cu2wagon "Build" Thread - 2014 Tech Wagon FSM

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 09:25 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Talking cu2wagon "Build" Thread - 2014 Tech Wagon FSM

Figured I'd start a consolidated thread to keep a running tally of the stuff I do. I guess this could be considered a "build" thread except I keep trying to convince myself that I'm not going to go overboard on this car. It's supposed to be a daily driver/kid hauler not a project.
But we'll see... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This first bit is a rehash of my introduction thread from a while ago (originally posted 29-Aug-2014):

My name is Joe and this is my 2014 Wagon w/ Tech Package, Forged Silver Metallic

Parked in the driveway after the trip home from the dealer. I've always been a Toyota guy (still am) but the wife's 2003 Accord proved to be such a solid little car that when it came time to replace my truck, I figured why the heck not get another Accord!

Would have loved it if I could have gotten a manual transmission and/or a V6 and especially if it was RWD. But the wagon front is pretty slim in the US and I can't argue with the Honda reliability, so here we are...

Of course, Honda/Acura went out of their way to totally crap up a perfectly good design by including that hideous (IMO) beak. So first thing up was to peruse some options from ɹǝpun uʍop. Thank you, some random person in Australia for getting hit by a wallaby or a drop bear or something and wrecking your car. Their pain was my gain!

So a couple hours of sweating in the morning heat and the proboscis rhinoplasty was a success!

The clips underneath the headlights almost beat me but I emerged victorious at the end.

And the final bit of the initial saga is to complete the transformation at the rear of the vehicle because this simply won't do:

Soon to be debadged and Honda-fied.

Last edited by cu2wagon; 11-27-2016 at 05:17 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by cu2wagon:
nats007 (12-29-2015), rockstar143 (12-21-2015), xtcnrice (12-18-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 08:18 AM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nice, welcome to the wagon club. you can check out my thread jam0837.

mine is the family hauler, dd, 2 kids and a pitbull. and i too came from a g35 but a coupe for the same reasons.

enjoy the car, i do
The following users liked this post:
cu2wagon (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by jam0837
mine is the family hauler, dd, 2 kids and a pitbull. and i too came from a g35 but a coupe for the same reasons.
Had to get rid of my truck (2000 Tacoma) when we had our kid. A little'n and 2 large dobermans just didn't jive. I spent quite a lot of time looking for the right car; started out looking for a 2009 Subaru Legacy GT -> 2009 Subaru Outback GT -> late model Infiniti G35 Sedan -> late model Infiniti EX35 -> Acura TSX Wagon.

Really wanted a wagon, really wanted RWD, really wanted MT, really wanted some power. Started making concessions, trade offs, and sacrifices and in the end the Honda reliability is what won out. Looking at P/W ratios and gas economy and found that the TSX Wagon was just about equal to the wife's 2003 Accord coupe. Figured that I could live with that and here we are!
Old 12-19-2014, 09:59 AM

Acura de-badge and rear H emblem swap

Next thing up was to de-badge the "ACURA" and "TSX" emblems, pull the "A" logo and replace it with the "H" logo.

Picked up the "H" emblem from Europe somewhere, P/N 75701-TL4-G00:

And did the deed:

The old "A" emblem popped right off with a bit of fishing line behind the tape at the top of the emblem, and the badge lettering came off the same way. Took a bit of elbow grease to get the sticky tape residue off and I still need to give it a good clean and buff but I think it looks pretty good now.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
Nice pick up. I drove a wagon about a month and a half ago, I enjoyed it!
cu2wagon (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 10:19 AM

Swapping wheel center caps

So the next, and last, thing that *needed* to get done was swapping out the wheel caps. As it was:

I did a bit of research and found that there were two types of center caps Honda had for the stock wheels. The first was a chrome "H" on a painted cap and the second was a black "H" on a brushed aluminum look decal. A quick trip to the garage and I found center caps that were on the stock wheels we took off my wife's Accord were the same part number as the second style. I really wanted to go with the chrome style so I dug through some Honda parts lists and got a set of option caps for the new HPD wheels. When they arrived I found the caps were sort of a mirrored chrome - the sort of worked but I wasn't in love with them. Second try was for a different set of HPD wheels and they're pretty much spot on.

