Notices

SOLD: MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop | Nearly New

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop | Nearly New

Intel Core i5 2.4GHz/3.1GHz - 13.3" Display - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive, etc (see pics)

Purchased about a year ago for my music, but I just can't get into Macs (sorry Apple fans) and I just haven't used it. I turned it on once to set it up and click around a bit, and that was it. Full retail packaging. All wrappers, cords, documentation, screen cloth, box, etc... all included.

So my loss is your gain as I paid ~$1,100 for it plus taxes, etc. from Best Buy. I checked their site as well as others online and it appears to be going for the same price today. So basically you're getting a new computer for $899 OBO plus shipping/PP fees. If you're local to the Charlotte, NC area, we can likely meet up.

I don't need to sell so low-ballers need not apply, however, pricing is negotiable.

Old 02-28-2016, 06:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 210 Likes on 158 Posts
To help, there should be a code on the bottom of the laptop "A1231" or something to that effect. That'll help users verify what the specs.

You don't make mention if it has AppleCare or if it's still within its 1 year warranty period. AppleCare must be purchased before the end of that 1 year which extends it another 2 years. You could post the serial number (visible in "About this Mac") as well.

Important facts for buying/selling an Apple product.
Old 03-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Senior Moderator

^ Hey there!

No, no Apple care and it's just outside of the one year (purchased in late Jan 2015). I'd have to unpack the laptop to get that number, but what would it reveal outside of the last photo which shows all of the specs? Curious as I'm not an Apple guy (if you haven't figured that out yet )
Old 03-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 210 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by juniorbean
^ Hey there!

No, no Apple care and it's just outside of the one year (purchased in late Jan 2015). I'd have to unpack the laptop to get that number, but what would it reveal outside of the last photo which shows all of the specs? Curious as I'm not an Apple guy (if you haven't figured that out yet )
You're good juniorbean!

Not too much more other than the specs you've posted, it would've likely confirmed the exact model. Like "Late 2014" or whatever.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Actually sold it last weekend, forgot I posted here