swoosh's build thread....the HIGH PROTEIN DIET !!! (Updated Pics-Page 74-7/12/15)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 11:05 AM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
Originally Posted by FCVadi
do the local guy, taht way you can go back with questions, issues, and just anything else you can think of... you can also have a more hands on approach with them versus sending out
yes....the only reason i was leaning towards KMS is coz they have experience with the J32 engine.....but i think i have made up my mind....

Originally Posted by rockstar143
^^^I agree with that...I like the local dude that you can follow up with.

And yes, I do!
yezzir....

I think the build will begin in the next 2 weeks....

now i need to see if KC Trends will sponsor my build
The following users liked this post:
jauman (10-14-2013)
Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,137 Likes on 4,805 Posts
Originally Posted by swoosh
stop yucking you bish and explaining me the difference between Soda Blasting/Sand Blasting/Glass Beading

Im not sure if these are the same reasons certain shops prefer soda to sand/bead, but at least in body work, these are the reasons.

Sand/bead blasting is much more abrasive compared to soda blasting. Those abrasives create heat and can warp parts. Basically, sand/bead blasting is like 50 grit sand paper while soda blasting is more like 400 grit. You can do more damage with sand/bead much quicker then you can with soda.

Soda blasting is recommended for aluminum too, which as you know, is what our heads are made of.
swoosh (03-27-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:06 PM
#1 Super Guy!

Received 510 Likes on 367 Posts
Swoosh,

How are you planning on tuning this setup, and who are you going to have tune it? Are you getting a programmable ECU or something? A high-compression NA setup relies upon perfectly matched parts and great tuning.

Also, I heard you mention E85. It has more power potential because it is roughly 105 octane. A dedicated E85 build could be setup to run compression as high as 14:1. Even without the added compression it still allows the tuner to run a much more aggressive timing curve without detonation. You can expect VERY real gains from E85 alone, but there is a very serious drawback. E85 contains a lot less energy per unit compared to gasoline. That means you need roughly 30-40% more fuel for a given amount of air. As a result, you need to upgrade your entire fuel system to handle that. Typically a bigger pump and larger injectors are the norm. This also means your fuel economy is cut by that same amount.

BTW: For those asking about a turbo build, you would first turn your attention to building the block (forged rods & pistons) before working on the head. With turbo, the bottom end becomes the weak link.

PS: Larry Widmer of Endyn has said many times that a rough ground un-finished intake port flows better than a finished/blasted port (but it's not good for company image lol).

Last edited by 94eg!; 03-27-2012 at 06:17 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by 94eg!:
civicdrivr (03-27-2012), swoosh (03-27-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:42 PM

Good info.

Im not sure about Swoosh, but if I ever find myself in a jam and need to run pump gas, Id be very worried about running pump 93 octane on a 14:1 compression ratio.

Personally, the highest I would go on a car that sees a lot of mileage (i.e. - not a weekend/race car) is about 12.5:1 - but thats just personal preference. Granted, it absolutely depends on the tune as well.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:51 PM
#1 Super Guy!

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
Im not sure about Swoosh, but if I ever find myself in a jam and need to run pump gas, Id be very worried about running pump 93 octane on a 14:1 compression ratio.
You definitely would be 100% limited to E85 with a setup like that. In fact, with an E85 tune, you wouldn't even be able to run on race gasoline. The ECU would still be dumping in WAYYY too much fuel. But race cars are typically setup to run a specific fuel and that's just the way it works.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,811 Likes on 1,282 Posts
With port fuel injection and assuming a 91 octane limit, I wouldn't go any higher than the stock 11:1 compression ratio. The TL already shows knock retard on 91 when stock. Unless you're going to get into very specific and specialized tuning with cam/exhaust combos and combustion chamber/piston treatments I would keep it stock for pump gas.

Setting a car up for E85 is a whole different animal than setting it up for race gas. If you do a 12.5:1 engine designed for race gas and have ignition timing adjustment available to you, you can back timing off and drive it in a pinch on 91. If the fueling requirements are setup for E85 the car won't run on just gasoline.

