3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help sourcing items in a HURRY...winter mod time!

Old 12-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Fearless DIY Guy

Received 373 Likes on 206 Posts
Need help sourcing items in a HURRY...winter mod time!

Ok, so here's the deal...I was waiting to sell my old car to free up some funds before going apeshit on the TL, and lo, that day has come. , right? Sorta. You see, I have the next two weeks off from work to get everything done, BUUUUUTTTT...this puts me on a hella tight timeline to order everything so I can get the mods rolling

SO, I need your help. I need to source a bevy of items here, almost all of which need to be ordered in the next 48hrs to utilize my days off efficiently. If you know of where these items can be cost-effectivley sourced, please let me know. As with everything else I've done with the TL thus far, I'll be happy to DIY it up if it has not been done/images are gone.

RED-HOT
Angel eyes, single ring (double, if I must), CCFL
Dom's PnP (we have an active GD?)
Glass Foglights for HID

LUKE-WARM
WDP Type-S Rear Lip
WDP A-Spec Front Lip
WDP Type-S Trunk Spoiler
Type-S Axlebacks (ATLP is too much bank for an exhaust, IMHO)

Now, this is only a touch of what is being done, and I'm going to be busy as fuck attempting to finish a year's worth of work in two weeks (if I did it to my house, I can do it to a car)

Thanks for your help, guys.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Nismo TL yo!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RED-HOT

Glass Foglights for HID - check ebay, but make sure to check with the seller, some are plastic. I bought mine, they were glass - 60 shipped.

LUKE-WARM
WDP Type-S Rear Lip
WDP A-Spec Front Lip
WDP Type-S Trunk Spoiler

again, check ebay for these. there are a few acura dealers on there that sell a ton of oem parts. I got my kit of ebay back when there was the microsoft live cashback offer going on. saved a ton of cash. I think there might be a google cashback offer going on now for 10-20% off, search around.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,987 Likes on 1,411 Posts
Originally Posted by DeathMetal
Ok, so here's the deal...I was waiting to sell my old car to free up some funds before going apeshit on the TL, and lo, that day has come. , right? Sorta. You see, I have the next two weeks off from work to get everything done, BUUUUUTTTT...this puts me on a hella tight timeline to order everything so I can get the mods rolling

SO, I need your help. I need to source a bevy of items here, almost all of which need to be ordered in the next 48hrs to utilize my days off efficiently. If you know of where these items can be cost-effectivley sourced, please let me know. As with everything else I've done with the TL thus far, I'll be happy to DIY it up if it has not been done/images are gone.

RED-HOT
Angel eyes, single ring (double, if I must), CCFL
Dom's PnP (we have an active GD?) - c
Glass Foglights for HID

LUKE-WARM
WDP Type-S Rear Lip
WDP A-Spec Front Lip
WDP Type-S Trunk Spoiler

Now, this is only a touch of what is being done, and I'm going to be busy as fuck attempting to finish a year's worth of work in two weeks (if I did it to my house, I can do it to a car)

Thanks for your help, guys.
RED-HOT
Angel eyes, single ring (double, if I must), CCFL - don't do business with umnitza, horrible service.
Dom's PnP (we have an active GD?) - call up dom's shop (TVandNav2Go) and mention your from azine, I paid 225 shipped for my unit
Glass Foglights for HID - ebay, most likely the accord ones...

LUKE-WARM
WDP Type-S Rear Lip - Tim @ hondaacuraworld.com
WDP A-Spec Front Lip Tim @ hondaacuraworld.com
WDP Type-S Trunk Spoiler tim @ hondaacuraworld.com

^ he can probably get the whole A-Spec Kit and the rear trunk lip for around 1k...
^ not worth the money, get an XLR8 J-pipe and a custom exhaust done...