AcuraZine Community - View Single Post - Low Windshield Washer Fluid Warning Light Won't Turn Off
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 7:22 PM  
belljam
Registered Member
2000 Acura TL

Trader Rating: (0)
Threadstarter
Points: 4,824, Level: 44 Points: 4,824, Level: 44 Points: 4,824, Level: 44
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by assclown View Post
we have one of those???
Yup (well you do if you got the Cdn. model! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by hANDYcaptd View Post
I think you're mistaking the light for something else. What does the warning light look like?
No mistake. Here it is:

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiro View Post
Is this a canadian car?
My 04 civic did that.
Get to the windshield washer reservoir, disconnect one of the plugs, dont remember which one is it . Just play around with the plugs. It is going to be an amercan ACURA with, a day time running lights, after you are done.
American cars did not come with it(fill level sensor). At least my acura which is american dont have it.

It is a $75 part+an hour labour=$200 ish at the dealer.
Yes, I have a 2000 3.2 TL (Canada).

I hope if I play around with the plugs as you suggest that things will work out - otherwise I sure as he!! am not going to pay $200 to fix it (electrical tape cut out at the right size should do the trick! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOBB View Post
ALL 99-03 CANADIAN Models have this feature. If you are running low on windshield washer fluid the warning light comes on. Pretty cool feature.
Yes it is a cool feature - when it's working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hANDYcaptd View Post
So let me get this straight... Canadian models get the Aspec package, DRL, AND a washer fluid warning light?...I never knew that last one.

What don't the models get??
Well they used to come with Roy Halladay but he has been removed from the Canadian "Blue Jay" option package - and it's now an American "Phillie" special. (I'm a long suffering Blue Jays fan to boot!)

Thanks everyone for your help! Much appreciated.
belljam is offline   Reply With Quote