-Top Left is the cap for the newest 18" HPD wheel. I don't like these because the cap itself is almost a mirror finish. It would work but I wanted something closer to the silver painted finish of the stock wheels.

-Top Right is the basic Honda cap used all over. I have a set from my 2003 Accord and it is the same part number as one of the Euro Accord wheels. You also find them on everything from Civics to Oddyseys and more. The finish is almost a brushed aluminum look and appears to be an adhesive sticker of some sort. The "H" is black printed, not a silver emblem like I was really looking for.

-Bottom Left is the ones I'm going with, from the newest 17" HPD wheels. The silver is identical as far as I can tell and they sit just short of flush with the face of the wheels.

-Bottom Right is the stock Acura caps.

Honestly, I don't really like the inset look of the Acura caps so I was looking for a more flush Honda style. When they're installed they sit just shy of flush with the face of the TSX wheels so there is still a little bit of that recessed look.

Comparing the stock Acura caps with the Honda caps I ended up going with:

And this is the final result on the car:

Somehow I neglected to take an overall picture of the car with the new caps but really, it's not much to look at...

So now the Accord-ification of the Wagon is complete:

Front Grille Swap
Rear Emblem De-Badge
Rear Logo Swap
Wheel Cap Swap

And to paraphrase Slim Thug, "so many H's on my car, bitches think it stands for H-Town"
xtcnrice (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 10:28 AM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Received 1,112 Likes on 876 Posts
What about the air bag cover, navigation start up screen, logo on the dvd unit, side sills, etc.? lol jk, I wouldn't go through the trouble of H-ifying the interior bits. Well done. Very clean.
cu2wagon (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by xtcnrice
What about the air bag cover, navigation start up screen, logo on the dvd unit, side sills, etc.? lol jk, I wouldn't go through the trouble of H-ifying the interior bits. Well done. Very clean.
Oh, believe me, I've thought about it! My beautiful, patient, and understanding wife just looks at me like . She's been a really good sport about it and actually hated the Acura beak more than I did so she's been okay so far with the external changes. (I may or may not neglect to mention how much it all costs... but that's another topic!)

I did get into the engine compartment to swap out the engine and intake covers; that'll get posted next.

Sills are a possibility. I'm weighing trying to get some Accord units from abroad against making some custom aluminum w/ EL backlighting versions. Not high on the list of priorities right now.

Everything else will likely stay as it is. Need to draw the line somewhere before I'm sourcing window glass from Australia or something.
xtcnrice (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Graphite Ghost

Received 405 Likes on 324 Posts
yeah the engine covers are a good deal....and a rebadge.

the big one is the airbag
cu2wagon (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
Congrats and beautiful car.

I bought my 2012 CPO wagon last month. Also have 2 kids. Already have a sports car, and wife has Mazda5.

I went from a Mazdaspeed3 2010 to a 2013 Lexus CT200h to this wagon.

Manual was a must. Really shopped 2015 WRX, but I prefer the wagon/hatch.

So after all compromise, of no manual etc, decided to give the TSX wagon a go, love it so far.

Then again coming from a CT200h of 27K miles of driving last year, the TSX feels faster than my Lotus on the daily commute with 2 young kids.

I did the debadge on the rear first day I got home. Haven't done anything else.

The rear view camera is horrendous, but I live with it. I wish the headlights and tail lights had more "jewel LED" like my Lexus had, but oh well.

For the price I paid (no 2014 were around the state last month), I am ok with the old tech, and 2D nav.

I also don't want to mod, like you, but hanging on this forum isn't helping.

So coilovers/springs and wheels will be a must for me.

THen that is it (what I tell myself). Haven't figured out a way to source the front grille yet.
cu2wagon (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by robpp
yeah the engine covers are a good deal....and a rebadge.

the big one is the airbag
Yeah, I like the little touch of replacing the covers under the hood. I'm hesitant to do anything with the airbag. Especially with all the Takata mess going on right now. With my luck I'd replace it and then get recalled and have to swap back. Or have a service writer note the change and get denied on future warranty work or something. I figure everything else is purely cosmetic but the airbag is functional safety equipment. Don't want to rock that boat too much!

