How do you clean a milkshake spill? - AcuraZine Community
AcuraZine Acura Forums Home Acura CL Forums Acura ILX Forums Acura MDX Forums Acura NSX Forums Acura RDX ForumsAcura RL ForumsAcura RSX ForumsAcura TL ForumsAcura TSX ForumsAcuraZine ZDX DiscussionAcuraZine Regional DiscussionAcuraZine Off Topic Discussion

Go Back   AcuraZine Community > AcuraZine TSX Community > First Generation TSX Discussion (2004-2008) > Problems & Fixes
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Albums FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark All Read ExperienceUsed CarsVendor DirectoryGarage
Search
Welcome to AcuraZine Community

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2006, 8:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Garage is empty, add now

Trader Rating: (0)
How do you clean a milkshake spill?

I'm so pissed right now...
After a long day of work, I didn't feel like making anything at home, so stopped by Chik-Fil-A to just grab something to eat. Decided to substitute the drink with a Strawberry milkshake. yummy. I get home, park. and as I was taking the milkshake out of the cupholder, the top came loose and then the cup hit the center armrest as I was trying to stop it from spilling... made it worse and milkshake poured all over the center console, part of the drivers seat, between the driver side seat and center, into the seat belt buckle, into the E-brake gap (its a 6MT).... I ran into the house and grabbed paper towels and cleaned up as much as I can (what I can see), but I know there's a lot like in the gaps and places that I cannot see or reach.

Is this going to cause any problems later on? like break the power seats or anything?

Funny thing, a cherry was stuck way under the seat belt buckle between the driver's seat and the center console, so I had to use a long nosed pliers to get it out. All this in the pouring rain..... so pissed at myself....
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Acurazine!
slimbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:18 PM   #2
私はより良い
2006 Acura TSX

Points: 7,607, Level: 58 Points: 7,607, Level: 58 Points: 7,607, Level: 58
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
try compressed air, you dont want ur wife or girlfriend getting into your car and finding a cherry
cybereclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 8:35 PM   #3
Registered Member
Garage is empty, add now

Go RENT a LOANER from the dealer with the same SEAT color,

1) Exchange the seat without them knowing....
2) You did not hear this from me =D

***this is stealing hahahahahaa, but hey....stuff happens, you shuold see my sisters car, it got Pepsi, Milk Tea, all the liquids you can think of spilled all over the floor already.
ron8818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 8:49 PM   #4
Registered Member
2010 Infiniti G37xS

Points: 17,555, Level: 84 Points: 17,555, Level: 84 Points: 17,555, Level: 84
Activity: 10.5%
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron8818
Go RENT a LOANER from the dealer with the same SEAT color,

1) Exchange the seat without them knowing....
2) You did not hear this from me =D

***this is stealing hahahahahaa, but hey....stuff happens, you shuold see my sisters car, it got Pepsi, Milk Tea, all the liquids you can think of spilled all over the floor already.

For the console, just take your time and take it apart, carefully, and clean it thoroughly. As for the seats, I'm not a big person on taking drinks in my car, which I made a strict rule never to let anyone have drinks in my car, hence I never had that problem, so I'm a bit stumped there.
EuRTSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 8:49 PM
AcuraZine
Acura Integra

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit

Tags
2008, acura, car, center, clean, cleaning, console, drink, inside, milk, milkshake, shake, spill, spilled, tl