Model: Jetta
Price: $8200
Mileage: 47658
Color: White
Location (State/Prov): NY

1. Price: $8200
2. Mileage: 47,658
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi: White, Manual
4. Reason for selling: Driving my work vehicle full time, no need for another car.
5. Location: Yonkers, NY, Westchester
6. Pictures: (Links are ok here, but please post actual pictures after item 12 so all the text is in one place and easier to see)
7. Are you the first owner? If not, how many owners were there (to the best of your knowledge)? 2nd Owner
8a. Title is clean/clear/rebuilt/salvage/if other, explain further (select one): Clean title
8b. Do you have title in hand or it is being held by a lienholder: Title in hand, but I still haven't finished payments.
9. VIN (would be nice to have but I can understand that some people do not want to publicly post this): -
10. Modifications: Just 18" RonJon Rev-GT wheels custom finished Bronze.
11. Service record: -
12. If leased, provide details, such as length of lease, payoff amount, etc.

I still owe a little on the vehicle, but after the sale, I'll pay the balance and transfer the title to the new owner. We can work something out where your bank can pay it off and receive the title if you are financing another way.

This is my get around car when I was employed in long Island and had to drive everyday to work. I decided to get a commuter car for that job which I no longer work at. My new job allows me to drive a work truck and I have another vehicle. So I don't need 3 cars. Its a great gas sipper, fun to drive manual 5 speed transmission, clean interior and exterior, no accidents and normal wear and tear for a 5 year old car. Comes with the 18" RonJon Rev wheels and OEM Steelies with tires. Full size spare never used is also in there too. Great price for a well maintained car. Contact me by text, phone or email. All my info is in the sig.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:51 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
Accepting offers. This is a great super reliable get around car with zero issues and a pretty cheap price. The stick shift keeps you involved and it's a hoot to drive.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
$8200 price update.

mod edit-updated