Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

My wife and my side chick aka my tl

Old 04-20-2010, 08:25 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
Going on page 5 (55/page format)

What have I done? shit....
Old 04-20-2010, 08:25 PM
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Checking in from , I just have one thing to say.

OP, you're a load of horse sh*t and I hope you get smacked in the face by a pole or something....good luck Rachel on your life with your daughter. At least she has a good mother to look up too when she grows up.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Weird, it didn't let me post the website I was from. lol
Old 04-20-2010, 08:29 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JMillerUA6
His car is mostly stock with the exception of type s wheels, the aspec kit, baby sunscreen, and family sticker in the rear window.......
Is it actually an A-spec or did he just get the kit?
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Originally Posted by BFCnNewTiburonLOLBILLY
Ahh I'm loving this, but why has he all of a sudden started to correct his spelling and grammar? I'm starting to wonder if this whole situation is legit, although it definitely seems like it is. Anyone else notice the change?
Steve Jobs planted him here.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:33 PM
6th Gear

This thing is bigger than the 4G iphone, what a tool the OP is. I'm 'representing' from another forum.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:34 PM
6th Gear

By the way, European cars kick azz.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:39 PM
Chapter Leader (New England)

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Vixen89
Weird, it didn't let me post the website I was from. lol
The site censors other competing Honda/Acura forums.

Originally Posted by JettaGirl12991
Is it actually an A-spec or did he just get the kit?
Just the kit I think.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:40 PM
9th Gear

Ya its definitely hard not to be skeptical when things like this tend to happen. Like the legendary "I'm going to post about my speeding ticket and what a bitch the cop was" and then the cop shows up on the forum and brings the print out to court. Hahha. Don't ask me what forum, I can't remember.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
Hi.

I am new here but wanted to say I got linked here from:

www.IamTooStupidToShutTheHellUp.com

Awesome thread, but no Starwars pics, no train wreck pics, no cat pics, no car-ran-over-a-light-pole pics... WTH?

Also, this forum should definitely get sig pics. They are as cool as an Ed Hardy shirt with a picture of a dragon raping a lion on a skateboard.

OP, you suck.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:42 PM

I remember that one. I want to say it was a Mustang forum.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by stogie1020

Awesome thread, but no Starwars pics, no train wreck pics, no cat pics, no car-ran-over-a-light-pole pics... WTH?

Too late??
Old 04-20-2010, 08:45 PM
all work and no play

Received 134 Likes on 97 Posts
Originally Posted by stogie1020
Hi.

I am new here but wanted to say I got linked here from:

www.IamTooStupidToShutTheHellUp.com

Also, this forum should definitely get sig pics. They are as cool as an Ed Hardy shirt with a picture of a dragon raping a lion on a skateboard.

OP, you suck.
Here you go Jeffy

this thread is gold
Old 04-20-2010, 08:48 PM
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hello All,

This is Rachel writing. I haven't been paying much attention to this thread because I am trying to finish with school, but it was just brought to my attention how explosive things have become. I feel that there are some things that need to be explained.

I deeply regret putting his personal information out there. It was wrong of me to put such intimate details of our lives out there. I was angry when I read that. After days of fighting, that was the last straw for me.

"Too low for fat hoes" is not on our car. He took that picture at a meet up we went to. It is actually on another person's car. (I mean really, do you think I would allow those words on a car that my daughter will eventually learn to read?)

Although it does not appear to be so, Billy is actually making an effort at home. Perhaps he needed to be judged by his peers to see some of the errors of his ways. Whether or not we end up staying together is not known, but for the sake of our daughter, he and I are both trying to make it work. We both come from broken homes and can appreciate the absence of a parent. I have seen firsthand the devestating effect the absence of a father creates, especially on little girls. I will not allow this for her.

I am not writing this because he asked me to, and this is not staged. This is really our life and I hate that we have put it out there to be scrutinized. However, the overwhelming support I have received has really made me feel good about myself and what I am trying to accomplish.

Billy is an idiot for responding the way he has, but he really is a good guy. I know you cannot see what I see, but it is because of those good qualities in him that I will try as hard as I can until there is nothing left to give. Those of you may feel that I am stupid or weak for forgiving him and trying to work things out, but for those with children, for those out there that love their children and their family, then you know what I am doing and why I am doing it.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:49 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

^ Thanks Mr. MWalsh! What a welcoming crew on this forum. I feel right at home, and will certainly tell all my friends and acquaintances about Acurazine.com.

