.

How Automobile Financing Works with the Leadership Purchase Plan
With the Leadership Purchase Plan™, your name is on the title and your payments go toward ownership. The small monthly payments are made up of the depreciation on the vehicle, plus finance charges. Leadership Purchase Plan™ terms range from 24 to 48 months.

Then What?
At the end of the Leadership Purchase Plan™ initial contract period, you'll have a variety of choices. You can return the vehicle and purchase a new car; buy the vehicle for a predetermined amount; or simply return the vehicle, transfer ownership back to Honda Financial Services, and walk away.***

For more information, read about Leadership Purchase Plan™ End-of-Term Options in the Looking Ahead section of this web site.

Getting Started
When you're ready, you can print a blank application to fill out and bring to your dealer. College grads, be sure to read about our Special Programs. Also, don't forget to check out our Honda Care and Acura Care service contracts to help you protect your investment.

With superior customer care and flexible terms, you can be assured that your account will receive the very best service and support. Still thinking about which vehicle is right for you? Visit the eHonda or eAcura shopping site to check participating dealer inventory, request a quote online, and apply for pre-approval.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Cruisin'

Thanks for the info...but that is exactly what I saw from the Honda/Acura website, and confuses me. They sound exactly the same. What is the difference from the Leadership purchase plan and leasing...seems like one in the same...just different name. Based on the description...you're still just leasing. Am I missing something here??
Old 07-21-2014, 07:59 PM
1st Gear

Was anyone ever able to answer this question?