Hennessey gets his ass kicked

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2002, 04:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hennessey gets his ass kicked

Cut and paste from off-topic:

Coming soon to a website near you. JH getting strummed.
Two weeks ago in the Jamba Juice/Starbucks parking lot across from the Galleria (Big car hangout). JH and a few of his cronies showed up.

A certain F-Body owner (who shall remain nameless - for now) and JH got into some smack talk.

I guess JH didn't appreciate what was being said. Well, at least that is how it appeared when he pulled a blindside sucker punch on the guy.

Well, he made the mistake of hitting the wrong guy. The got tangled up, and fell into some guys Viper. At which point JH proceeds to take a world class butt whoopin'.

The owner of the Viper came running over screaming. The F-Body owner thinking he was about to get double teamed by JH and a bunch of his cronies took this opportunity to apply a well placed knee squarely in the middle of JH's face at which point he laid out on the ground and took a short nap.

Things gotten broken up after that, but the fortunate thing for everyone here is that it was all captured on tape. So, you will be able to relive the magic of this special moment. And that hopefully it will be avaliable for download soon.

i got this off CF.com

looks like what goes around, comes around
Old 02-19-2002, 04:35 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Hennessey gets his ass kicked

Originally posted by mdaniel
Cut and paste from off-topic:

Coming soon to a website near you. JH getting strummed.
Two weeks ago in the Jamba Juice/Starbucks parking lot across from the Galleria (Big car hangout). JH and a few of his cronies showed up.

A certain F-Body owner (who shall remain nameless - for now) and JH got into some smack talk.

I guess JH didn't appreciate what was being said. Well, at least that is how it appeared when he pulled a blindside sucker punch on the guy.

Well, he made the mistake of hitting the wrong guy. The got tangled up, and fell into some guys Viper. At which point JH proceeds to take a world class butt whoopin'.

The owner of the Viper came running over screaming. The F-Body owner thinking he was about to get double teamed by JH and a bunch of his cronies took this opportunity to apply a well placed knee squarely in the middle of JH's face at which point he laid out on the ground and took a short nap.

Things gotten broken up after that, but the fortunate thing for everyone here is that it was all captured on tape. So, you will be able to relive the magic of this special moment. And that hopefully it will be avaliable for download soon.

i got this off CF.com

looks like what goes around, comes around
Bwhaahhahaha...finally got what he deserves. Any word on those complaints filed with the BBB?
Old 02-19-2002, 05:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Interesting..

This is interesting news, does anyone know if this is utter BS or what? I think I would have heard from my connections with HPD if this actually happened (they probably would have rolled up).

I'll do a little checking into it, but haven't heard anything about it so far.

When did this happen?
Old 02-19-2002, 05:36 PM
Banned

Re: Interesting..

Originally posted by JSuppi
This is interesting news, does anyone know if this is utter BS or what? I think I would have heard from my connections with HPD if this actually happened (they probably would have rolled up).

I'll do a little checking into it, but haven't heard anything about it so far.

When did this happen?
You know as much as I do. I just did a cut and paste. But the poster said he got it from cf.com. (corvetteforum.com?) which is the same place linked to in the Hennessey thead here.
Old 02-19-2002, 05:36 PM
Changin bulbs since '73

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
Kick his ass!!!
Old 02-19-2002, 05:40 PM
Racer

R we referring to same JH that's been taking money from Corvette & Viper owners w/o doing any work on their cars ?
Old 02-19-2002, 05:48 PM
But I just got here

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally posted by CharlesNguyen
R we referring to same JH that's been taking money from Corvette & Viper owners w/o doing any work on their cars ?

Yeah, that's the guy. It's good to hear that he's starting to get what he deserves now.
Old 02-19-2002, 05:57 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by CharlesNguyen
It's also the same JH who did a lot of Viper and Corvette owners right!
Old 02-19-2002, 06:03 PM
Old timer

POST VID PLZ K THX BYE
Old 02-19-2002, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Rock Dog

It's also the same JH who did a lot of Viper and Corvette owners right!
And Chris K DELIVERED a lot of intakes.
Old 02-19-2002, 06:18 PM
Banned

Word. Didn't JH just buy a new house in Colorado?
Old 02-19-2002, 06:44 PM
Old timer

Where's the thread over at Corvetteforum.com? I can't find it.
Old 02-19-2002, 06:59 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

My point exactly! You understood exactly where I was going with my comment. Nice!
Old 02-19-2002, 07:27 PM
Old timer

Okay I still don't see the thread. Please link this. It's kinda fucked up to post something this sensational and not even provide the link.
Old 02-19-2002, 08:45 PM
Buckle Up

Originally posted by bioyuki

Word. Didn't JH just buy a new house in Colorado?
Ya he did. I remember there was a post a few weeks back about it. He took this guys 120,000 dollars and over a 8 month period he didnt work on the car at all. He even sold the guys hood and wheels. Hes getting kinda fishy now.
Old 02-19-2002, 08:51 PM
Old timer

4 1/2 hours later and still no link to this supposed thread about this supposed event.
Old 02-19-2002, 09:01 PM
Banned