Originally Posted by 2012wagon
So after all compromise, of no manual etc, decided to give the TSX wagon a go, love it so far.
Then again coming from a CT200h of 27K miles of driving last year, the TSX feels faster than my Lotus on the daily commute with 2 young kids.
I did the debadge on the rear first day I got home. Haven't done anything else.
I also don't want to mod, like you, but hanging on this forum isn't helping.
So coilovers/springs and wheels will be a must for me.
Ha ha. Sounds the same. I totally made a list of "things I need" for my new car and ended up with nearly nothing but somehow am still fairly pleased. I think that's probably because I've also got a toy car stashed away in the garage. And oddly enough (well probably not) I was considering an Elise years ago; still'd like to get one some day.

My first, first thing was taking off the hideous front plate/mount. I barely had the ignition off in my driveway before I had a screwdriver out pulling it off.

I'll look at suspension in a year or two. I always have a hard time pulling perfectly good suspension bits but I know I can't wait 60,000 miles to blow a shock before swapping them. And wheels, well, I already checked out what the TL Type-S Honeycombs look like. More to come there...
Old 12-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Safety Car

^^

Yeah I got nothing on my list for this car, except for wagon/hatch and over 200HP. LOL.

Oh well, being on car #39, I guess, change is inevitable.

If you are out in LA, come on out, you can drive my Elise. I am going to get an Atom next, for the track days.

Does the TAKATA effect us on this car?

LMAO, I bought the car 11am. At 1135am, I had the hideous front plate off (glad no front holes) and at 1245pm, I had the rear debadged.

I used to be the guy with the $5000 parts sitting in the garage, before the car came home. I decided I didn't want to be that guy.

My CPO wagon has 25K miles on it. I am trying not to buy wheels/suspension already, and try to "slow down" the process.

Thanks for the PM!
cu2wagon (12-19-2014)
Old 12-19-2014, 12:32 PM

Engine and intake cover swap

Since it was relatively cheap and really easy I went ahead and swapped out the bits under the hood for Honda parts.

Acura engine and intake covers before:

Parts. I've seen folks say Civic Si parts work; I happened to track these down as 2009 Accord I4 engine bits. Cross referencing, the part numbers are the same but the fiche images look slightly different. Not sure why/what that's all about but regardless:

Honda bits installed and a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth and we have this:

And a fun little "easter egg" found behind the Acura coil cover:

Something to note, and this delayed me for a while, but swapping the intake cover requires a new mounting bracket due to the different moldings of the plastic part. Anyone undertaking this swap, make sure to buy the two corresponding brackets for the Honda cover, P/N 06171-R41-305. Comes with the bracket and the engine attachment bolt (need qty. 2 per cover). You can reuse the same cover mounting bolts that attach the cover to the bracket.
Old 12-19-2014, 12:43 PM

If you are out in LA, come on out, you can drive my Elise. I am going to get an Atom next, for the track days.

Does the TAKATA effect us on this car?
Houston right now, but I'll be in LA for work sometime next year. I'll look you up.

We went to a track day with a bunch of Lotus guys a few years back. One dude had an Atom there and spent most of his track time heading backwards into the grass. I think he spent more time hooked up to a tractor getting pulled out than he spent driving it!

I don't think the Takata issues affects the TSX yet, but to me it seems pretty wide spread so who knows if it'll be expanded.
Old 12-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Safety Car

I like the Honda Valve cover swap, but after having bunch of hondas through the 80s and 90s, I am glad my TSX has no VTEC stickers anywhere

Originally Posted by cu2wagon
Houston right now, but I'll be in LA for work sometime next year. I'll look you up.

We went to a track day with a bunch of Lotus guys a few years back. One dude had an Atom there and spent most of his track time heading backwards into the grass. I think he spent more time hooked up to a tractor getting pulled out than he spent driving it!

I don't think the Takata issues affects the TSX yet, but to me it seems pretty wide spread so who knows if it'll be expanded.
Let me know.

