Amazon.com introduces Amazon Prime - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community



Amazon.com introduces Amazon Prime

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
Masshole
Thread Starter
 
EdgarFanCLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 38
Posts: 3,399
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Amazon.com introduces Amazon Prime

Saw this on Amazon's front page today. Pretty good deal if you order a lot of crap on Amazon.

Amazon Prime link

For a yearly $79 you get free 2-day shipping and $3.99 overnight shipping.
EdgarFanCLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:37 AM   #2
Senior Moderator
 
GreenMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Swansea, MA
Age: 50
Posts: 35,209
Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts
I saw that last night... I don't buy enough stuff from them to justify it. I usually get free shipping anyways on my orders.
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:39 AM   #3
Masshole
Thread Starter
 
EdgarFanCLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 38
Posts: 3,399
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster
I saw that last night... I don't buy enough stuff from them to justify it. I usually get free shipping anyways on my orders.
Yeah same here. And even with the free super saver shipping I almost always get my stuff within 3-4 days anyway.
EdgarFanCLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:46 AM   #4
Registered Member
 
Shawn S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Hellertown, Pa. USA
Age: 49
Posts: 20,258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgarFanCLS
Yeah same here. And even with the free super saver shipping I almost always get my stuff within 3-4 days anyway.
Same here. I love when youíre checking out they try and try to bait you into upgrading the shipping because they swear it will take 10-14 days if you go with the FREE offer.
Then like you said, it comes in 2-3 days anyway.

I fell for that once and paid extra because I really wanted something fast. Then it ended up shipping from a warehouse 100-miles away and I got it in 2 days anyway.
Probably would have been the same if I didnít upgrade.
Shawn S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:52 AM   #5
cor
MR O'NEAL
 
cor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: university of kansas
Age: 30
Posts: 3,520
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
it would make sense if you had to overnight stuff a ton-- like >4 or 5 times a year, overnight is a lot of $$, and adds up
cor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:09 AM   #6
Registered Member
 
SilverUA5's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fog City
Posts: 4,171
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It's good if you like to shop online everyday, but for an average person that only shops no more than 5 times a year, it's better to stick with their free shipping over $25.
SilverUA5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:14 AM   #7
Registered AssHat
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, OR
Age: 39
Posts: 4,664
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Optimus Prime > Amazon Prime
Lung Fu Mo Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 09:39 AM   #8
Senior Moderator
 
Yumcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 134,977
Thanked 12,775 Times in 7,897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lung Fu Mo Shi
Optimus Prime > Amazon Prime
Megatron > Optimus Prime





Yumcha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:35 PM   #9
Registered Member
 
doopstr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Jersey
Age: 45
Posts: 21,540
Thanked 690 Times in 422 Posts
:resurrection:
Amazon mentioned on today's earnings call that they are considering price increase to Prime. Possibly $20-$30.
doopstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #10
cameras R my crack
 
jupitersolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va.
Age: 51
Posts: 36,831
Thanked 964 Times in 570 Posts
Still worth it. But not $30 increase.
jupitersolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #11
The sizzle in the Steak
 
Moog-Type-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 71,435
Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,296 Posts
Unless you buy quite a bit, or need it ASAP (which don't bet on always getting it in 2 days), it's a waste of coin.

The borrowed free book a month....meh

Streaming movie/TV service is very sub par compared to Netflix.

...but if you buy a lot of merch, and you want it quicker, and don't want to accumulate items or buy higher priced items to qualify for free super saver shipping....then sure

...and if they jack it up another 2-30 bucks....they are nuts.


..but hey, Sunday delivery!!!!
Moog-Type-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #12
Registered TL Lover
iTrader: (1)
 
RJANACONDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Jacksonville , Fl
Age: 35
Posts: 2,529
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
for those that didn't know use your .edu email and you get amazon "student" same as prime but cheaper I cant remember how much I think it was like 20 bucks less.
RJANACONDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #13
astronaut
 
AZuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,399
Thanked 1,486 Times in 858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJANACONDA View Post
for those that didn't know use your .edu email and you get amazon "student" same as prime but cheaper I cant remember how much I think it was like 20 bucks less.
Prime is $79/year.

Student is half that, so $39/year.
AZuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:57 PM   #14
Registered TL Lover
iTrader: (1)
 
RJANACONDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Jacksonville , Fl
Age: 35
Posts: 2,529
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
oh ok cool
RJANACONDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #15
Moderator
 
Costco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 24,846
Thanked 1,611 Times in 940 Posts
If they increase it, I'll just consolidate orders to my friend's house under his account just like his friends have been doing

I went over my purchases for Amazon for the past few years. From 2008 or so I was ordering 10-15 items a year. In 2013 I placed almost 50 orders! Many likely out of pure laziness.
Costco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #16
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Age: 37
Posts: 18,781
Thanked 959 Times in 593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog-Type-S View Post
Unless you buy quite a bit, or need it ASAP (which don't bet on always getting it in 2 days), it's a waste of coin.

