Acura service satisfaction survey - AcuraZine Community

Go Back   AcuraZine Community > AcuraZine CL Community > Second Generation CL Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2001, 1:34 PM   #1
aka davo-tsx

Trader Rating: (0)
Points: 15,421, Level: 80 Points: 15,421, Level: 80 Points: 15,421, Level: 80
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Acura service satisfaction survey

What a bunch of retards. I got this in the mail today and it lists an Acura dealership I haven't been to in 18 months as my primary dealer. I didn't even buy the CL at that location, hell that one closed down about 9 months ago. Nice record keeping . Well, I have no beef with the service dept., they're always top notch. I only have an occasional beef with Acura's quality lately. end of rant.....
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Acurazine!

'01 CLS #4055 Red/Parchment-all the goodies
davo-cls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2001, 3:04 PM   #2
Masshole

Points: 10,152, Level: 67 Points: 10,152, Level: 67 Points: 10,152, Level: 67
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I just got one of those surveys and them idiots still can't get my first name right. I've called them to update my info, but of course that doesn't work. How they got my name wrong in the first place is beyond me considering the amount of paper work you have to fill out to buy the damn car.
Old 09-17-2014, 7:30 PM   #3

Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1%
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
Acura was the worst car i ever owned my car had a bad transmission which acura new about acura replaced it twice but once it was out of warrenty acura refused to to replace the transmission acura new it was a problem did nothing to fix it i own a acura tl i advise anyone not to get this car because what car needs two transmiisions in its life time

Acura sent me a survey but once i pressed the button to no longer own the survey shut off to me thats means they dont care i and i was shown that

If your car is out of warrenty with a already existing problem dont expect acura to help. You mean nothing to them
baxley67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:07 PM   #4
2003 CL

Points: 6,393, Level: 52 Points: 6,393, Level: 52 Points: 6,393, Level: 52
Activity: 0.4%
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
I think all car makers are the same. Once they know they can't squeeze any more cash out of you, they'll drop you like a hot potato. It's a doggy dog world, my friend. Everybody is out there to take care of themselves.
hotclick56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:07 PM
AcuraZine
Acura Integra

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit

Tags
acura, acuras, acuraservicesurvey, acuraservicesurveyonline, complete, contact, department, line, online, powered, satisfaction, service, survey, surveys, vbulletin