That was WWW.ACURAZINE.COM

All the new people should bookmark it!

Old 04-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by JMillerUA6
The site censors other competing Honda/Acura forums.

Just the kit I think.
Rice.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:52 PM

Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Ok, funs over kids. On to the next trainwreck.
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Good luck Rachel. Seriously.

And in true Azine tradition, "So, you gonna part out the TL or what?"
Old 04-20-2010, 08:53 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by Rskorpio83
Hello All,

This is Rachel writing. I haven't been paying much attention to this thread because I am trying to finish with school, but it was just brought to my attention how explosive things have become. I feel that there are some things that need to be explained.

I deeply regret putting his personal information out there. It was wrong of me to put such intimate details of our lives out there. I was angry when I read that. After days of fighting, that was the last straw for me.

"Too low for fat hoes" is not on our car. He took that picture at a meet up we went to. It is actually on another person's car. (I mean really, do you think I would allow those words on a car that my daughter will eventually learn to read?)

Although it does not appear to be so, Billy is actually making an effort at home. Perhaps he needed to be judged by his peers to see some of the errors of his ways. Whether or not we end up staying together is not known, but for the sake of our daughter, he and I are both trying to make it work. We both come from broken homes and can appreciate the absence of a parent. I have seen firsthand the devestating effect the absence of a father creates, especially on little girls. I will not allow this for her.

I am not writing this because he asked me to, and this is not staged. This is really our life and I hate that we have put it out there to be scrutinized. However, the overwhelming support I have received has really made me feel good about myself and what I am trying to accomplish.

Billy is an idiot for responding the way he has, but he really is a good guy. I know you cannot see what I see, but it is because of those good qualities in him that I will try as hard as I can until there is nothing left to give. Those of you may feel that I am stupid or weak for forgiving him and trying to work things out, but for those with children, for those out there that love their children and their family, then you know what I am doing and why I am doing it.

Of course we all understand where you are coming from, but women do have a loooong history of marrying/dating absolute idiots. Like one of the members here quoted very wisely "Guys have car projects, girls have guy projects". He may be your baby father, but he has no right to be a disrespectful fuck to you and your new family.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Intermediate

Hello All,

Yeah keep trying to convince yourself he's a "good guy." Just like the thousands of battered women who get the the shit kicked out of them, and then go back with the same man after the ER visit.
Just keep thinking things will change. You'll be 40 by the time you realize you made a mistake.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello All,

GOOD FOR YOU!! I too had a fatherless upbringing and its not fun. Do what you have to do for your little girl. Im very proud of you Rachel!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:55 PM

Dibs on the front lip. I need a spare.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:55 PM
9th Gear

Yeah keep trying to convince yourself he's a "good guy." Just like the thousands of battered women who get the the shit kicked out of them, and then go back with the same man after the ER visit.
Just keep thinking things will change. You'll be 40 by the time you realize you made a mistake.

Although you are completely right, you........well actually no, you're just right. There really isn't an argument to it. Want to be an independant women? Learn to leave POS like the OP. QFT!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Burning Brakes

oh and lol at how this thread exploded... I may just have to spread this around too
Old 04-20-2010, 08:58 PM
all work and no play

Received 134 Likes on 97 Posts
all our new guests....any of you with thick skin feel free to check out ramblings. Jetta Girl, beware of the
Old 04-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Burning Brakes

your right... cant argue but sometimes you have to do whats right for your child. My opinion she should move on and find a man who will treat her and her daughter the way they should be treated but at the end of the day it is her choice and maybe just maybe this whole embarrasment and scrutiny from his "peers" will be enough for him to wake up and start doing what he has to do and get his priorities straight...

I am in no way sticking up for the op because seriously... dip shit is a SEVERE understatement but sometimes people just need a good kick in the ass to get them on the right road.

Either way like I said Im proud of Rachel for trying to keep her family together... its not easy being a single mom and its not easy growing up with a broken family.

Good luck Rachel with whatever you choose to do!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:03 PM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by BFCnNewTiburonLOLBILLY
Of course we all understand where you are coming from, but women do have a loooong history of marrying/dating absolute idiots. Like one of the members here quoted very wisely "Guys have car projects, girls have guy projects". He may be your baby father, but he has no right to be a disrespectful fuck to you and your new family.