The borrowed free book a month....meh

Streaming movie/TV service is very sub par compared to Netflix.

...but if you buy a lot of merch, and you want it quicker, and don't want to accumulate items or buy higher priced items to qualify for free super saver shipping....then sure

...and if they jack it up another 2-30 bucks....they are nuts.


..but hey, Sunday delivery!!!!
I use Amazon streaming almost every single day.
CocheseUGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:20 PM   #17
The sizzle in the Steak
 
Moog-Type-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Southern California
Posts: 71,435
Thanked 1,876 Times in 1,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocheseUGA View Post
I use Amazon streaming almost every single day.
I assume you don't have netflix?
Moog-Type-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 06:40 PM   #18
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 38
Posts: 44,364
Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,500 Posts
Im becoming less impressed with amazon every day.

Its sucks enough sales tax started having to be enforced here in CA...I automatically don't use them anywhere NEAR as much as I used to.

But their streaming service is awful, the layout sucks, the interface blows, its impossible to see whats new and whats free vs pay as they mix it all together. I RARELY use it...like once.

And now its seems like they have stopped using fed-ex and ups and using USPS...which SUCKS HUGE NUTS. I don't care about Sunday delivery...I hate that they are life lining that piece of shit operation.

If there is a price increase, I will cancel my account. Simple.
Sarlacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:03 PM   #19
Adventurist.
 
NiteQwill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 6,838
Thanked 55 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
Im becoming less impressed with amazon every day.

Its sucks enough sales tax started having to be enforced here in CA...I automatically don't use them anywhere NEAR as much as I used to.

But their streaming service is awful, the layout sucks, the interface blows, its impossible to see whats new and whats free vs pay as they mix it all together. I RARELY use it...like once.

And now its seems like they have stopped using fed-ex and ups and using USPS...which SUCKS HUGE NUTS. I don't care about Sunday delivery...I hate that they are life lining that piece of shit operation.

If there is a price increase, I will cancel my account. Simple.
They use FedEx to route their packages, so you're basically getting the same service. Fedex and USPS have a huge contract together.

Otherwise, I agree with you. But I have saved a huge amount of money with their free 2 day shipping. And 90% of the time, I can't find what I'm looking for cheaper. So Amazon it is...
NiteQwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:10 PM   #20
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)
 
gatrhumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 37
Posts: 30,907
Thanked 845 Times in 554 Posts
I have Amazon streaming and if they increase the price, I'm out.
gatrhumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:15 PM   #21
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 38
Posts: 44,364
Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteQwill View Post
They use FedEx to route their packages, so you're basically getting the same service. Fedex and USPS have a huge contract together.

Otherwise, I agree with you. But I have saved a huge amount of money with their free 2 day shipping. And 90% of the time, I can't find what I'm looking for cheaper. So Amazon it is...
Where I live Fed Ex used to deliver, and the packages were left on my friend door.

Now, I see ALL the amazon packages being delivered by USPS...and instead of our inept USPS using the lock boxes or leaving pick up notices in our mailboxes...they just leave the packages stacked on the ground right inside our gate...free to anyone who might want to walk off with one.

I HATE USPS...and this has been an issue for well over a year...but USPS is protected...so they don't give a fuck.

Amazon throwing them a lifeline for Sunday delivery...fuck them both.
Sarlacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:18 PM   #22
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 38
Posts: 44,364
Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteQwill View Post
Otherwise, I agree with you. But I have saved a huge amount of money with their free 2 day shipping. And 90% of the time, I can't find what I'm looking for cheaper. So Amazon it is...
Since having to pay sales tax...the only time I find REALLY good deals on Amazon for the things I generally buy is during the holidays. And even then I don't buy as much anymore from them.

Most of what I get from places like amazon, I can easily get sales tax free for similar pricing at other online retailers. Or for same or close to it price, just drive there and buy it with no wait.
Sarlacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #23
CKOPOCTb
 
TeknoKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Bklyn, NY
Posts: 10,416
Thanked 271 Times in 156 Posts
^ word
TeknoKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:36 PM   #24
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 38
Posts: 44,364
Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
Where I live Fed Ex used to deliver, and the packages were left on my friend door.

Now, I see ALL the amazon packages being delivered by USPS...and instead of our inept USPS using the lock boxes or leaving pick up notices in our mailboxes...they just leave the packages stacked on the ground right inside our gate...free to anyone who might want to walk off with one.