In the testing I've personally done, it's hard to get back the power lost on E85 with timing alone. At some point you may not have to worry about detonation but too much timing will hurt power. You can only add so much timing regardless of detonation resistance of the fuel. If it were an E85 engine only, I would start around 12.5-13.0-1 compression in order to make power over gasoline but quite honestly I would only consider a strictly E85 car if it were turbocharged where you can pick up considerable power.

Typically, the cars (mostly GNs) I've worked with can run nearly the same boost on E85 as on C16 race fuel which is usually 30-32psi. If you don't bump the compression a bit on the E85 turbo engines, spool will suffer and it feels lazy compared to gasoline.

FWIW, I bead blast many things. I do the pistons including a light once over of the skirt and ring land areas. It's really helped to reduce scuffing. Each piston is measured after any coating or treatment and the cylinders are final honed to each individual piston so clearances are not an issue.

I do my own head and intake porting along with pre-turbo exhaust porting for my own stuff. I don't put a mirror shine on anything but I get it pretty smooth. With the dry manifold setup of these cars you don't have to worry about fuel fallout and all of that carburetor crap.

More important IMO is matching all of the various parts together, the joints of the system. When the heads are finished I'll torque them down to the block with the correct headgaskets and set the lower plenum on them also with the correct gaskets and torqued. I look at the transition from the intake to the head ports and make sure it's a perfect transition with no ledges and obstructions to flow. This usually requires removing the intake many times. Same thing with the plenum to runners and every joint along the way including the throttlebody to plenum. Giving the air an obstruction free route to the combustion chamber is more important than worrying about type of finish. Turbulence and swirl and all of that is an issue to deal with from the intake valve to the combustion chamber. Make the intake tract flow as smoothly as possible.

For the turbo guys, you might even consider modding the intake runner control since the low end is really not needed anymore.
The following 2 users liked this post by I hate cars:
civicdrivr (03-27-2012), swoosh (03-28-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by I hate cars
With port fuel injection and assuming a 91 octane limit, I wouldn't go any higher than the stock 11:1 compression ratio. The TL already shows knock retard on 91 when stock. Unless you're going to get into very specific and specialized tuning with cam/exhaust combos and combustion chamber/piston treatments I would keep it stock for pump gas.
Out of curiosity, did you see it detecting knock on your own car? The reason I ask is because your (west coast) 91 octane is nearly the equivalent to our (east coast) 89 octane, which could definitely play a role in what direction someone were to go with their build.

If I could rebuild my engine all over again, Id probably bump my compression up a few tenths to about 11.5:1, since there is a decent amount of power to be had out of it. But, Im content with ~11:1.

Also, Im not sure how the 3G TL guys handle the IMRC when boosting, but in the 2Gs, its recommended to delete the butterflies.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:06 AM

GREAT INFO GUYS.....Thank you

Im not sure if these are the same reasons certain shops prefer soda to sand/bead, but at least in body work, these are the reasons.

Sand/bead blasting is much more abrasive compared to soda blasting. Those abrasives create heat and can warp parts. Basically, sand/bead blasting is like 50 grit sand paper while soda blasting is more like 400 grit. You can do more damage with sand/bead much quicker then you can with soda.

Soda blasting is recommended for aluminum too, which as you know, is what our heads are made of.
now thats what am talking about

Soda blasting it is....

Originally Posted by 94eg!
Swoosh,

How are you planning on tuning this setup, and who are you going to have tune it? Are you getting a programmable ECU or something? A high-compression NA setup relies upon perfectly matched parts and great tuning.

Also, I heard you mention E85. It has more power potential because it is roughly 105 octane. A dedicated E85 build could be setup to run compression as high as 14:1. Even without the added compression it still allows the tuner to run a much more aggressive timing curve without detonation. You can expect VERY real gains from E85 alone, but there is a very serious drawback. E85 contains a lot less energy per unit compared to gasoline. That means you need roughly 30-40% more fuel for a given amount of air. As a result, you need to upgrade your entire fuel system to handle that. Typically a bigger pump and larger injectors are the norm. This also means your fuel economy is cut by that same amount.

BTW: For those asking about a turbo build, you would first turn your attention to building the block (forged rods & pistons) before working on the head. With turbo, the bottom end becomes the weak link.

