Received 98 Likes on 90 Posts
DJTanveer's BC Forged wheels 5X120

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part Fits (you may select multiples): MDX 2G, RL 3G, RL 2G, TL 4G
Location (State/Prov/Terr): CA
Item Condition: Used

Many of you know I no longer have my TL anymore. I have a Audi A4 now . I need money to fund mods for the Audi. It breaks my heart to let these wheels go but, I have to in order to move forward.

They are BC forged HB29 Deep Concave wheels. I've had them for about 5 years now. As far as I know I was one of the first people to have a set of these in the bay area/ NorCal.

Seller website:
http://www.pyspeed.com/BC-Forged-Wheel-HB29-Dee…/bc-hb29.htm

Specs:
2 piece wheels
20x9 5x120 +25 offset
20x10 5x120 +30 offset
72.1 center bore with hubcentric adapter to 64.1
machined face with polished lips

Pictures:
i will try upload some to this post but, I took a bunch of pictures today and they're uploaded here.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/djtanveer/1V50M7

Condition:

they are in desparete need of some TLC. The wheels don't have any cracks. one of the wheels' lip has a small bend in it but, it balances and holds air just fine. all other wheels are bend/crack free. All of them have rock chips and scratches on them because I dailied my car and let people borrow it when needed. I would highly recommend spending some money and getting the wheels reconditioned. Even if you don't get them reconditioned, you'll have a beautiful set of wheels.

I originally paid close to $4600 for my wheels. these were custom fit for my 2009 Acura TL. I got a lot of compliments on and off the forums for the look and fitment of these wheels.

I am asking $2,000 or best (serious) offer. I have double walled cardboard boxes and the rims are cleaned up and ready to be shipped if needed. Local sales are always preferred.

Disclaimer:
If you buy these wheels you are buying them as is and I wont warranty them or take returns. however, I want whoever buys them to be comfortable making the purchase and I will do whatever I can make everything go smoothly.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:41 AM
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Damn nice wheel!

Search this Thread