I run with the Lotus Challenge Series. I have lots of family in Houston (Woodlands, Galleria, Sugarland), so last 14 years we have spent 4th of july (worst time) in Houston.

Sorry don't want to derail your thread.

MORE PICS PLEASE
cu2wagon (12-19-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 10:18 AM

I like the Honda Valve cover swap, but after having bunch of hondas through the 80s and 90s, I am glad my TSX has no VTEC stickers anywhere

Let me know.

I run with the Lotus Challenge Series. I have lots of family in Houston (Woodlands, Galleria, Sugarland), so last 14 years we have spent 4th of july (worst time) in Houston.

Sorry don't want to derail your thread.

MORE PICS PLEASE
No worries about a derail; it's all relevant! Hit me up the next time you're in the Houston area.

I've been looking at different exhaust tips. I know a lot of folks go with the AP2 S2000 tips but just from looking at some in the parking lot at work, I'm not 100% on them. I sort of like the new oval tips that are coming on the Accord Sport so I might look into those.

--Joe
Old 12-22-2014, 10:33 AM

Honeycombs

Probably the last little bit of pictures for the year...

I was rotating the tires on our Accord and decided to pop a couple over on to the Wagon just to see how they look. I really liked the Honeycombs and they really set off the Accord when we put them on so I was hoping to like them as much on the Wagon.

I'm not totally sold though. I like the offset and I love the design but I'm not sure about the dark wheels on such a light car. I'm pondering what it would look like to get them refinished in a lighter grey or silver closer to the stock TSX wheels.

It was getting late and I was getting tired (heh, no pun intended) of wrangling wheels around so I didn't bother moving vehicles to get good un-shadowed shots.

Shitty shadow picture with stock wheels:

Too much gaps:

Shitty shadow picture with TL Type-S wheels:

Eight inch wheel fills out the fender mo' betta:

Tire size is slightly different so the Wagon looks a bit like a lifted with the honeycombs. Still need to do some thinking on this one but I'm leaning more towards not running the Type-S. TBD.

Aaaaannnnnd, that's probably if for me this year. Back in 2015 with more nonsense!
iSeeYouTwo (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Safety Car

No worries about a derail; it's all relevant! Hit me up the next time you're in the Houston area.

I've been looking at different exhaust tips. I know a lot of folks go with the AP2 S2000 tips but just from looking at some in the parking lot at work, I'm not 100% on them. I sort of like the new oval tips that are coming on the Accord Sport so I might look into those.

--Joe
I had a 2007 S2000 for two years. THe exhaust tip on that and the new 2014 Accord Sport is the same (exterior). Different is the interior pipe opening.

I like the design. On the sedan body, the AP2 exhaust seems to far outside.

I can't decide to just get some bigger tips aftermarket or AP2 tips to give a more pronounced look.

Man we sound like ricers, talking about exhaust tips!
cu2wagon (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Safety Car

Honeycombs look good. But need a little less offsit, to be more flush, nad a bit meatier tire.

I think the darker wheels look good on your lighter car.

There is a great set of Enkei honeycomb with the right size and offset on the other TSX site. My issue is the wheel is too dark, and my car is too dark, otherwise I would just buy those.

Happy holidays
cu2wagon (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Drifting

Received 657 Likes on 478 Posts
Looks great! Coilovers next?
cu2wagon (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 11:21 AM

I had a 2007 S2000 for two years. THe exhaust tip on that and the new 2014 Accord Sport is the same (exterior). Different is the interior pipe opening.

I like the design. On the sedan body, the AP2 exhaust seems to far outside.

I can't decide to just get some bigger tips aftermarket or AP2 tips to give a more pronounced look.

Man we sound like ricers, talking about exhaust tips!
Good to know. My next step would be tracking down and chatting up folks at work with those cars to see if I could borrow their tips for a quick fit check. That probably doesn't seem odd to non-car people, right? ha ha!

But I have the thought in the back of my mind that a Mugen exhaust would probably sound nice and thus I should save my $$$ for that instead of doing a tin can replacement on what I already have.

Honeycombs look good. But need a little less offsit, to be more flush, nad a bit meatier tire.

I think the darker wheels look good on your lighter car.