Whoever did the taping might be a little scared to digitize it and pop it on Kazaa... JH must be a real schmuck to be so well known and rip people off.
Old 02-19-2002, 09:23 PM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
He got what he deserved
Old 02-19-2002, 09:42 PM
Banned

Originally posted by JRock
Where's the thread over at Corvetteforum.com? I can't find it.
4 1/2 hours later and still no link to this supposed thread about this supposed event.
Ye ask and ye shall recieve:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zero...=241703&page=1
Old 02-19-2002, 10:01 PM
13 Second CLS Defender :)

Originally posted by Rock Dog

My point exactly! You understood exactly where I was going with my comment. Nice!
Ok you know what .. Cry yourself a river.. build yourself a bridge andget over it..... you and your snide remarks can go pound sand ....... and this is the sole reason I post less and less mod info becuase of A) unrelenting doubting pessimists B) A$$holes and C) peanut gallery members that werent around back then, werent involved in X and have two bits to comment....

Biouyiki. Mdaniel, et al... Those of you who do IM me and ask for help and info and then go and give me $hit .... can go pound sand now too.... dont ask me for $hit anymore... people that have been true and have given me shit where and when I deserved it and now are civil and loyal... you arent included in this rant....

And just for the record.... the RES Clone I posted wireframes of does work, does yield those gains and I AM NOT POSTING THE INFO ON ANY WEBSITE. Not because I am pissed and decided to be a dick... only because it does work, and I wouldnt want Doug to do that to me... a few peeps that i have talked to and I trust as true to there word will get the files. Once MM is out and Doug has marketshare presence I will probably post it.... The design i showed was one view and for you go-getters for optimal gains it requires chamber sizing and flow modifications... if you want the nitty gritty (Eric,Steve) look into http://public.fotki.com/redlinetypes/raven/page4.html (before Fotki changes the links again)

Also seek out publications from Philip Smith (Scientific Design of Intake and Exhaust Systems) and a few books by David Vizard (Guru of basically everything automotive)

sorry for the rant but someone just set me off
Old 02-19-2002, 10:06 PM
Drifting

POST VID PLZ K THX BYE

LOL.........ENUF SED.
Old 02-19-2002, 10:07 PM
Banned

Originally posted by TheModMole
Biouyiki. Mdaniel, et al... Those of you who do IM me and ask for help and info and then go and give me $hit .... can go pound sand now too.... dont ask me for $hit anymore...
WTF? When have I ever IMed you?
Old 02-19-2002, 10:09 PM

WTF? When have I ever IMed you?
Sorry didnt mean you .. my thought changed in mid-sentence... those of you that did IM me ... etc ... those of you whom did not IM me and are giving me cyber-diarhea ... no need to start now
Old 02-19-2002, 10:11 PM
Drifting

Ok you know what .. Cry yourself a river.. build yourself a bridge andget over it..... you and your snide remarks can go pound sand ....... and this is the sole reason I post less and less mod info becuase of A) unrelenting doubting pessimists B) A$$holes and C) peanut gallery members that werent around back then, werent involved in X and have two bits to comment....

Biouyiki. Mdaniel, et al... Those of you who do IM me and ask for help and info and then go and give me $hit .... can go pound sand now too.... dont ask me for $hit anymore... people that have been true and have given me shit where and when I deserved it and now are civil and loyal... you arent included in this rant....

And just for the record.... the RES Clone I posted wireframes of does work, does yield those gains and I AM NOT POSTING THE INFO ON ANY WEBSITE. Not because I am pissed and decided to be a dick... only because it does work, and I wouldnt want Doug to do that to me... a few peeps that i have talked to and I trust as true to there word will get the files. Once MM is out and Doug has marketshare presence I will probably post it.... The design i showed was one view and for you go-getters for optimal gains it requires chamber sizing and flow modifications... if you want the nitty gritty (Eric,Steve) look into http://public.fotki.com/redlinetypes/raven/page4.html (before Fotki changes the links again)

Also seek out publications from Philip Smith (Scientific Design of Intake and Exhaust Systems) and a few books by David Vizard (Guru of basically everything automotive)

sorry for the rant but someone just set me off
LOL...........ya, there is no way you would ever cry a river. If you don't like peoples comments then just leave. That's your choice and no one fucking cares. I don't like peoples comments but I choose to stay. That's because I dish it out and I can take it. You are a big cry baby. Dude, its the internet, dont let technology ruin your day, baby.
Old 02-19-2002, 10:13 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by phinthesky

LOL...........ya, there is no way you would ever cry a river. If you don't like peoples comments then just leave. That's your choice and no one fucking cares. I don't like peoples comments but I choose to stay. That's because I dish it out and I can take it. You are a big cry baby. Dude, its the internet, dont let technology ruin your day, baby.
Sorry didnt mean you .. my thought changed in mid-sentence... someone just set me off. I hope you understand....baby.
Old 02-19-2002, 10:14 PM

LOL i havent needed to dish it to anyone.. but your right... Im being a bit of a ....

Anyway... your right ... bye-gones...
Old 02-19-2002, 10:17 PM
Drifting

LOL i havent needed to dish it to anyone.. but your right... Im being a bit of a ....