I couldn't agree with you more. To me, the issue is not us anymore but providing the best upbringing for our daughter. He is not my project. Only a person who wants to change can do so. That is for him to decide and in time his actions will show me what his heart feels.
The following users liked this post:
donq (04-04-2014)
Old 04-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
5 pages in 3 hours..

Originally Posted by billz1109
The apology was for my wife not for you assholes.

I doubt Billy's a bad guy but he obviously doesn't know how good he has it. Billy you should have nothing but love, patience and understanding for Rachel. The first couple of pages had some great advice, you should take it to heart.

Good luck with becoming an ATC Rachel. I'm sure you'll have a lot more success at guiding planes in than Billy has with guiding the direction of this thread. Best of luck to both of you and your beautiful little girl!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:11 PM
8th Gear

95.4 on my AT SAT. 3.96 GPA. Hoping to get called in September. For any current ATCs out there, I hope to be joining you soon!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
Hello All,

This is such a strange thread - to go from page after page of trash talk to an honest post like this. Good for you Rachel for trying to provide the best situation for your child. One small piece of advice - the best thing you can do for your daughter is provide her an example of what a healthy, functional relationship looks like. The best chance for her to grow up and have a good relationship herself is to see one lived out in front of her. If Billy can provide that, then good. But consider the fact that the biological father is not, by default, the best choice if all you do is show your daughter what dysfunction looks like. But you know your situation - we don't. Keep your head about you and evaluate what you see in Billy's actions, not his words. Best of luck to you all.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Team Owner

Received 54 Likes on 27 Posts
95.4 on my AT SAT. 3.96 GPA. Hoping to get called in September. For any current ATCs out there, I hope to be joining you soon!
Well, I think I'm starting flight training up again....maybe me and you can have a little talk.....
Old 04-20-2010, 09:13 PM
2nd Gear

HAHAH! This thread is full of win.

This is better than the guy who poured the NOS energy drink in his bike thinking it was octane booster.

Atta boy billy...Way to take over the #1 spot for the biggest internet fail.

Way to talk shit about your GF/Wife/Fiance/Rachel in front of the world and have it backfire on you. Who woulda thought?
Old 04-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,484 Likes on 1,048 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
So does this mean Rachel is available?
Yes, but considering the 57-year age difference between you two I wouldn't make a move just yet
Old 04-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,484 Likes on 1,048 Posts
Originally Posted by Vixen89
Checking in from , I just have one thing to say.

OP, you're a load of horse sh*t and I hope you get smacked in the face by a pole or something....good luck Rachel on your life with your daughter. At least she has a good mother to look up too when she grows up.
Drive accord . net?
Old 04-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by AMAN1
Drive accord . net?
I don't think so but attempting to circumvent the censor is a
Old 04-20-2010, 09:30 PM
6th Gear

Hello All,

Just remember one thing, every girl assumes they can change a guy and it's the biggest mistake they make. You can't and are only wasting your time.

Joke mode: Realistically you need a guy with a real car, like my Audi S5. Just saying..
Old 04-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,157 Likes on 682 Posts
haha love it but the spelling is terrible
Old 04-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Cruisin'

SO MUCH WIN.

u go little billy, don't let these haters get to u. keep on your grind pimpin.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:57 PM
10th Gear

all right..on a serious note.

I respect Rachel for giving this another shot. It is hard to break up a family and nobody needs to go through a fatherless upbringing. I too come from a fatherless childhood. I think everyone deserves a chance, sometimes people need a wake up call to realize what is going on in their lives and what their priorities are. Hopefully this is Billy's wake up call.

As for Billy, you have a beautiful gift. Make that two gifts, I suggest you hold on to your life and make the most you can for your family. Learn from this experience, modding and spending cash on your car does NOT make you cool, being a good father and husband makes you cool and better yet makes you a good human being. It was never about your car, it was always about the attention you were misplacing. It doesn't matter if you are working on your car or building train tracks out of LEGO's on the weekends, your wife would still "bitch" at you as long as you are not providing the attention your family deserves.

PS: you are still a douche bag.

Quick Reply: My wife and my side chick aka my tl