I HATE USPS...and this has been an issue for well over a year...but USPS is protected...so they don't give a fuck.

Amazon throwing them a lifeline for Sunday delivery...fuck them both.
friend door = front door
Sarlacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #25
I drive a Subata.
iTrader: (1)
 
JS + BRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Socal
Age: 32
Posts: 19,818
Thanked 2,228 Times in 1,388 Posts
Oh damn, the prime membership fee was $79 a year? Didn't even know that. I had it for so many years already.
JS + BRZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:44 PM   #26
Sold acid to L.RonHubbard
 
CUNextTuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: off the grid
Age: 29
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 148 Times in 107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
Im becoming less impressed with amazon every day.

Its sucks enough sales tax started having to be enforced here in CA...I automatically don't use them anywhere NEAR as much as I used to.

But their streaming service is awful, the layout sucks, the interface blows, its impossible to see whats new and whats free vs pay as they mix it all together. I RARELY use it...like once.

And now its seems like they have stopped using fed-ex and ups and using USPS...which SUCKS HUGE NUTS. I don't care about Sunday delivery...I hate that they are life lining that piece of shit operation.

If there is a price increase, I will cancel my account. Simple.
Dude, YES.

It's UPS Surepost.. I'm actually not sure who's to blame, UPS or Amazon, though I suspect the latter. They have UPS do most of the delivery, mileage-wise, and then dump the package to USPS locally so that they have to do the most difficult and most expensive leg of the trip. It's total fucking bullshit.

Now that I think about it, Amazon and UPS are probably both to blame. It saves both Amazon and UPS money, while fucking USPS and the consumer. Also, this now means that your "guaranteed two day shipping" is really guaranteed to make it to the local post office in two days, then wait another 4 days for the post office to actually get it to you.

I have a free student account for now, but I'm definitely not renewing the service next time around.
CUNextTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #27
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Age: 37
Posts: 18,781
Thanked 959 Times in 593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog-Type-S View Post
I assume you don't have netflix?
I have Netflix and Hulu Plus.

Prime has more of what I watch.

And 80% is UPS here. USPS isn't great, but it beats the shit out of Lasership.

Last edited by CocheseUGA; 01-30-2014 at 08:01 PM.
CocheseUGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:19 PM   #28
cameras R my crack
 
jupitersolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va.
Age: 51
Posts: 36,831
Thanked 964 Times in 570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday View Post

Now that I think about it, Amazon and UPS are probably both to blame. It saves both Amazon and UPS money, while fucking USPS and the consumer. Also, this now means that your "guaranteed two day shipping" is really guaranteed to make it to the local post office in two days, then wait another 4 days for the post office to actually get it to you.
This is not correct, two day means, two days to your house. Unless they change the policy, can you link to the website?
jupitersolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #29
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Age: 37
Posts: 18,781
Thanked 959 Times in 593 Posts
If an item doesn't get to you in their two-day window, you're supposed to complain and you get a free month of Prime as compensation, up to a year.

If it doesn't get to you within two days, complain. I've had one thing ever not get here when they said when they were responsible for shipping.
CocheseUGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:24 PM   #30
Sold acid to L.RonHubbard
 
CUNextTuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: off the grid
Age: 29
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 148 Times in 107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitersolo View Post
This is not correct, two day means, two days to your house. Unless they change the policy, can you link to the website?
Of course it's not the policy! I'm just saying that this is effectively what happens when they ship with UPS Surepost. Google "UPS Surepost Amazon" and you find a plethora of people complaining about the experience I just described.
CUNextTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:25 PM   #31
Sold acid to L.RonHubbard
 
CUNextTuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: off the grid
Age: 29
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 148 Times in 107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocheseUGA View Post
If an item doesn't get to you in their two-day window, you're supposed to complain and you get a free month of Prime as compensation, up to a year.

If it doesn't get to you within two days, complain. I've had one thing ever not get here when they said when they were responsible for shipping.
Good idear.. I'm usually too lazy to do something like this.

On the other hand, complaining on reddit will probably get your problem solved more quickly than trying to get ahold of customer service.
CUNextTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:29 PM   #32
cameras R my crack
 
jupitersolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va.
Age: 51
Posts: 36,831
Thanked 964 Times in 570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocheseUGA View Post
If an item doesn't get to you in their two-day window, you're supposed to complain and you get a free month of Prime as compensation, up to a year.

If it doesn't get to you within two days, complain. I've had one thing ever not get here when they said when they were responsible for shipping.
If I ever have an issue I call or email, Have twice with Lazership, both times was given monetary credit to my account and item overnighted.