Anyway... your right ... bye-gones...
I love you man.............
Old 02-19-2002, 10:17 PM
Banned

Sorry didnt mean you .. my thought changed in mid-sentence... those of you that did IM me ... etc ... those of you whom did not IM me and are giving me cyber-diarhea ... no need to start now
Go on AIM.
Old 02-19-2002, 10:39 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by bioyuki

Go on AIM.
why? so you can badger his ass?
Old 02-19-2002, 11:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Error
As announced on the front page this morning:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Downtime.
We will be upgrading the operating system on our server tonight. We will be doing a full backup of the site just prior to the upgrade. This backup will take many hours. We will be shutting down the forums at midnight EST tonight, 2/19. The rest of the site will be available during that time frame.
The upgrade of the operating system will take place between 9:00 and 11:00 am tomorrow morning, 2/20. During that time the entire site will be unavailable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to browse the rest of the site during this time. http://www.corvetteforum.com
We will be bringing you a few new features shortly after we get this upgrade completed!
SONUVA B*TCH !

who got the video? hehe
Old 02-20-2002, 09:41 AM
Banned

Originally posted by KavexTrax

SONUVA B*TCH !

who got the video? hehe
Sorry, but it was up when I posted the link.
Old 02-20-2002, 11:49 AM
Banned

LOL...........ya, there is no way you would ever cry a river.

Well... a river to a small insect such as an ant (not an uncle) wouldn't need that much water. Some onions and a funeral could easily cry an ants river.
Old 02-20-2002, 11:50 AM
Banned

Still no video link though...
Old 02-20-2002, 12:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Although it would have been funny since he seemed to have screwed many people... it looks like that story is not so true. Below are two different replies from people who were there. BTW, I think they automatically replace shit with poopie on the board which is making me laugh rather hard!! Oh and BTW2, J-rod is the guy who's story mdaniel copied and pasted....

OK, i usually do NOT post on topics like this. But i do feel that i should make a comment since I was there the night in question. J-rod, you are a moron. Don't post poopie that is not true. At least get the facts straight if you are gonna make a post of this sort. Whatever happened happened, but rest assured guys,it is NOTHING like J-lo posted...

==============================================

Ok Guys... Peter is right. I am not going to say much about the subject but The story the guy posted is 100% bullpoopie.
No one was closer to it than me. I was the one who broke up the fight. poopie happened between Joel and John. About a 10 second fight ensued... I pulled them apart and that was it. Ni one was hurt. No car got hurt. No Viper owner did anything. No one got kicked in the nuts. What a moron to post bullpoopie like that. Get a life dude.

I am not supporting or endorsing anyone or anything that happened but just stating the facts.
Old 02-20-2002, 12:30 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
that's it, from now on all swear words will be replaced with silly childish words for them instead!

poopie! ROFL
Old 02-20-2002, 01:04 PM
Banned

Originally posted by juniorbean
Although it would have been funny since he seemed to have screwed many people... it looks like that story is not so true. Below are two different replies from people who were there. BTW, I think they automatically replace shit with poopie on the board which is making me laugh rather hard!! Oh and BTW2, J-rod is the guy who's story mdaniel copied and pasted....

OK, i usually do NOT post on topics like this. But i do feel that i should make a comment since I was there the night in question. J-rod, you are a moron. Don't post poopie that is not true. At least get the facts straight if you are gonna make a post of this sort. Whatever happened happened, but rest assured guys,it is NOTHING like J-lo posted...

==============================================

Ok Guys... Peter is right. I am not going to say much about the subject but The story the guy posted is 100% bullpoopie.
No one was closer to it than me. I was the one who broke up the fight. poopie happened between Joel and John. About a 10 second fight ensued... I pulled them apart and that was it. Ni one was hurt. No car got hurt. No Viper owner did anything. No one got kicked in the nuts. What a moron to post bullpoopie like that. Get a life dude.

I am not supporting or endorsing anyone or anything that happened but just stating the facts.

interesting... Do you think he auto mags JH was featured in will print a follow up article? SOmethign along the lines that he's a scam artist?
Old 02-20-2002, 01:15 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Scorpius

interesting... Do you think he auto mags JH was featured in will print a follow up article? SOmethign along the lines that he's a scam artist?
No. Because they'd have to admit that they were fooled and promoted a fraud. Besides harming their credibility, it would open them up to lawsuits. They'll just SUFU on the issue.
Old 02-20-2002, 03:53 PM
Banned

No. Because they'd have to admit that they were fooled and promoted a fraud. Besides harming their credibility, it would open them up to lawsuits. They'll just SUFU on the issue.

Ok... good point. Kinda sucks though. Isn't JH facing any charges?
Old 02-20-2002, 05:10 PM
Old timer

Okay well I still wanna see the video.

And thanks for the link Pull_T, evne though their site is down right now.
Old 02-20-2002, 05:14 PM
Banned

Originally posted by juniorbean
Not saying the story is true/not true or exagerrated/not or just a bunch of poopie, but I believe the two "eyewitnesses" are buddies of JH...

Quick Reply: Hennessey gets his ass kicked