AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   Dating & Relationships (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/)
-   -   Wife wants a lap dance!! Suggestions? (https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/wife-wants-lap-dance-suggestions-372814/)

ironchef10 08-27-2007 10:13 AM

Wife wants a lap dance!! Suggestions?

So we're planning a trip to LA to visit relatives in a few weeks. My wife has told me on several occasions that she wants to go to a strip club and get a lap dance. Hmmmmm ok. :naughty: It's been several years since I've been to a strip club, and while I wouldn't have a problem going alone or with the guys, taking my wife (or any woman for that matter) might be a bit different. I also thought that doing this away from the hometown would be better.

Does anyone know the usual protocol? How is this arranged and the cost? Are private lap dances really "private" or is there a bouncer there watching you? Is touching allowed or not allowed? I've heard this rule tends to vary depending upon whether a man or a woman is getting the lap dance, and it is kind of up to the dancer as to how far they want to let you go.

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to go? I've heard some clubs are nicer than others, and I really don't want to take her to some dump. Any info anyone can give would be helpful! :thumbsup:

Whiskers 08-27-2007 10:31 AM

My wife has had 2-3 lap dances....No biggie...I think the stippers let them tough more of their goodies as well... :mad:

Pug 08-27-2007 01:59 PM

At the "classier" places (if there can be such a thing, but 'Scores' in NYC comes to mind) - it's pretty commonplace to see couples. Enjoy - but bring a lot of $20s !

GIBSON6594 08-27-2007 02:26 PM

:ibbustedjack:

Whiskers 08-27-2007 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by GIBSON6594
:ibbustedjack:

:crickets:

LSBoogie 08-27-2007 02:35 PM

The club we go to is $25 for a lap dance (2 songs). The women definately get more "attention" then the men and are often allowed more contact. The general rule is no touching but that depends alot on the dancer/club/customer in general.

Every club will have a different private area, most have a seperate section with multiple chairs/recliner things in a group that is out of sight from other customers and more secluded but don't think big brother isn't watching cuz he is.

I have only been to one club in TX somewhere that actually had a room where just you and the entertainer went but it was somewhere around $200.

What i would reccommend is sit at the stage with your wife and watch all the attention she gets. Eventually, she'll find the dancer that makes her laugh and is playful, buy her a dance from that girl.

Me and the boys have been bitten a few times by picking the "hotest" girl for a lap dance only to find out she was no fun so, if the wife is looking for a one time thrill type of thing, make sure to pick the right one.

Oh and yes, bring lots of money!

Pete1burn 08-27-2007 02:49 PM

My wife wants a lap dance too, but I don't know any high class strip clubs in Boston. The cheesy ones I've been to once or twice are all open, so while you're getting a private dance, half the place is looking your way.

Not a good place to bring your wife/gf.

AdamNJ 08-28-2007 10:32 AM

This thread makes me want to go to a strip club right now.

Ashburner 08-28-2007 11:41 AM

get her one asap. my woman knows that if we go to a strip cub, rules can and will be bent. of course all women are different but you already know you have a cool one. drink your poison of choice and if things go right, you may both be getting a private dance at your place. yes, i have been there and more than once.

oh yeah, wear a rubber

ironchef10 08-28-2007 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ashburner
get her one asap. my woman knows that if we go to a strip cub, rules can and will be bent. of course all women are different but you already know you have a cool one. drink your poison of choice and if things go right, you may both be getting a private dance at your place. yes, i have been there and more than once.

oh yeah, wear a rubber

She's really cool, yes. :thumbsup:

I talked to a buddy who says that the times he's gone to strip clubs with women or seen women there, that the dancers like them better than men and go a lot farther with them.

At the club, I'd defenitely just sit back and watch. Don't need to be tossed out on the sidewalk!

Mizouse 08-28-2007 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by AdamNJ
This thread makes me want to go to a strip club right now.

me too.

TSX Nightwalker 08-29-2007 10:16 PM

Ummmmm...why don't YOU just give her a lapdance? Hmmmmmmm? I think that would be more interesing! :naughty:

Ken1997TL 08-29-2007 10:18 PM

:werd:

Get creative and do you own

SaraWI 08-30-2007 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by LSBoogie
The club we go to is $25 for a lap dance (2 songs). The women definately get more "attention" then the men and are often allowed more contact. The general rule is no touching but that depends alot on the dancer/club/customer in general.

Every club will have a different private area, most have a seperate section with multiple chairs/recliner things in a group that is out of sight from other customers and more secluded but don't think big brother isn't watching cuz he is.

I have only been to one club in TX somewhere that actually had a room where just you and the entertainer went but it was somewhere around $200.

What i would reccommend is sit at the stage with your wife and watch all the attention she gets. Eventually, she'll find the dancer that makes her laugh and is playful, buy her a dance from that girl.

Me and the boys have been bitten a few times by picking the "hotest" girl for a lap dance only to find out she was no fun so, if the wife is looking for a one time thrill type of thing, make sure to pick the right one.

Oh and yes, bring lots of money!

Spoken like a true strip club veteran. :thumbsup: I am a female and have frequented strip clubs and also did get a lap dance. I agree to pick a more "upscale" club since they are likely to have a slightly more private area. Yes, most dancers are more open to women and will allow more touching (meaning they touch her) than the guys, but it very much depends on the club and the dancer. Personally, the girl I had seemed kinda uncomfortable with a chick and they are used to being rough with the guys (I am not accustomed to being slapped in the face by huge breasts..lol) so this was not really that sexy to me. They are trained to make a guy enjoy the dance, not a chick, so I was really not that turned on at all. But, I wanted to try it once, so I thought I'd give it a shot. That being said, it's totally worth the experience, so let her have her fun and I'm sure she'll be grateful later that night :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eggplant-EX 08-30-2007 01:34 AM

um, you're in NV and you have no idea where to go for a lap dance????

LOL!

Ashburner 08-30-2007 12:10 PM

i've gotten bj's in clubs before without handing out a single dollar. many of those girls just want to be saved and meet mr right. the dirty ones hit on your girl. i'n teling you, play your cards right and the champagne room will have a whole new meaning. oh, and let me suggest MOET & CHANDON White Star. It makes their g-strings wet like an extra virgin olive oil (and no, thay are virgins, dont get your hopes up)

Pull_T 09-02-2007 05:05 AM

Seems like you have the proper outlook here. The thing to keep in mind here is that is was a fantasy that she shared with you. In other words, she wants to have a bit of fun and then interact with you afterwards. It is as much about her wanting to titilate you as it is her satisfying any of her own desires.

You live near Reno so get yourself a weekend there at a nice to very nice place. Take the concierge aside and be frank with the man....let him know you want to go to a club that can cater to a couple out for a night of fun in a classy way. Then head to the club.

This next part is going to depend a bit on your own feel but IMO, let your wife run the show and do the tipping, talking and choosing. You are there for the show and not so much to participate. Watch...make the occasional eye contact...and be passive...your reward comes later. Let her cut loose and engagr in whatever she feels comfortable in.