PS: Larry Widmer of Endyn has said many times that a rough ground un-finished intake port flows better than a finished/blasted port (but it's not good for company image lol).
I am getting the MS3 (MegaSquirt 3) and its being loaded with a base map by Rodney and will be fine tuned by another gentleman here....

I am also getting RDX 410cc injectors and an upgraded fuel pump....

the only problem with going E85 is not enough gas stations around here and i love taking long trips in my car and dont wanna be stuck with E85....

about the Turbo, i think there is no problem with CR and flow but with the bottom end....i will most prolly stay NA for a while and thro a turbo after couple years....so hence am not upgrading rods and pistons....but am thinking if am digging so deep into the engine, should i just bite my lip and get it done ?

Setting a car up for E85 is a whole different animal than setting it up for race gas. If you do a 12.5:1 engine designed for race gas and have ignition timing adjustment available to you, you can back timing off and drive it in a pinch on 91. If the fueling requirements are setup for E85 the car won't run on just gasoline.

In the testing I've personally done, it's hard to get back the power lost on E85 with timing alone. At some point you may not have to worry about detonation but too much timing will hurt power. You can only add so much timing regardless of detonation resistance of the fuel. If it were an E85 engine only, I would start around 12.5-13.0-1 compression in order to make power over gasoline but quite honestly I would only consider a strictly E85 car if it were turbocharged where you can pick up considerable power.

Typically, the cars (mostly GNs) I've worked with can run nearly the same boost on E85 as on C16 race fuel which is usually 30-32psi. If you don't bump the compression a bit on the E85 turbo engines, spool will suffer and it feels lazy compared to gasoline.

FWIW, I bead blast many things. I do the pistons including a light once over of the skirt and ring land areas. It's really helped to reduce scuffing. Each piston is measured after any coating or treatment and the cylinders are final honed to each individual piston so clearances are not an issue.

I do my own head and intake porting along with pre-turbo exhaust porting for my own stuff. I don't put a mirror shine on anything but I get it pretty smooth. With the dry manifold setup of these cars you don't have to worry about fuel fallout and all of that carburetor crap.

More important IMO is matching all of the various parts together, the joints of the system. When the heads are finished I'll torque them down to the block with the correct headgaskets and set the lower plenum on them also with the correct gaskets and torqued. I look at the transition from the intake to the head ports and make sure it's a perfect transition with no ledges and obstructions to flow. This usually requires removing the intake many times. Same thing with the plenum to runners and every joint along the way including the throttlebody to plenum. Giving the air an obstruction free route to the combustion chamber is more important than worrying about type of finish. Turbulence and swirl and all of that is an issue to deal with from the intake valve to the combustion chamber. Make the intake tract flow as smoothly as possible.

For the turbo guys, you might even consider modding the intake runner control since the low end is really not needed anymore.
great post as usual IHC....for the CR, am thinking of keeping it ~11.5:1 or 12:1.....since am gonna be running pump gas and not race gas or E85 (lack of gas stations, only 44 in the state of KS and only 1 in my neighborhood of 100 miles)....

thinking of decking the head and upping the CR to 12:1 (keep it nice and not too aggressive so i wont have to worry about upgrading the pistons and rods)....

and i would need help from all you more experienced guys here (thats why i started this thread )
Old 03-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,811 Likes on 1,282 Posts
The problem is, if you already have detonation with 11:1 compression, bumping the compression another point and retarding the heck out of the timing and/or running rich will do very little if anything for power but it will be a tuning nightmare.

What the stock internals can take is solely based on power.... assuming no detonation. It doesn't matter if that power comes from a ton of compression and high flowing heads, a turbo, a supercharger, or nitrous as long as knock is monitored.

You can blow the engine at stock power levels with severe detonation or you can make 400hp as some have pretty reliably on the stock bottom with no detonation. That's why you have to be very careful in your choices for a pump gas car. Raising the compression might give a very small bump in power but it's also going to increase the likelihood of detonation. Throw some boost on a 12:1 motor on 91 octane and you're going to have a very short life at any power level.

If you go the high compression route, hopefully the large cams, free flowing exhaust, and new ECU will keep everything in check. It's too bad Acura hasn't adopted the direct injection yet. Those guys get very high compression and boost on pump gas.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 290 Posts

Raising the compression might give a very small bump in power but it's also going to increase the likelihood of detonation.
I agree.