There is a great set of Enkei honeycomb with the right size and offset on the other TSX site. My issue is the wheel is too dark, and my car is too dark, otherwise I would just buy those.

Happy holidays
I flip flopped on the color aspect. I've always done dark wheels on dark cars. This is my first really light color car and it's got me stumped. I see a lot of kids with neon colors. Maybe I'll get one wheel done in the first four colors of highlighter I find in my desk...

Nah, probably not.
Old 12-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Safety Car

I like neon colors. I ordered a Krypton Green Elise, changed it to Chrome Orange, and then ended up with Chilli Red. LOL. Should have done the Krypton Green.

Oh well.

Link to Mugen Exhaust?
cu2wagon (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Safety Car

Ap2 TIP is plug and play. No fit issues. The guy with teh Vortex Blue Wagon in Oklahoma has it on his car.
cu2wagon (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by iSeeYouTwo
Looks great! Coilovers next?
Not quite next, but eventually. Maybe. I *like* the idea, but I *know* coilovers would be overkill.

More than likely I'll put together a set of KYB AGX and Eibach springs. I did that with my old 240SX and was very pleased with how things turned out. Not extreme, functional, and much better appearance wise.

I'm not going to end up cambered and tucked like some other folks. I actually think it looks pretty nice but I'm not willing to give up the functionality and usability that I got this car for! If I can take an inch or so of gap out of the the fender, I'll be content.

Although, if a set of coilovers fell into my lap or something; I wouldn't let it go to waste...
Old 12-22-2014, 01:08 PM

I like neon colors. I ordered a Krypton Green Elise, changed it to Chrome Orange, and then ended up with Chilli Red. LOL. Should have done the Krypton Green.

Oh well.

Link to Mugen Exhaust?
Back in 2005 or so, I was thinking about an Elise but had a pretty strict set of conditions. I wasn't willing to buy new and it had to be the Krypton Green with low miles, etc. and I couldn't ever really find one that fit the bill. I still think about that every few years and go looking for my proverbial "white unicorn" which is really a terribad green color. Maybe some day. Although I suppose I'm only a vinyl wrap-job away from getting that offensive color on any vehicle.

Exhaust: Mugen Sports Exhaust System, 2009-14 Acura TSX & TSX Wagon CU2 CW2, 18000-XLL-K0S0 - HeelToe Automotive
2012wagon (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Safety Car

Thanks for the link! THere is always time for unicorn cars.

I too need the 1 inch drop, and some flush wheels.
cu2wagon (12-22-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 01:53 PM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Good to know. My next step would be tracking down and chatting up folks at work with those cars to see if I could borrow their tips for a quick fit check. That probably doesn't seem odd to non-car people, right? ha ha!

But I have the thought in the back of my mind that a Mugen exhaust would probably sound nice and thus I should save my $$$ for that instead of doing a tin can replacement on what I already have.

I flip flopped on the color aspect. I've always done dark wheels on dark cars. This is my first really light color car and it's got me stumped. I see a lot of kids with neon colors. Maybe I'll get one wheel done in the first four colors of highlighter I find in my desk...

Nah, probably not.
chouonthis had the Mugen exhaust on his wagon. It "fits", but the tips are a little sunk (a non-issue on the sedan apparently). He has a build thread on here for you to check out. AFAIK, that's the reason why he sold them and decided to get magnaflows instead.

I'd love a Mugen catback though... just can't justify the hefty price tag. I'm thinking Fujitsubo.
The following 2 users liked this post by xtcnrice:
2012wagon (12-22-2014), cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 01:59 PM
Safety Car

^^
If you know anybody traveling through Japan, just a FYI its a lot cheaper to bring them that way.

I have a Fujitsubo on my 35K mint 1985 Corolla GTS, and I also hand carried an Arqray Titatinum for my Elise.

Lot cheaper to buy them that way via Narita.

I will check out that other wagon you suggested, and see how the magnaflows look.
The following 2 users liked this post by 2012wagon:
cu2wagon (12-22-2014), xtcnrice (12-23-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by xtcnrice
chouonthis had the Mugen exhaust on his wagon. It "fits", but the tips are a little sunk (a non-issue on the sedan apparently). He has a build thread on here for you to check out. AFAIK, that's the reason why he sold them and decided to get magnaflows instead.

