New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

New owner of 2002 Acura TL

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 07:45 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New owner of 2002 Acura TL

Hey guys, I recently bought a TL and i was wondering what are some mods I should do to the car. I don't wanna rice the car but I also don't wanna leave it stock. For the exhaust, I don't wanna make it too loud but a bit louder than the stock exhaust, I was thinking mid muffler delete. Lemme know what you guys think
Old 01-17-2017, 09:04 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Hi there. There are plenty of things you *can* do to your car, but what you *should* do is almost entirely preference.

In general, a lot of folks think the best first things to do to a new-to-you car are basic maintenance and tune up steps to get it up and running well. Make sure you have a good, strong platform to start modifying from.

Since this section is for new members to introduce yourself, it's not really the right place to ask about mods. Please take a look at the 2G TL section and you can check out what other folks have done to their cars. Take note of what things you like and what you dislike, and then use it as a guide for how to approach making your new-to-you car your own.

Welcome and happy modding!
Old 01-17-2017, 09:07 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there. Thanks for the help, I'll check out that section for sure.