I'm not going to look badly at amazon for what other companies do. If they do enough wrong, things will change. And Lasership being used for me has gone done a lot. If USPS is the problem, going to be a problem if others use to ship to you.

Paying taxes, not amazon faults. I don't mind paying the taxes. If you order out of state, you're suppose to file with state anyways.
jupitersolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:32 PM   #33
cameras R my crack
 
jupitersolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va.
Age: 51
Posts: 36,831
Thanked 964 Times in 570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday View Post
Of course it's not the policy! I'm just saying that this is effectively what happens when they ship with UPS Surepost. Google "UPS Surepost Amazon" and you find a plethora of people complaining about the experience I just described.
So you're just pumping up your opinion on it?
jupitersolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:33 PM   #34
cameras R my crack
 
jupitersolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fairfax, Va.
Age: 51
Posts: 36,831
Thanked 964 Times in 570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday View Post
Good idear.. I'm usually too lazy to do something like this.

On the other hand, complaining on reddit will probably get your problem solved more quickly than trying to get ahold of customer service.
Quicker? It's an email or phone call away. Again pumping!
jupitersolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:41 PM   #35
Sold acid to L.RonHubbard
 
CUNextTuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: off the grid
Age: 29
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 148 Times in 107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitersolo View Post
So you're just pumping up your opinion on it?
Do you work for Amazon? o.O

It's a fact that UPS Surepost works the way I described - UPS does the bigger, cheaper part of the delivery and then dumps the package off to USPS to do the local, more expensive part. It should be obvious why this is cost effective for UPS and also cheaper for Amazon.

In the end, there are a lot more things that could go wrong in preventing your package from getting there on time (enter USPS, which isn't as reliable as UPS or Fedex).. so overall you're just less likely to get the package in two days.

It's my opinion that Amazon sucks for doing this.
CUNextTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:41 PM   #36
Sold acid to L.RonHubbard
 
CUNextTuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: off the grid
Age: 29
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 148 Times in 107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitersolo View Post
Quicker? It's an email or phone call away. Again pumping!
That one was a joke! Pump you!
CUNextTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:51 PM   #37
astronaut
 
AZuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,399
Thanked 1,486 Times in 858 Posts
I've always gotten items within 2 days via Prime. I've even gotten some items delivered the next day.

It probably helps that there's a fulfillment center nearby (60 miles away) though.
AZuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #38
The Third Ball
 
Sarlacc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Age: 38
Posts: 44,364
Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitersolo View Post

Paying taxes, not amazon faults. I don't mind paying the taxes. If you order out of state, you're suppose to file with state anyways.
Never blamed them...but it makes their relevance in my life less worthwhile.

Two days does mean two does...only had a missed delivery once a couple years ago...called, complained, got credit.

I mean really...who files tax free purchases...i didn't think so.
Sarlacc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:50 PM   #39
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,605
Thanked 63 Times in 43 Posts
zes
Anachostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:41 PM   #40
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 34
Posts: 172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarlacc View Post
Where I live Fed Ex used to deliver, and the packages were left on my friend door.

Now, I see ALL the amazon packages being delivered by USPS...and instead of our inept USPS using the lock boxes or leaving pick up notices in our mailboxes...they just leave the packages stacked on the ground right inside our gate...free to anyone who might want to walk off with one.

I HATE USPS...and this has been an issue for well over a year...but USPS is protected...so they don't give a fuck.

Amazon throwing them a lifeline for Sunday delivery...fuck them both.
Amazon participates in the Carrier Release program with USPS. Amazon parcels almost always say "Carrier - Leave if no response" on the label. The mail carrier is SUPPOSED to attempt the delivery at the door first to see if the recipient is home. If no one is home the parcel can be left there and a notice is supposed to be placed in the mailbox listing the location of the parcel. It is up to the sender (Amazon) to make you whole if some asshole steals your parcel.

https://about.usps.com/postal-bullet...l/updt_005.htm
DonnieDarko8221 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advance running boards installation giovane 2G RDX DIY & FAQ 12 07-08-2016 10:46 PM
CLOSED: LEGO Sets for sale! gatrhumpy Non-Automotive & Motorcycle Sales 19 12-31-2015 04:22 PM
2008 TL Type-S restoration underway! LogicWavelength 3G TL Photograph Gallery 33 11-01-2015 09:38 AM
Movie: Green Inferno Yumcha Ramblings 4 09-23-2015 10:41 AM
Maintaining Transmission After Engine Swap ghuns Second Generation TL (1999-2003) 5 09-16-2015 04:26 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.