I'd love a Mugen catback though... just can't justify the hefty price tag. I'm thinking Fujitsubo.
Yeah, I remember seeing that but I was having a hard time figuring if that's just how the Mugen tips sit, or if the rear aero bumper is what made them look sunken.

And I'm with you on the $$$. Need to find a really good deal to pull that trigger!
Old 12-22-2014, 02:04 PM

^^
I have a Fujitsubo on my 35K mint 1985 Corolla GTS, and I also hand carried an Arqray Titatinum for my Elise.
Hmm. You have a Corolla as well? I've got an AE71 that is forever waiting for me to get motivated and swap my 4AGE into. That and boxes and boxes of parts I've collected over the years.

Small world...
xtcnrice (12-23-2014)
Old 12-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Safety Car

Hmm. You have a Corolla as well? I've got an AE71 that is forever waiting for me to get motivated and swap my 4AGE into. That and boxes and boxes of parts I've collected over the years.

Small world...
Sounds like we are twins!

Yup I am second owner on this thing, have had it for about 6 years. All stock, I added suspension, wheels, exhaust, and Cusco cage.
Mazda-Speed.com :: Untitled :: rearside2

Only put about 100 miles in last 3 years.
cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-23-2014, 11:52 AM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Wow you guys are awesome.
cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
This is so cool. I love Wagons. MrsHeeltoe is really close to getting one actually and threads of pride like this make it hard to resist.

Anyway I hate/love to plug our wares...all the emblems and engine covers you've gotten are available (and lots of times in stock) at Heeltoeauto.com. We try to make it easy getting all the stuff for your car in one place.

I would have a hard time justifying the Mugen exhaust ourselves, and having had the Fuijitusbo on my 1g TSX it was definitely a work of care and attention to detail. Highly recommended!

Lastly, on the suspension front, I am not so sure coilovers will be overkill. It is really an over-glorification of a shock and spring set, where the lower mount is adjustable for height. The springs and shocks are DESIGNED to work together, and they are much better suited to getting the right look and feel. AGX and Eibachs....not a bad choice, but you are definitely going to miss out on some refinement compared to something like a Street Advance set from Tein. When the time comes, don't be shy to take advantage of our consultation services. It's free and generally pretty helpful. https://www.heeltoeauto.com/customer...l#consultation

Marcus
cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Drifting

Received 1,000 Likes on 712 Posts
Yay! More Houston peeps! Sup!

There's another one, same color as yours on TE-37 reps in SL area
cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-23-2014, 05:40 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by MC MiYoung3269
There's another one, same color as yours on TE-37 reps in SL area
pics pics pics?????
cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-23-2014, 05:41 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
This is so cool. I love Wagons. MrsHeeltoe is really close to getting one actually and threads of pride like this make it hard to resist.

Marcus
Please DO IT Marcus, be nice to have a local wagon owner!
The following 3 users liked this post by 2012wagon:
cu2wagon (12-24-2014), MrHeeltoe (12-24-2014), xtcnrice (12-23-2014)
Old 12-24-2014, 12:50 AM
Drifting

Received 1,000 Likes on 712 Posts
pics pics pics?????
Nothing crazy lol. Seen him around a few times

cu2wagon "Build" Thread - 2014 Tech Wagon FSM-eluadetl.jpg

cu2wagon "Build" Thread - 2014 Tech Wagon FSM-girqinml.jpg
cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Safety Car

^^
Ugh tucked offset aftermarket rims.
cu2wagon (12-24-2014)
Old 12-24-2014, 11:21 AM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Originally Posted by MC MiYoung3269
wtf who's wack white car is that
The following 2 users liked this post by xtcnrice:
cu2wagon (12-24-2014), MC MiYoung3269 (12-25-2014)
Old 12-24-2014, 08:10 PM

Yowzer. That car could certainly do with some less offset and more drop.

...Says the guy rolling on stockies.

Quick Reply: cu2wagon "Build" Thread - 2014 Tech Wagon FSM