I have not researched this in modern day (Google), but speaking from my old days of hotrodding.

Raising CR does squat, zip, crap, nothing. I have seen magazine article after article with back-to-back dyno testing (the more accurate crank hp, not whp) of the difference that cr is capable of achieving. Raising cr to a crazy level will increase power by 15 HP on a 400 HP smallblock chevy on premium pump gasoline. But, in my books, this little gain is considered squat especially considering the drawback.

Raising cr to a crazy level nets super small increase in HP *but* guarantees that you will have massive uncontrollable detonation on premium pump gasoline.
Where is the "Win" in this situation?
But, I know where the 'Fail' is

Please don't reply back saying that someone built-up a J engine and it had a lot of gains with high cr. I am sure that they did other stuff to the engine too. So, how do you know it was purely the high cr that caused the power increase?

The only one time where high cr is helpful (and *required*) for an engine running on premium pump gasoline is when that engine has a *radical* camshaft. This was mentioned by IHC already. And, the Type-S cam or the Bisimoto cams are not consider radical cams in this regard.

It's too bad Acura hasn't adopted the direct injection yet. Those guys get very high compression and boost on pump gas.
I am curious. I can see how direct injection would prevent pre-ignition because the fuel is not introduced until ignition time (I assume). But how can direct injection prevent detonation in the regards of an explosion versus a normal burn (the definition of detonation)?
Old 03-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
someone built-up a J engine and it had a lot of gains with high cr
The following 4 users liked this post by rockstar143:
civicdrivr (03-28-2012), Inaccurate (03-28-2012), SharksBreath (03-28-2012), Undying Dreams (04-13-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 10:35 AM

^^^ someone already has.....i think Andy's J35 is running 14:1 CR....
Old 03-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Safety Car

^^^ someone already has.....i think Andy's J35 is running 14:1 CR....
Please define "running". Running as in a daily driver using premium pump gasoline? And, is he the person that mentioned that he has a lot of detonation past 4k RPM?

Last edited by Inaccurate; 03-28-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:01 AM
#1 Super Guy!

I am getting the MS3 (MegaSquirt 3) and its being loaded with a base map by Rodney and will be fine tuned by another gentleman here....

I am also getting RDX 410cc injectors and an upgraded fuel pump....
Have you looked into Injector Dynamics 725cc+ Injectors? They are more expensive than RDX injectors, but they are said to have a superior spray pattern. Gains have been shown in NA setups that call for only 310cc in back-to-back tests. Cars still idle perfectly. Seems popular in the All Motor section of Honda-Tech over the last year.

http://www.injectordynamics.com/

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...ynamics&page=3

Originally Posted by Inaccurate
I am curious. I can see how direct injection would prevent pre-ignition because the fuel is not introduced until ignition time (I assume). But how can direct injection prevent detonation in the regards of an explosion versus a normal burn (the definition of detonation)?
I have heard that direct injection can increase atomization by spraying directly onto the hot piston dome at a higher fuel pressure. Don't know for sure.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Inaccurate
Please define "running". Running as in a daily driver using premium pump gasoline? And, is he the person that mentioned that he has a lot of detonation past 4k RPM?
yes, its his DD but he is noticing some heavy knocking at more than 3/4 throttle or over 4200 or some rpm.....

i just read your previous reply Tim, and i did exactly what you said not to

but yeah he is running a Bisi Stage 2 cam with "race" heads.....i dont know the exact mods in the heads....but yeah you can assume a major pnp + valve job with stiffer springs/retainers.....

Originally Posted by 94eg!
Have you looked into Injector Dynamics 725cc+ Injectors? They are more expensive than RDX injectors, but they are said to have a superior spray pattern. Gains have been shown in NA setups that call for only 310cc in back-to-back tests. Cars still idle perfectly. Seems popular in the All Motor section of Honda-Tech over the last year.

http://www.injectordynamics.com/

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...ynamics&page=3

I have heard that direct injection can increase atomization by spraying directly onto the hot piston dome at a higher fuel pressure. Don't know for sure.
I actually looked into it but thought that will be an overkill !!!

well time to revisit those pages
Old 04-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
What manifold/TB are you gonna be running now?

