New Member Introductions Welcome! Please introduce yourselves here, BUT ASK FOR HELP IN THE TECHNICAL FORUMS

New Member: 2008 TL Type-S CBP

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 10:18 AM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
New Member: 2008 TL Type-S CBP

Hello everyone,
I've been lurking on the forums for the past year trying to learn as much as I can and finally decided to join. I got my first TL last year after my previous Accord was totaled. This forum has been awesome and has been so helpful since I got my car. I'm glad I decided to join and become a member of the community. I got my TL last year at Carmax with 55k miles on it in almost immaculate condition. Let me know what you guys think of it. I have a lot of plans for it once its finally paid off. In the mean time here are some pictures of it when i first got it and recently. Also the last picture is of my old Accord, a 2005 with 155k on it when she had to go to the great junkyard in the sky.

Old 02-15-2017, 10:29 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Welcome!!! that sunny sunshine state!!
Old 02-15-2017, 10:43 AM
Safety Car

Received 992 Likes on 748 Posts
Welcome!!! These sunshine pictures are killing me... Making me want to move!
Old 02-15-2017, 11:34 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by BreezyTL
Welcome!!! These sunshine pictures are killing me... Making me want to move!
Thanks! Don't forget with all the sun comes a lot of heat. Our lowest winter temp so far has been 60°F so far. It's a heat stroke all day everyday.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:41 AM
Safety Car

Received 992 Likes on 748 Posts
Originally Posted by Funky08TLS
Thanks! Don't forget with all the sun comes a lot of heat. Our lowest winter temp so far has been 60°F so far. It's a heat stroke all day everyday.
Our lowest winter temp was -20°F... I will take a heat stroke right about now!
Old 02-15-2017, 11:43 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by BreezyTL
Our lowest winter temp was -20°F... I will take a heat stroke right about now!
All i can say to that is LOL. Glad I live down here.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:23 PM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes. So much yes. Love TL-Ss, performance+class. Only 55k miles too, nice find! Welcome!
Old 02-18-2017, 12:10 PM
Racer

Received 122 Likes on 87 Posts
Hi Funky08TLS!!

Welcome welcome to AZ and congrats on your pick up of a beautiful CBP TL-S! I also reside in Florida...South Florida to be exact!

Nice to see another CBP, I can't wait to see what you do with it. What part of Florida do you reside at btw?

Here's mine!!!

Also you can checkout my Instagram @tliscious_typesex or Progress Thread (Which needs updating btw lol) by clicking the link in my signature for lots of pics/video goodies.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:05 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by mrkingstonvi
Hi Funky08TLS!!

Welcome welcome to AZ and congrats on your pick up of a beautiful CBP TL-S! I also reside in Florida...South Florida to be exact!

Nice to see another CBP, I can't wait to see what you do with it. What part of Florida do you reside at btw?

Here's mine!!!

Also you can checkout my Instagram @tliscious_typesex or Progress Thread (Which needs updating btw lol) by clicking the link in my signature for lots of pics/video goodies.
Wow absolutely beautiful!!! I love your wheels and the Aspec. In the next year or so I hope to get the Aspec while its still available and the roof spoiler as well as some new wheels, I'm thinking Work Emotions 7TRs in Bronze idk what size yet. Performance wise I was thinking of doing a full Xlr8 exhaust - the j-pipe, the hi flow cats, and cat back. Just trying to do maintenance and keep it looking beautiful for now.