Notices

FS: Ikea Glass Coffee Table and Side Glass Table - LOCAL PICK UP LOS ANGELES AREA (SGV)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 10:37 PM
Safety Car

Received 289 Likes on 171 Posts
Ikea Glass Coffee Table and Side Glass Table - LOCAL PICK UP LOS ANGELES AREA (SGV)

I have here a main glass top coffee table and a matching side glass table from Ikea. I have them for a while and has been outside of my back patio for about half a year so there are some blemishes due to weather condition like heat and cold weather. I clean it up as much as I can. The side edging was peeling off due to direct sunlight but I was able to use double sided tape to seal it back. These are great for people who is first time mover to small apartment or for school. The picture I show below is the blemishes that I have encounter and take as much as I can. Again these blemishes are due in part by outdoor storage with exposure of sunlight, heat, cold, and damp weather. Glass is in very good condition with no crack or scratches. I'm asking for both at $120. I prefer LOCAL PICK UP as I live in San Gabriel. Which is about 15 minute east of DTLA.

Here is the spec of the coffee table/side table
Main Table: 29 1/2" x 53" Height is 18"
Side Table: 29 1/2" x 29 1/2" Height is 18"