I sent you a PM.
swoosh (04-14-2012)
Old 04-13-2012, 01:30 PM

Dude, rereading what I wrote in red text...I don't even know what I found funny about that...i checked when I posted thinking maybe I had been drinking but nope, not at 8am...and in addition, it's one of my posts that has gotten the most THANKS...
LOL..

Maybe I was responding to someone or the thread got cleaned up!

J.

Why you letting your thread die down, Anil!!!?!?!?
Old 04-13-2012, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by gwiffer
What manifold/TB are you gonna be running now?

I sent you a PM.
Thanks bro....thank you thank you thank you

Dude, rereading what I wrote in red text...I don't even know what I found funny about that...i checked when I posted thinking maybe I had been drinking but nope, not at 8am...and in addition, it's one of my posts that has gotten the most THANKS...
LOL..

Maybe I was responding to someone or the thread got cleaned up!

J.

Why you letting your thread die down, Anil!!!?!?!?
well maybe you said something funny at the point LOL....

not letting the thread die....i have some mods coming up and i rather have a concise thread than a thread talking about asparagus

but yeah i will be posting few updates in the next few days....
Old 04-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 73 Likes on 71 Posts
Down for updates
Old 04-13-2012, 05:42 PM

Update: just for you ^^^ brother

As you all know I wanted to install an iPad in the car....then i switched to Android's Samsung Galaxy Tab....this was all ending up being very very expensive....apart from the 1 time cost, I had to either add a line for data or get a wifi hotspot....

so am going this route:

Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket (my phone) to

to

video goes to

stand alone monitor in the dash and not the head rest...another video signal comes in from

now for the AUDIO, it goes to:

to stock amp and speakers

this will take care of music and navigation....now for the fun part:

goes in the obdII port and

goes in the MS3 ECU

all the parameters will displayed on the screen using 2 different apps:
1> Torque pro (OBDII)
2> Shadow logger (MS3)

now I will be replacing the front seats with NRG seats and 2" 4 point cam lock with quick release harness....also will be getting seat brackets from Cipher racing....

this is how i hope it will look:

along with all that i will be stripping all of the interior down (carpet, center console, etc)....i might just keep the cup holders coz i really do use em a lot....

i might keep the glove box as it will hold my title/registration/insurance card/drivers license copy......

also getting the braille battery 11lb....and custom CAI with intake manifold and throttle body.....

so the next 3-4 weeks will be very eventful
Old 04-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Wow awesome, I can't wait to see this all installed. Really want to c what your doing for manifold and throttle body.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:09 PM

^^^ that is gonna be for a little bit....

Manifold + TB + Intake....i believe only 2 people know my intentions....
Old 04-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Burning Brakes

I think u should make it 3 ha
Old 04-13-2012, 08:34 PM

in due time bro....i just wanna make sure it will work before i go all telling everyone and it doesnt really work LOL
Old 04-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Burning Brakes

It was worth a try lol, I'm so impatient. Gl to you hope whatever your doing works.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:54 PM

Woah, hold on a second.......

Whachu got against asparagus???
Old 04-14-2012, 08:12 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 121 Likes on 111 Posts
Why the NRG seats? just curious, I know they are good but wanted your review on them... I cant get race seats just yet, like heated seats and automated adjustments too much
Old 04-14-2012, 10:09 AM

Nice update, Anil...looking forward to these plans coming to life.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by callahan
It was worth a try lol, I'm so impatient. Gl to you hope whatever your doing works.
Thanks bro....lets see how it goes....

Woah, hold on a second.......

Whachu got against asparagus???
ummm nothing

Originally Posted by FCVadi
Why the NRG seats? just curious, I know they are good but wanted your review on them... I cant get race seats just yet, like heated seats and automated adjustments too much
Well NRG because they are only 12lbs per seat and cost only $250....must i remind you that they are not FIA approved (homologlated)....

i spoke to this online store cant disclose yet but she is willing to do:

2 x seats
2 x 2" 4 point cam lock racing harness
2 x stell adjuster mounting brackets
All hardware

For $530 shipped....

if anyone wants in on this deal lemme know....

about the review on the seat....i spoke with Villo (Rex) as he has been using this seat for a while now....he says they are comfy and he has not had a single problem with the seat....and hence made my decision....

Nice update, Anil...looking forward to these plans coming to life.
Thanks Jer....hoping they go as I expect em to....LOL....
civicdrivr (04-14-2012)
Old 04-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Burning Brakes

Wow 530 shipped hmmmmmm
Old 04-14-2012, 10:30 AM

and it includes everything....nrg wanted me to pay $500 + $150 shipping just for the seats....
Old 04-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Burning Brakes

Is this a limited time deal or something you can get anytime? Been spending to much this month.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:01 PM

ummm nothing
I thought so!

Nice update btw! Are you trying to have it all done by the Nat'l Meet?
Old 04-14-2012, 06:18 PM
HE>i

Received 253 Likes on 221 Posts
is this a limited time deal or something you can get anytime? Been spending to much this month.

+1
Old 04-14-2012, 08:01 PM

Is this a limited time deal or something you can get anytime? Been spending to much this month.
will have to ask her....i would *think* end of the month but hey lets see....gonna talk to her again on Monday....

I thought so!

Nice update btw! Are you trying to have it all done by the Nat'l Meet?
heads/cams/etc might not be done....am having trouble with the shop....2 shops are fighting over me

but yeah prolly next year (later this winter).....

but everything else (complete weight loss, manifold/tb/intake/ecu/injectors/etc) will be done by the meet....dude do come for sure....looking forward to meeting you

Originally Posted by 05_NBP_TL
+1
will update the thread after i talk to em on Monday....

BEFORE INACCURATE KILLS ME.....THE NRG SEATS ARE NOT FIA HOMOGOLATED....

on the bright side they weigh only 12 lbs
The following 2 users liked this post by swoosh:
civicdrivr (04-14-2012), Inaccurate (04-14-2012)
Old 04-14-2012, 08:59 PM

Oh, Ill definitely be at the meet. I may not be getting that car after all, so Ill be in the CL. Id like you see how a TL on a diet stacks up with my CL
Old 04-14-2012, 09:11 PM

^^^ sure thing manggg....

btw u not buying "THAT" car or you not bringing it to KC Meet ?

and dude it would be awesome to see a stroked CL vs a Diet TL....50 mph runs
Old 04-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Safety Car

Hi swoosh,

I don't want to sound like a downer. I just have your best interest at heart. Regarding the OBD transmitter (bluetooth, etc) - I just want to let you know that it might not be able to collect performance data too well, such a mph versus time, because it has a very slow transfer rate due to the "wireless" aspect. This topic was covered in my Data Logging thread.

You don't need a gloovebox . Especially not that oem thing that has such little space inside for all of the bulk on the outside . I have important documents that I need to carry too. Here, meet your new gloovebox buddy!

swoosh (04-14-2012)
Old 04-14-2012, 09:20 PM

^^^ sure thing manggg....

btw u not buying "THAT" car or you not bringing it to KC Meet ?

and dude it would be awesome to see a stroked CL vs a Diet TL....50 mph runs
I might not be buying it. I sat in it earlier this week, and while its nice, its not quite worth the money in my eyes. I do have my eyes on something completely different, but I wasn't planning on getting that for 2-3 years from now due to insurance costs. But we'll see how it plays out.

And I now know where Innac keeps his gas card

The following 2 users liked this post by civicdrivr:
Inaccurate (04-14-2012), swoosh (04-14-2012)
Old 04-14-2012, 09:27 PM

@ Morgi....you gotta let me in on the secret

@ Tim....that looks awesome....you know what glovebox....

about the OBDII port, that is just and add on....the rear thing will be displayed by the MS3 add on viz Shadowlogger

Read more here: http://www.tunerstudio.com/index.php/shadowloggerms

also, I will be logging using MS3 and letting VE Live Analyzer do the tuning as i drive :race:

and Tim...i know buddy you have my best interest at heart....we are so much better than than man....and everything you say, EVERYWORD i take it in an educative manner....

Last edited by swoosh; 04-14-2012 at 09:29 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by swoosh:
civicdrivr (04-14-2012), Inaccurate (04-14-2012)

Quick Reply: swoosh's build thread....the HIGH PROTEIN DIET !!! (Updated Pics-Page 74-7/12/15)